CoinMarketCap mobile app - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

On 1/21/2021 at 11:04 PM, Alex Fron said:

I have also been heard about this website but didn't know the application, now I have been installed in my mobile through this post.

We are not talking about a website either. This is all about Coinmarketcap mobile app. 

On 1/22/2021 at 2:32 AM, Danikhan said:

Qoin market app is the best crypto app to track bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices.ts a easy and quick acess to crypto currency prices.

Excuse me! It is about Coinmarketcap not your so-called Qoin market app. 

On 1/21/2021 at 10:14 PM, NewUser01 said:

actually you can get all this information on the website of that coinmarketcap so there is no need of the application to store it in your mobile if you are not a frequent user of the site

What do you mean? The Coinmarketcap application has made it easier to access some unique features like Portfolio tracking, currency conversions, news update etc. You can check the stat whenever you are. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The coinmarketcap app provides you with accurate, timely information about the price movement of thousands of cryptocurrency assets, top gainers and loser on the market. 

• +5 1

On 1/25/2021 at 8:52 PM, Whited35 said:

Excuse me! It is about Coinmarketcap not your so-called Qoin market app. 

Deadly wrong brother 😁.  Many people make mistakes like this, maybe they make mistakes in writing or knowing.  But everyone needs to do a check after posting.  Again, there are many who make mistakes due to lack of knowledge

On 1/25/2021 at 8:52 PM, Whited35 said:

The Coinmarketcap application has made it easier to access some unique features like Portfolio tracking, currency conversions, news update etc. You can check the stat whenever you are. 

The coinmarketcap app is a great app, so we can easily see the market of all coins and everything

On 1/27/2021 at 8:57 PM, Cleaner said:

Deadly wrong brother 😁.  Many people make mistakes like this, maybe they make mistakes in writing or knowing.  But everyone needs to do a check after posting.  Again, there are many who make mistakes due to lack of knowledge

Guys have not found the clue what they are talking about. I wonder, even app name is not correctly spelled then how can I expect quality contribution from them on this forum ? 

On 1/27/2021 at 8:57 PM, Cleaner said:

The coinmarketcap app is a great app, so we can easily see the market of all coins and everything

Cool, how long has it been that you are using coinmarketcap mobile app to track so many essential information? 

Have you upgraded the app to the latest version? 

• +2 1

36 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I expect quality contribution from them on this forum

Brother,Contributions from everyone in the Forum cannot be expected 🤣.  Currently the number of members in the forum has increased because now the payment is good.  When the payment is stopped, so many members will no longer be active in the forum

39 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Have you upgraded the app to the latest version

I haven't upgraded this app yet.

13 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I haven't upgraded this app yet.

Upgrade to the latest version because bugs are fixed to exhibit more precise data for your satisfaction. Also participate coinmarketcap survey to be eligible for a chance to win 100USD https://www.research.net/r/CMPQ7FB?lang=en. You might suggest some change to Coinmarketcap app in this survey. 

They have added some features in their portfolio tracking option. So the app is becoming better than before. 

• +2 1

no yet i have not tried it because its first time to earn cryptocurrency on mobile soon i'll tried it to use. but there are problem to creat account. and this verson is old so the higher version does realy matter here.

16 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Upgrade to the latest version because bugs are fixed to exhibit more precise data for your satisfaction. Also participate coinmarketcap survey to be eligible for a chance to win 100USD https://www.research.net/r/CMPQ7FB?lang=en. You might suggest some change to Coinmarketcap app in this survey. 

They have added some features in their portfolio tracking option. So the app is becoming better than before. 

Thanks brother.. I did not know about this information.  Coinmarketcap has given everyone a chance to win a good giveway.  Everyone needs to take advantage of such opportunities.  I will now join the CoinMarketCap survey

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Thanks brother.. I did not know about this information.  Coinmarketcap has given everyone a chance to win a good giveway.  Everyone needs to take advantage of such opportunities.  I will now join the CoinMarketCap survey

Answer the questions asked in that survey honestly. If you are okay, they might also conduct the voice chat season to run survey more precisely. They have given us the opportunities to improve their products and the services. Coinmarketcap learn and earn option is still available there and I expect you to check them too 😉.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Answer the questions asked in that survey honestly. If you are okay, they might also conduct the voice chat season to run survey more precisely. They have given us the opportunities to improve their products and the services. Coinmarketcap learn and earn option is still available there and I expect you to check them too 😉.

I have completed the survey by entering the link provided by you.  And after finishing all the surveys they will knock me on Gmail.  But if I get rewarded then I will be lucky 😁

Now i check the coimarketcap learn and earn option.

