Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

I have entered this forum to achieve my goals, which are to gain information and experiences related to the field of encrypted currencies and to learn how to trade and invest in the market. It can also be gained through this forum that this forum is the best place to exchange experiences and information and earn money

Since I joined this platform, I have made science and learning my first and main goal. I want to learn everything about the field of coded speech. It is a wonderful field and I want to receive information about it. Achieving this goal needs to work hard and strive continuously without getting bored or tired. I hope to build my future.  Hence, this requires strong will and steadfast determination

I didn't have any special plans when i joined it. But after writing 50 post i decided that i Will continue working with full devotion until i don't get to see my profile in full members. That is the designated plan for me on this plate form. And  i hope one day i can achieve it.

In the beginning, when I joined this forum, my goal was to gain cryptocurrencies only, but after some time I learned that the main goal of the forum was to learn and exchange knowledge, so my goal became to become a successful trader.

Hello my friend, of course I am here in this wonderful forum for reasons that are to raise money and gain sufficient knowledge and experience to do business related to coding. It's a good forum.

My plan to join this forum is to gain information and experiences related to encrypted currencies from different minds. My goal in this forum is to learn and earn a little money. We must always strive to gain experiences until we reach the summit of success

Hello my friend
I joined this forum for many reasons, the most important of which is to learn more and more about cryptocurrencies and benefit from the experiences and older members here, and I have achieved something of my goals.

Yes, I joined this forum to achieve my goals, which are to earn money with my personal efforts and also to acquire knowledge and learn about cryptocurrencies. I will not withdraw from here unless I am achieving my goals and the goals need a will to achieve them and without a will that is not achieved

Well my dear friend, it is a really important question and everyone should ask him for himself. We must always set goals for us and strive to achieve them in any work in life. Our work should not be arbitrary and without meaning for me. My goal from the start was to learn and obtain knowledge and information about encrypted currencies and work on The Internet in general, in order to reach higher levels and expand my activity in currencies, I wish everyone success in achieving their goals

• +3 1

Yes i have studied all the rules so that i may not commit any mistake.I am trying to be a very carefull and regular member of the forum.Sekinng knowledge and giving new ideas.

• +1 1

Yes, I joined this forum with a good plan that includes knowing more information about trading and cryptocurrencies, as well as making money by making good and useful posts and publishing the correct information while fully adhering to the forum rules.

• +2 1

Indeed, yes, I joined the site and I have a goal

First of all, I love getting to know everything new and that's why I joined the coded work

The second thing I need to pay with my university studies. 

When I joined crypto, my plan was earn some extra money. But now My main goal is to be a full member and know more about crypto. These day I have kearn so many interesting things from crypto and other members. Also I'm interested in bitcoin, trading,yobit,  so I want to know more about this things.

In fact, one of the most important reasons for joining this forum is the advice of my friends to me to try it, because it contains a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies .. I did not have a plan but I will put it from now because this forum attracted me a lot

Yes, of course, everyone should be here or anywhere to develop an organized step-by-step plan of action to achieve progress and success in his field of work.
Perhaps we are here for two main purposes
They are increasing our experience and knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies as a culture that we will use constantly one day
And earn money and profits to reach the level of investors

After coming here i was confused what should i do how should i do. But now i am getting clear day by day what are things I should do. I am trying my best to follow the rules and guidelines here. At last i am hoping for a good community reputation for myself 

In fact, I am a newbie and I joined this forum because I heard a lot about the benefits that we can gain financially and culturally, in addition to my aspiration to enter the field of trade and I think that this needs work and an understanding of the topics and ideas about cryptocurrencies.

My friend, I could not understand exactly what you are asking for..but I will try to approximate my point of view if it serves the subject ... the truth is when I entered this forum I entered with a tight plan and planted confidence in myself because it requires great patience ... But in fact I entered to receive more knowledge And other people's experience
The second reason is to ensure a decent living and make money..I hope this is what you mean.. good luck

I joined this forum for several reasons ... As a whole, it is about earning profits and learning more about digital currencies that have always aroused my interest and how to invest in them because I see in them the currency of the future

In fact, my friend, I am a new member in the forum and now I am trying to read the useful posts to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies, investing and trading. This makes us more experienced and avoids many mistakes that you can make.

Well at first no i even didn't know what i was doing or understand what is going on but slowly i become more aware of what is going on and started reading and learning about digital currency and it has made me think of start investing in the digital currency more and more. 

My friend, my primary goal was material benefit. I cannot deny that. There is no free work in life except for charitable or humanitarian work, but I am so integrated in this forum that I sometimes work for hours without material benefit, but to increase the information that helps me gain knowledge about forum rules or about cryptocurrencies

I don't anything about messes.Every thing is always planned.i want to become something like a crypto in addition to making good profits. We really need benefit.

Yes, my friend, thanks for your question.
I have a specific business plan and I do it carefully, hoping to fulfill all the desired requirements