CoinMarketCap mobile app - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

I actually do not use the application in order to remove the coins in the website I use the text or because it is amazing experience to view the chart on the big screen

On 3/5/2021 at 1:41 AM, Albertico said:

I have had the opportunity to use and earn with the CoinMarketcap application. It is an application that can be recommended for its reliability and its good opportunities to earn money with it, with its campaigns.

Web version of Coinmarketcap allows you to learn and earn feature, were you able to earn off Coinmarketcap's mobile app ? It is not convincing, can you exhibit the process ?

On 3/5/2021 at 3:51 PM, Abrar1122 said:

I actually do not use the application in order to remove the coins in the website I use the text or because it is amazing experience to view the chart on the big screen

Does not make the sense, seriously, what are you attempting to say here ? 

On 3/10/2021 at 10:30 AM, Mrjerry said:

It is an excellent mobile application that allows us to have all the information we need immediately available regarding the altcoins are looking for as a value. 

You can check the stats for Bitcoin and altcoins on Coinmarketcap. Apart from it, there are other interesting features inside the Coinmarketcap app like active portfolio monitoring based on the real-time exchange rates of the cryptocurrencies, exchange rankings and their stats, graphical representations so many historical data and many more. 

You have share a deep information about the coin market app. The app has been discovered for the mobile users because there are lot of mobile users and they find it difficulties to open the app on the chrome. That why the mobile app are made.

@Whited35.I have nothing to trade through this app. But I have a question .Can this app provide us a free earning if Yess than what is the strategy required .If you know any free earning app than tell us so we get opportunity .

6 hours ago, Umar shah said:

@Whited35.I have nothing to trade through this app. But I have a question .Can this app provide us a free earning if Yess than what is the strategy required .If you know any free earning app than tell us so we get opportunity .

This app does not offer the services to trade cryptocurrencies as it is itself a coins and exchange ranking platform. You can earn from Coinmarketcap learn and earn option but this feature is currently available in the web version of coinmarketcap, check here: https://coinmarketcap.com/earn/ . In case of more other earning apps, visit Mobile apps and Referral links sections on this forum. 

5 hours ago, Master6 said:

Thanks for the suggestion and for this we can touch every time with digital marketing and it's very important to us that we can easily see the digital currency on our mobile. 

Everything regarding the stats for cryptocurrencies and the exchange sites will be in your pocket if you download this coinmarketcap mobile app. You can see the details wherever you are. This one is the best app for me and I have been using it for a long time. If you are using this app, keep this app up to date by updating from the PlayStore. 

On 18/7/2020 at 9:28, Whited35 said:

This app is from the world's leading cryptocurrency and exchange ranking platform CoinMarketCap which is recently owned by the well-known name Binance. Both iOS and Android users have an opportunity to have this free app with so many awesome features like tracking top; cryptocurrencies, exchange platforms, etc. You can create your own portfolio to track and compare your investment plans. The platform is currently showing the data for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and 2000+ more altcoins and also there are over 16,000+ crypto markets listed on this platform to exhibit the real-time data.
Currently, this is the best and most-trusted cryptocurrency data authority app that I have not found any bugs while using it on my smartphone. This app has a small size with well-maintained stability.
I have found no information about app developers but if you want to get touch with them to report some issues, you might write an email to accounts@coinmarketcap.com
Usar esta aplicación no es tan difícil ya que tiene características realmente fáciles de usar. 

Una vez que instale esta aplicación, puede crear una cuenta si desea sincronizar los datos de su aplicación en el futuro o puede optar por no ingresar a la plataforma sin crear una cuenta.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-01-40.thumb.png.dba235919d2c171f365381f1613d571f.png

Puede ver los detalles de la moneda de esta manera con la tabla.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-02-22.thumb.png.e72507b76b004858166aa700201877c1.png

Realice un seguimiento de las principales plataformas de intercambio de criptomonedas de acuerdo con diferentes parámetros. 