• +2 1

Thanks dear to share a important post with us i try this platform because it is a moblie application without browser open you can open with application it is best for us to open directly the application i wll try it use it 

• +4 1

18 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I have completed the survey by entering the link provided by you.  And after finishing all the surveys they will knock me on Gmail.  But if I get rewarded then I will be lucky 😁

Now i check the coimarketcap learn and earn option.

@Cleaner  once iam also participated in coinmarketcap learn and earn campaign, but unfortunately I give some wrong answers and i disqualified to earn these free coins, but cmc doing great job to organizing this type campaign to earn some free coins.

• +2 1

Coinmarketcap mobile app is world's known app for cryptocurrencies and exchange.It was named by Binance in 2020 .Through this app you can track world' s highest ranking cryptpcurrencies.You can make your protofile to make your own invesment plan.

• +1 1

On 1/30/2021 at 1:37 PM, Honny143 said:

once iam also participated in coinmarketcap learn and earn campaign, but unfortunately I give some wrong answers and i disqualified to earn these free coins, but cmc doing great job to organizing this type campaign to earn some free coins.

Make sure you have verified KYC on Binance. If you have not verified KYC, despite giving the correct answers, you will not get such tokens from Binance learn and earn schemes. Questions asked to the quiz are the simple.

On 1/30/2021 at 1:49 PM, Sapna khan said:

Coinmarketcap mobile app is world's known app for cryptocurrencies and exchange.It was named by Binance in 2020 .Through this app you can track world' s highest ranking cryptpcurrencies.You can make your protofile to make your own invesment plan.

Named by Binance? Coinmarketcap platform was purchased by Binance but this was already an established platform. 

hello friends in my opinion the app is good and would have been even better with new update.unfortunately their servers cannot handle the load an as such the apps become completely unusable.

These is like the cryptocurrency information center(the coinmarketcap Application), I just bumped into it some weeks back and I think it's the best Application so far in the crypto world. 

• +1 1

On 2/4/2021 at 12:00 PM, Adil meo said:

unfortunately their servers cannot handle the load an as such the apps become completely unusable.

Sorry, friend. You are lying here because such server problem is not persisting with the Coinmarketcap. Their server is still strong enough to process a huge number of database. I ask you to study more about the Coinmarketcap web version and mobile app version. 

Edited by Whited35

Nice explanation. There is some difference between website and app. App is relatively easy to use . It can be easily accessed. I think the number of Coinmarketcap users will increase now.  

Edited by Sumon21

It's a good thing that they have lounch their mobile app to make it easy for users these user can get any thing by just clicking on app. This will make them all very comfortable. For me i will love to use it for my crypto currencies. 

On 2/10/2021 at 4:11 PM, Sumon21 said:

It can be easily accessed. I think the number of Coinmarketcap users will increase now.  

Coinmarketcap app has made the things more easier to track your portfolio, rates of popular currencies, pair price strengths, live updating charts, and many more. You can use these mentioned services from anywhere having the internet access. I emailed to the Coinmarketcap developers to add more features in the home page of the app and I think everything is coming in their next version.  

I love the site very much and I have not tried the application before, but it seems that it is professional and this is something known to a site such as the Queen Market Cap site, it is beautiful and I hope that the major sites follow the example of the Coin Market Cap

1 hour ago, Creative mind said:

Hello friend! Hope you are doing fine. Thanks for sharing such a nice app with us. I will definetly install this App and make use of its features as you have mentioned. I love searching about cryptocurrencies and getting knowledge of this currency. So i would try this App and share my experience with this App on this forum.

Have you tried it yet? Or, you are still planning to install it on the smartphone 😂? Install it and check the performances of the app. Previously it has a problem of slow data syncing but developers promised to fix them all. You might check the data loading speed on the app and let the developers know so that they can fix everything for our satisfactions.

Thanks for Sharing this information dear. Coinmarketcap mobile app is a very popular app for cryptocurrencies and exchange . by using this app we can track  highest ranking cryptpcurrencies in the world. Besides by investing there we can be profitable. 

I had used at first,  the browser version of cmc.  When I was not completely satisfied with the feature they are providing for tracking the coin progress and alerts. And as if they had launched the app I'm going to download it to mine phone as application.  this will make much easier to use the platform

23 hours ago, Sakio Rin84 said:

Thanks for Sharing this information dear. Coinmarketcap mobile app is a very popular app for cryptocurrencies and exchange . by using this app we can track  highest ranking cryptpcurrencies in the world. Besides by investing there we can be profitable. 

Not only the highest ranking coins or exchange sites, you are free to check the available details of so many currencies and exchange sites. The platform really offers you the dependable information about the coins or exchange that you intend to find. App from Coinmarketcap has made everything possible for you to track stat even by using your smartphone with an internet connection. 

• +1 1