CoinMarketCap mobile app - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

A really excellent app that since I'm in this cryptocurrency business I always enter coinmarketcap either from the app or from the computer and there I see the crypto prices if they are already listed and in which exchange I also do real conversions, which is a app too complete and more so now that Binance owns it.

i absolutely love the features of it such as having a full list and market rankings, price alerts, candlestick charts, portfolio tracking, currency converters including fiat, coin and token news, and cryptocurrency comparison tools.

I did not know that this website has an app. I check it everyday in seek of info about cryptocurreny prices and history change. Thanks a lot because i will try it at my iphone.

It is definitely the best they could do CoinMarketCap had to see their app taken out for a long time it is easier to operate and see the prices of the coins I am very delighted with your new app I hope you continue to invest in this app

the best to know the prices and promotions of new currencies, I always do some reviews of promotions regarding new currencies. reports on prices and well-ordered ranking

I use the application on the latest version of android and everything is in order, the application works fine for a year.

1 hour ago, jorgecamacaro1916 said:

Well Coimarketcap is undoubtedly the largest and full platform where they have listed Unnin end of cryptomoneds where we can search if they are legitimate and verify that they are not SCAM the truth the Coimarketcap app is super good the broken down are very good easy to

@jorgecamacaro1916I love this beautiful application. I also use Blockckfolio.Now CMC app is from Binance and I love it to get the regular updates about crypto world. 

Edited by ShiNorton
  • +4 1

Friend very well explained the information of the coinmarket in your post, thank you very much, seriously, I think that information is quite good and I will use it to see if I can generate a little profit in the future, so great for that information

• Useful or interesting 1

I love using CMC to keep track of coin analytics. I have a watch list that I check at least once a day. I've used CMC ever since I got into crypto back in 2016

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Thank you for the adequate explanation
Yes, the application is one of the best applications available at the time
Every trading phone should have this application that helps to know and collect everything in one site
This site remains the best and most comprehensive for all currencies
It is highly recommended

1 hour ago, Blackmask011 said:

I will use it to see if I can generate a little profit in the future, so great for that information

@Blackmask011 Sure and I believe it will be helpful for you. 

1 hour ago, Carlosmedy said:

It is a very powerful tool, since it gathers the data reported by the most important exchange platforms around the world, delivering it in a simple way for any investor.

@Carlosmedy Yes, it is simple to use with the multiple outstanding features. I love this app due to its well-managed stability to exhibit all the statistical data😍

Hello, thank you for such valuable information, I did not have knowledge about the CoinMarketCap mobile app and I think it is great to consult it wherever you want very well for this great contribution
a big greeting to the whole community

It is very good that we can have all this information about cryptocurrencies in real time and above all with the comfort of our smartphone wherever we are, but you do not think they may have commercial interests, an exchange as large as Binance is the one that is giving you the data of the crypto world, they can leave more present or hide certain things for their own benefit.
What do you think about this?

• +5 1

This software is the best software for getting acquainted with digital currency and includes information such as; The ranking of digital currencies in terms of transaction volume and online price of digital currency and provides information about the makers of each currency, etc. It also holds airdrops from which you can earn money.

This application is the one that I have used for a long time on my phone and it seems to me an incredible app! You have many tools and the market is updated every very little time. Now I have switched to an application called COINS from CoinPaprika, since I like that page much more for the markets.

1 hour ago, alabastrolas said:

In my browser I use Coinparpika but in my mobilephone I use Coinmarketcap app because it's so complete comapred to other apps. I really recommend, it belongs to Binance so it's very powerful web to see the market.

@alabastrolas They are upgrading the features periodically to enhance the users' experiences. Simple to use but we can get access to so many cryptocurrencies and exchange information just by using finger tips. Really a cool app in the crypto sphere. 

While it's a pretty good app to track records, statistics, there are new few apps, that I found out on this forum. They are really excellent — good design, fast stat updates, etc. GL, HF.

Excellent information about this application and the tutorial is very good, it seems to me very good for the exchange of cryptocurrencies, it is also very reliable, I think that many if not most recommend it, it seems to me that they are transparent I mean Security issue, on the other hand, it is not so difficult to understand, with a few days you adapt to it and the best that you can also use it on your cell phone, I think that as an application it is excellent and you have left a well explained tutorial, I I recommend it 100% especially to beginners.