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-02-34.thumb.png.3304eddc03c3dcd025e37d4ec81a3175.png

Otra característica interesante de esto es que puede obtener las últimas noticias y actualizaciones relacionadas con las criptomonedas dentro de la aplicación.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-06-13.thumb.png.7c5d971ef15de22a37fb646da7f19de4.png

¡Echa un vistazo a estas fantásticas funciones! Puede convertir fácilmente diferentes monedas de acuerdo con los tipos de cambio en tiempo real. Además, puede comparar las criptomonedas de acuerdo con sus elecciones.

368175263_Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-09-401.thumb.png.797b6332b87bfc6757a39b2267440e5c.png

Tantas funciones interesantes en una sola aplicación. Creo que realmente te encantaría usar esto. Buena suerte ! 

Referencias: -

App highly recommended, it is a very good and strong application that is always launching excellent airdrops that pay through binance. I recommend it.

27 minutes ago, CarlosFernando said:

App highly recommended, it is a very good and strong application that is always launching excellent airdrops that pay through binance. I recommend it.

Did you mean learn and earn campaign of Coinmarketcap? If yes, I do not think you will be correctly participate in such campaign to take quiz from mobile app as it perfectly worked on the web version of the Coinmarketcap. If you are taking the quiz from smartphone, can you share the methods of participating to this community? 

I have not used this mobile application because I never knew that there is such application available for mobile phones I only go to the desktop and find the desired coin all the time

23 hours ago, Shahzad456 said:

Thanks for this useful information this is really great and very useful we must try to use this app. Coinmarketcap is more reliable and it is easy to find statistics of data in cryptocurrency. This is really useful for different purposes so it is very helpful.

Alright, there are some unauthorized app stores too which are promoting users to install the fake coinmarketcap mobile app. Be serious while installing the app on your smartphone because fake apps will be extremely dangerous to damage your smartphone. Such modified or the pirated apps do not exhibit the stats for the coins or exchange but they steal your sensitive data from your phone. 

9 hours ago, Ham345 said:

Coinmarketcap app is an excellent application I am also try this it provide information about cryptocurrency is AirDrop and many things which is important to know about when we do trading

Lol, Airdrop related stuffs are not available from this app however you will get the crypto related news and updates from this app. If you are seeking for the earning opportunity on Coinmarketcap, follow this link and try to learn something before answering the questions. If your all answers are correct and you are lucky, you will receive some rewards from the Coinmarketcap. Check: https://coinmarketcap.com/earn/

21 hours ago, Mrashid Rashidkhan said:

Coinmarketcap app is not very useful app because it work very slowly and a lot of time wasting app.

Hi, which device are you currently using to install the Coinmarketcap mobile app? You need to have the upgraded Google Play Service and 1 GB RAM on your smartphone to run the app properly. If your phone has lowered version of OS, the app may not support or your phone will be automatically slower to perform so many other tasks. 

9 hours ago, Mrashid Rashidkhan said:

Of course, the inclusion of a site-following programme would save us a lot of time. However, we may assume that the site is still in its infancy and has plenty of room to develop. This application will be used in the future.

Did you mean Coinmarketcap site site is infancy ? Please care to have the proper researches for the Coinmarketcap platform and then come here to talk about the Coinmarketcap mobile app. At least, you should have the basic knowledge about the platform be participating in this discussion thread. If you have any questions, you can ask here too. 

Coinmarket app is very usefull app because in this app we sale and purchase the any coin and other side we easily dollar withdraw any bank account. First days of use this app is very difficult but day by day i expert this app.

16 hours ago, dani daniels said:

Sure this is real good news for us because we can now visit coinmarketcap site direct in our mobiles by using their official app. It was somehow difficult to use their site version through mobile, am happy now. Thanks to them.

You need not browse so many pages from the browser and need not to open so many tabs if you download the cool and stable Coinmarketcap mobile app on your smartphone. 

