Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

As for me, I joined this forum based on a suggestion from a friend of mine
 As a student I can earn some money that will help me in my studies and also I will gain knowledge and learn a lot about cryptocurrency.

Yes, I joined here to learn about the cryptocurrency, so I was developing a plan for how to start, first I must learn about the cryptocurrency in general, then start learning about the mechanisms of profit from the cryptocurrency in general, such as investment, trading and mining, and then start learning each mechanism One of the profit mechanisms in particular, this is my plan that I set before joining the forum

We must always search for the best, especially in this wonderful forum, because it is possible to benefit everyone in this forum and make the best earn. Thank you

• +2 1

In my opinion, every member of the forum should have a good work plan in order to continue working in the forum.  Everyone in the forum needs to keep learning and making useful posts for the forum to continue working.

Any forum member can learn more about cryptocurrencies first and then start learning about the field they prefer to work in.  Crypto Talk is a suitable place to learn as there are many different areas in which we can learn.

Dear friend, I am very happy to join and participate in this forum and the main goal of my participation here is to obtain information and experiences about digital currencies and how to obtain them and also the purpose of joining is to earn money and get to know people from many places Greetings to you my dear friend

• +2 1

Well, my friend, honestly, I joined this forum after my friend advised me to do so that my goal is to gain money and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Yes I have something to achieve , I want to break in the world of cryptocurrencies but I don't  haveenough knowledge and experiment . I am starting to think about buying a coin now

A review of my authenticity as to why I joined this forum, when I see this forum on YouTube my main goal is to make money, but a few days later I realized this forum is not just for making money, we also learned more knowledge, I changed my goal and every day I am active in this forum because I learn new information and knowledge in the field of crypto.

Hello my friend, of course, we all see how beautiful and useful this forum is. It is very cool and useful in all aspects of life. This is very excellent in this respect that you find such a platform

It is important for us to discuss and ask ourselves, who are the beginners, where we are heading, what we want, and how we can get to what we want.  All this, we must have knowledge and answers to it in order to define our goals and follow the shortest and best way to reach success in the following days.  Crypto topics are many and profitable, so we must define our goals and strive to achieve them, starting with Crypto Talk.

My spouse and I don't enroll in this specific online community for a certain explanation since there are several issues within this online community that you can find out ahead of while I signed up with below getting ended up being our mere reason nevertheless before too long, My spouse and I ended up being acknowledged that there is additional I commenced looking at this specific online community along with observed a great deal of brand-new along with valuable issues.

In start, my only goal here to achieve is to make money. But when I go deeper to this forum I learn a lot of this forum. So, that my goal is to learn something new about cryptocurrency while earning in this platform.  I recommend this platform to students who actually want to meet their expenses and who want to learn something new  and amazing. 

Well I joined this platform to earn 30000 satoshi. But after spending 6 months and completing more than 1500 post my plans are changed. I now read buisness news. Keeps eye on market fluctuations and waiting for the opportunity. More than that I want to have a good team for doing something big. I can't reveal more. But I have certain plans.

I can make some money here so I decided to join this forum. As in the first place, my only goal here is to make money, but when I dig deeper into this forum, my goal now is to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies while winning on this forum. Because profit after learning is more guaranteed

• +5 1

Frankly, my friend, I came here to this forum at the invitation of my friend, and my goal was to collect money after my friend talked to me about the earnings that he earns from investing and trading. I thought it was easy, but after I entered, I thought it would be good to slow down and learn first and then start earning money.

• +4 1

Yes my dear I am determined to aim and I can gain a lot of information and knowledge on this forum Because you have reached the goal that I want 

• +3 1

A person should think carefully before starting any step, every one who does it must benefit from him in the future. Entering this forum is beneficial in all respects, whether it is in terms of earning, or in terms of information, and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I joined forums and had a plan to raise bitcoins and that's my trading capital. We can't rely on forums forever, because forums don't always pay us. For that I have future plans so that I can develop cryptocurrency trading.

I joined this forum after a long explanation from my friend and the goal was only to earn money, but with time I became thinking of gaining knowledge and experience and staying on the platform and becoming a first-class experience and knowledge, and then to earn money.

• +2 1

No, I did not put in my mind prior plans, but I entered here initially out of curiosity to learn about cryptocurrencies and trading because I read that there are many expert members who provide their expertise to others, so I entered here to learn at the beginning and also in order to be able to enter the field of trading.

At first I came here for work only and I didn't know much about Cryptotalk, but now after spending some time here, the first reason for my presence is knowledge. I think there are a lot of things that I have to learn here, especially with regard to cryptography, cryptocurrencies and trading. This has become my plan. What about you?  my friends?!

• +2 1

My friend, there has been a lot of talk in the recent period about cryptocurrencies, so curiosity prompted me to get to know them to enter this forum to know what cryptocurrencies are and what countries and markets do they deal with, and whether they will become a substitute for the well-known currencies used now

Since I first started the forum CryptoTalk weeks ago, my primary goal was to make money, but as time went by, I realised the value of this forum, particularly for beginners who want to learn and expand their knowledge of crypto, such as how to exchange and invest in cryptocurrencies, and now my work on the site has become a part of my everyday life.

I joined the forum CryptoTalk months ago my goal was mainly to earn money, but over time I discovered the importance of this forum especially for beginners who want to learn and increase knowledge about crypto such as learning to trade and invest in using crypto currencies, and now the work in this the forum is become part of my daily life.