CoinMarketCap mobile app - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

9 hours ago, online123 said:

Coinmarketcap idsbest site and app for see currency price and it is also popular apps for android users i also use this app for seeing prices 

Not only android user, iOS user can also use this app on their smartphone. Here is the link for that app https://apps.apple.com/us/app/coinmarketcap-crypto-prices/id1282107098 for iOS users. 

8 hours ago, Kimi3 said:

coinmarketcap.com is one of the apps we can save our comments on coinmarketcap.com we use bkash rocket etc. through which we can collect coins

Are you sure what is the direction of your talking 😀? Coinmarketcap.com is platform or website not an app. 

• +2 1

Coinmarketcap is a app where we can see coin price and we can see 1yr ago coin price so helpful app who is crypto lover they can use this app  for seeing the price 

Hello friend , Of the best things coinmarketcap has had the option to do, it is presently a lot simpler to survey the information of your number one coins through the application. I likewise need to bring up that coinmarket dispatched coinmarketcap acquire, where you can procure digital forms of money for nothing by explaining a few overviews..

On 7/18/2020 at 5:28 PM, Whited35 said:

This app is from the world's leading cryptocurrency and exchange ranking platform CoinMarketCap which is recently owned by the well-known name Binance. Both iOS and Android users have an opportunity to have this free app with so many awesome features like tracking top; cryptocurrencies, exchange platforms, etc. You can create your own portfolio to track and compare your investment plans. The platform is currently showing the data for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and 2000+ more altcoins and also there are over 16,000+ crypto markets listed on this platform to exhibit the real-time data.
Currently, this is the best and most-trusted cryptocurrency data authority app that I have not found any bugs while using it on my smartphone. This app has a small size with well-maintained stability.
I have found no information about app developers but if you want to get touch with them to report some issues, you might write an email to accounts@coinmarketcap.com
Using this app is not that harder as it has really user-friendly features. 

Once you install this app, you might create an account if you wish to sync your app data in the future or you might opt-out to enter the platform without creating an account.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-01-40.thumb.png.dba235919d2c171f365381f1613d571f.png

You can see the coin's details in this way with the chart.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-02-22.thumb.png.e72507b76b004858166aa700201877c1.png

Track top cryptocurrency exchange platforms according to different parameters. 

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-02-34.thumb.png.3304eddc03c3dcd025e37d4ec81a3175.png

Another interesting feature of this is, you can get the latest crypto-related news and updates inside the app.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-06-13.thumb.png.7c5d971ef15de22a37fb646da7f19de4.png

Have a look at these cool features! You can easily convert different currencies according to the real-time exchange rates. Also, you can compare crypto according to your choices.

368175263_Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-09-401.thumb.png.797b6332b87bfc6757a39b2267440e5c.png

So many cool features in one app. I think you would really love to use this. Good Luck ! 

References:-

I'm new here i didn't know about it but i will use it when i got money. I didn't know anything about it. You told me about it. Thankyou very much. We need such an information post. 

1 hour ago, Meerub said:

It is an excellent app .its provides us more information in which increase our knowledge and increase our experience 

This app is generally used to track the cryptocurrency related information. It would be better if you have already installed this app on your device. It has make the things easier as you can see essential details about the things going on crypto world. 

I have been the usage of the coinmarketcap app for long term ago, however I do observed one thing, it's far higher on Samsung, I telephones and telephones like that than Chinese android like Technology and Infinix. Did everyone observed this?

The coin market cap app is a free crypto app which are allowed to users to track their favorite cryptocurrency'' such as litecoin, ethereum, Bitcoin cash, and crypto tokens.

Well my friend  i dont know about coinmarketcap app.i have no idea about the app but i have some idea aboit coinmarketcap site. Which is very good all of us.if any one can make the app that,s batter for us.

• +1 1

This mobile app is one of the best exchange app I have come across, it is simple to understand and reliable, I have not find any bug problems since I started using this app and it is more compatible with android v5 up ward, you can give this app a try.

On 12/5/2020 at 11:24 AM, Culture58 said:

This mobile app is one of the best exchange app I have come across, it is simple to understand and reliable, I have not find any bug problems since I started using this app and it is more compatible with android v5 up ward, you can give this app a try.

Hey it is not an exchange app ! It is the app to exhibit the data about coins and exchange. It also places the ranking of cryptocurrencies and exchange according to the total marketcap. Install this app to know more or read the topic carefully, once again !

Thank you for pointing out something very important. coinmarketcap is an important application. This is a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. All tokens are listed here. From here we can easily find out the value of any token. And plays an important role in token analysis.

I actually do not believe on the apps that are not official even I find there are many apps that look original but they are fake and steal your money and your personal information too.

On 12/8/2020 at 10:03 AM, Yarazagh said:

information recovery and the latest updates and competition with other related applications will increase.

What do you mean ? I quoted confusing lines with the bold letters ! Some other platform like CoinStats offers the similar but premium features and I do not think they are competing with Coinmarketcap mobile app because such popular apps like CoinStats are already established. I have created a separate topic for CoinStat, you might visit my created topics list to find out. 

Coinmarketcap are Top cryptocurrency fees and charts, indexed via way of means of marketplace capitalization. Free get entry to to modern-day and anciental facts for Bitcoin and hundreds of altcoins.

It's a trustworthy and reliable app which covers all the aspects about Cryptocurrency as it always makes the analysis on true basis. Their app is friendly user and runs smoothly on android as well as ios. You can get a lot of information and compare them and get your best plan

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/18/2020 at 2:54 PM, Calvinpriva said:

This is real good! Now i believe coinmarketcap will have more users because they have launch their mobile app. I like those features, they made the app to be interesting so that many people can use it. Its now very easy for mobile users to acess coinmarketcap easily in their mobile devices without any difficulties. 

This apps is one of it kind, coinmarketcap has the top cryptocurrency prices and charts, listed by market capitalization. Free access to current and historical data for btc and thousands of other coins such as DOTH,ETH, LTC and many others...

10 hours ago, Malik Ayaz said:

It's a trustworthy and reliable app which covers all the aspects about Cryptocurrency as it always makes the analysis on true basis. Their app is friendly user and runs smoothly on android as well as ios. You can get a lot of information and compare them and get your best plan

Well you might determine your trading strategies based on this app. There is portfolio tracker feature too and you can set your invested coins details to get regular alerts for them. Other features offered by Coinmarketcap are also good and the best. 

Well in case of ratings and rankings with true analysis I believe coinmarketcap.com and it's very good if they have brought app version as it is easy app rather than a website. I can easily judge the market and latest updates about Cryptocurrency

Hye dear i dont know about these app firstly now i said this is good news for us because we can now visit coinmarketcap by using their official app and use updated version

One of the best source to check daily crypto news and changes . User friendly interface and up to date information useful for any daily activities of a trader. It works out beautifully .

• +1 1

Beautifully highlighted a topic. coinmarketcap is a very important application. This is especially important for those who trade. It shows everything about a token. All information about a token is available here

I don't know about coin market cap but I know about coinmarketcap website by that website we can check the price of any currency at any time and we can check every update about the prices of currencies.