10 hours ago, Adam Stieve said:

Coinmarket app is very usefull app because in this app we sale and purchase the any coin and other side we easily dollar withdraw any bank account. First days of use this app is very difficult but day by day i expert this app.

Nope, you are totally wrong here. You can purchase or sell any coins on Coinmarketcap however you are free to get much information about different coins, tokens and the cryptocurrency exchanges by using this app. 

21 hours ago, robinneww said:

Hello my brothers, I think you can use this application on your mobile phone, it allows you to view the cryptocurrency marked so everyone supports this idea. Thank you.

Developers are adding the new features on the Coinmarketcap mobile app. You might update the app to the latest version which is loaded with the "Android widget" now. Check the full specifications below ! 

1250619435_Screenshot(23).png.9b3cabfa2d36481e1b78330776820b62.png

1 hour ago, Mariiraa said:

It is an excellent alternative to the computer! 

It just an application, how can it be the alternative of computer as smartphone is itself a sort of computer 😁?

1 hour ago, Nedagas said:

have been using it for a while and it seems very practical, you have everything at hand when you need some important information. I think this application is very good. 

Not everything, you might say like you can track the crypto-related stats, updates, news, portfolio tracking, etc. by using this app. Otherwise, it can not offer you the services outside the cryptocurrency sphere. 

1 hour ago, Elias99 said:

I thank you for this information because I did not know that there is a mobile application on Google Play. I will download it immediately because any currency can be accessed faster than entering the browser.

Good luck and make sure to download app from PlayStore by checking the full specifications because your device and OS version have to be compatible with the app to function correctly. If your OS version is lower than 5, it won't work properly to exhibit the information for coins and cryptocurrency exchange sites. 

Coin markeet app was released on 15 April 2019 and now reach to 10 lakh plus download, it's available on playstore. I think the best crypto app , with market capitalization and ranking and you know price alerts, candlestick charts and its have simple portfolio tracker, wao amazing point is that currency converter including fiat, coin and token news, and last like talk crypto comparison tools. 

IMG_20210426_215307(hz3j8Nq2YN2).jpg

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Jamshaid107 said:

Coin markeet app was released on 15 April 2019 and now reach to 10 lakh plus download, it's available on playstore.

It is already more than 1 Million downloads from the users worldwide. Not just for android, it is also available for the other devices, check this link for the details https://coinmarketcap.com/mobile/.

14 hours ago, Jamshaid107 said:

I think the best crypto app , with market capitalization and ranking and you know price alerts, candlestick charts and its have simple portfolio tracker, wao amazing point is that currency converter including fiat, coin and token news, and last like talk crypto comparison tools. 

All features are the best and its alternative CoinGecko is also doing the best. 

So it i quite interesting. Because those who use mobile phone this is big opportunity for them .  By this they get all important information . 

So i hope people like this and get advantage from that . 

Thanks for such useful post . 

Have a nice day ☺️.

On 4/22/2021 at 6:59 PM, Dildariaa said:

absolutely love the features of it such as having a full list and market rankings, price alerts, candlestick charts, portfolio tracking, currency converters including fiat, coin and token news, and cryptocurrency comparison tools 

All essential features are loaded in the app except some premium features just like another CoinStat app offers. Coinmarketcap is already famous in this world and their mobile app too. An incredible number of members have already downloaded the app in order to make their lives easier. 

Sorry dear i am new in this cryptoworld. I dn not know about this app because i have no experience in this crypto so seniors members guide to me. Thank you all the member.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:09 PM, Anans said:

Sorry dear i am new in this cryptoworld. I dn not know about this app because i have no experience in this crypto so seniors members guide to me. Thank you all the member.

So the post is created for all you like guys. It is mentioned everything clearly to help to the new guys like you. Care to check the descriptions and download this app on your smartphone. After that, you will have the clue how this app works for you to exhibit the data which are desirable to you.