CoinMarketCap mobile app - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

On 12/16/2020 at 8:10 AM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

Well in case of ratings and rankings with true analysis I believe coinmarketcap.com and it's very good if they have brought app version as it is easy app rather than a website. I can easily judge the market and latest updates about Cryptocurrency

Lol, they already have app and this topic about their app. Coinmarketcap.com is the website. Check the link to download Coinmarketcap app on your smartphone. I have included the link for both Android and iOS devices. Good thing is, they are bring more features into the app. You can also create the account on their app to sync your data anytime. 

• Useful or interesting 1

34 minutes ago, Allah Ditta Gondal said:

Sure this is real good news for us because we can now visit coinmarketapp site direct in our mobile by using their official app.Its now very easy for mobile users to access coinmarketapp easily in their mobile devices without any difficulties.

If you have not upgraded the Coinmarketcap mobile app, make sure to upgrade it to the latest version and some bugs are fixed there. Latest exchange rates of so many cryptocurrencies are immediately visible in the latest version of the app. 

1360579708_Screenshot(14).png.f6f9e9ae82bf5dd0b13829f8d4edffd0.png

Coinmarketcap app is really good. I personally use coinmarketcap  website for knowing live prices of currencies. I hope coinmarketcap  app make our transection, exchange and overall experience  better. 

This is a cryptocurrency authority App . It is very good and trusted App. It's have interesting feature that's why many people singh Up this app. Currently, people known as Binance.

I dont trust any earning app coz most of the earning apps are fraud and i get too many loss from those apps.But it looks good. I will try this,hope so it will not disappoint me like other apps.

The application is very useful. You can enter your currencies on it and it will calculate the amount of loss and profit and inform you about price changes moment by moment. It is very convenient for those who use more than one platform in trading as you find on it all kinds of currencies that you want 

• +5 1

I am besides myself with happiness to know that coin market cap have launched their mobile app so that now everyone can use this app with ease.

Highlights an important point. Thank you very much. coinmarketcap is a very important application. This application is very useful for those who work with cryptocurrency online. And for those who trade, this is a very important application. Because here are the details about each token. From which we can easily find out the value of any token. This application is very important for basic analysis

• +3 1

On 12/28/2020 at 3:33 PM, Noor Asif said:

I didn't get the main point where everyone discuss. I don't know about that. Because I am new in this platform then i need sometime to understand everything. Thank you

So I ask you to check original topic carefully. If you have no ideas what we are discussing here then please it's my humble request do not write anything just for writing. If I keep receiving the useless replies to my topic, I might ask moderators to lock the topic. 

On 12/29/2020 at 7:45 PM, rami2001sh said:

But most of people doesn't know their data is proofed wrong some and they doesn't notice this.

They have the verification system. If any wrong data is displayed, you might complain against the false data to the support staff. 

This app is very stable and with small size. It has all information about everything almost . It was not much famous a few years ago but now due to it's quality it has become so relevent

Sure this is real good news for us because we can now visit coinmarketcap aite direct in our mobile by using .this is for the desktop though .and as if they had launched the app I'm going to download it to mine phone as application makes much easier to use the platform .

This is genuine acceptable presently i accept coinmarketcap will have more clients aince .i like these feature ,they  make the app interested so many people can use it .

Thanks dear it is very interesting  we p face many difficulty with other apps but it is user-friendly through this app we save from many problems 

Thanks a lot

Well i used to be the usage of the browser model of cmc so far.  And i am absolutely glad with the function they may be providing for monitoring the coin progress and signals. And as though they had released the app i am going to down load it to mine smartphone as utility makes plenty less difficult to use the platform.

It’s a real good news for us because we can now visit the coinmarketcap site direct in our mobiles by using their official app.This application will save our a lot of time and effort. I prefer not to use the phone much from the computer.

• +3 1

I do not believe about the app and if it is necessary for the mobile but it will be a help for the users to get the information on the time and at the mobile and it will be easy to access it.

Thank you very much for sharing this with all of us. We really need such information to grow up in the field of cryptocurrency.i would really like to try out this application and if I found it useful for myself, then I will also share it with my friends

Thank you so much my friend, I am new to Crypto world and also learning about Cryptocurrency. This post will definitely help me to find the great application where I can find all information about Cryptocurrency. I have also been heard about this website but didn't know the application, now I have been installed in my mobile through this post.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In the area of encryption, this application is one of the best applications. All digital currencies can be followed, their prices tracked, and compared. I used to use the official website, but now, as long as it is the official application, I will download this application because these apps allow us to track digital currency prices and choose the right time for trading and investment.

Impressive . Its actually the time saving post. Now we can visit this platform directly through they mobile phone. No need to visit desktop

Thanks to the application, I will be able to follow my coins wherever I am with my phone. The official app of both was so good.

Coin market app best and most important data app in the cryptocurrency market.  This app have interesting and cool design, if you only start work with crypto you would understand all for some minutes.which is a reliable exchange platform that gives security to its users due to the high security when making their transactions no currency losses or theft of your assets.So for me it is one of the finest and wonderful apps throughout my life, i have learned many tricks and many other logical points from coin market app. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.