If you are active in the field of cryptocurrencies, so you always check the price of coins, analyze the market volume and trading volume of coins. Whatever coin or token you are looking to analyze, the first result that will be shown to you in search engines is related to the coin Market Cap website, and this is the destination of all people who want to compare the value of different cryptocurrencies.

coinmarketcap is a website / platform to examine the market size of cryptocurrencies. coinmarketcap.com is not an exchange or trading platform. It is just a source website for providing data on price, supply, trading volume, conversion platforms and other information about digital assets.

This website is widely used by everyone and provides up-to-date information about the cryptocurrency market. The information on this website is simple to use and provides information through tools, graphic charts for both beginners and professionals.

I use the CoinMarketCap app on my Andriod device and really, this is an excellent application, it is easy to use and allows me to keep abreast of the information regarding any existing cryptocurrency, it also has many useful functions for monitoring the cryptocurrency market. The fact that you don't need to register to use the app is wonderful.

• +5 1

The application is very good since we can be informed every day of the prices of any cryptocurrency and it is very easy to use the application.

Hi, 

Coin Market Cap is highly useful for experienced traders. Whilst I'm not too experienced in that regard, anyone can conduct sufficient research on their favourite coins. Using it in conjunction with other platforms can yield optimal results. 

Cheers,
@hiroyuki476

El 18/7/2020 a las 8:28, Whited35 dijo:

Esta aplicación es de la plataforma de clasificación de intercambio y criptomonedas líder en el mundo, CoinMarketCap, que recientemente es propiedad del conocido nombre Binance. Tanto los usuarios de iOS como los de Android tienen la oportunidad de tener esta aplicación gratuita con tantas funciones increíbles como el seguimiento de la parte superior; criptomonedas, plataformas de intercambio, etc. Puede crear su propia cartera para rastrear y comparar sus planes de inversión. La plataforma muestra actualmente los datos de criptomonedas como Bitcoin y más de 2000 altcoins y también hay más de 16,000 mercados de criptomonedas listados en esta plataforma para exhibir los datos en tiempo real.
Actualmente, esta es la mejor y más confiable aplicación de autoridad de datos de criptomonedas que no encontré ningún error mientras la usaba en mi teléfono inteligente. Esta aplicación tiene un tamaño pequeño con una estabilidad bien mantenida.
No he encontrado información sobre los desarrolladores de aplicaciones, pero si desea ponerse en contacto con ellos para informar sobre algunos problemas, puede escribir un correo electrónico a accounts@coinmarketcap.com.
Usar esta aplicación no es tan difícil ya que tiene características realmente fáciles de usar. 

Una vez que instale esta aplicación, puede crear una cuenta si desea sincronizar los datos de su aplicación en el futuro o puede optar por no ingresar a la plataforma sin crear una cuenta.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-01-40.thumb.png.dba235919d2c171f365381f1613d571f.png

Puede ver los detalles de la moneda de esta manera con la tabla.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-02-22.thumb.png.e72507b76b004858166aa700201877c1.png

Realice un seguimiento de las principales plataformas de intercambio de criptomonedas de acuerdo con diferentes parámetros. 

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-02-34.thumb.png.3304eddc03c3dcd025e37d4ec81a3175.png

Otra característica interesante de esto es que puede obtener las últimas noticias y actualizaciones relacionadas con las criptomonedas dentro de la aplicación.

Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-06-13.thumb.png.7c5d971ef15de22a37fb646da7f19de4.png

¡Echa un vistazo a estas fantásticas funciones! Puede convertir fácilmente diferentes monedas de acuerdo con los tipos de cambio en tiempo real. Además, puede comparar las criptomonedas según sus opciones.

368175263_Screenshot_2020-07-17-18-09-401.thumb.png.797b6332b87bfc6757a39b2267440e5c.png

Tantas funciones interesantes en una sola aplicación. Creo que realmente te encantaría usar esto. Buena suerte ! 

Referencias: -

Well, I do not recommend downloading those types of applications since as you know Coinmarketcap has a page in google chrome and this has an advantage over applications that consume space on your mobile

One of the most complete post I have seen in Cryptotalk, good job friend. The Coimarketcap application has quickly become one of the most important, with thousands of users downloading it to be aware of the price, updates, news and all the information about cryptocurrencies, it is easy to use and very modern, without a doubt the best in this field.