CoinMarketCap mobile app - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinMarketCap mobile app

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

No doubt, Binance has always been my top best exchange.I just wondered to think like what prevented CMC to list it as the top spot before Binance acquired it.Anyway, it is said they have updated some criteria to rank the exchange but I am still not sure whether CMC can prevent the fake trading volumes from the so many exchange sites. 

Ohh, Binance wasn't first on CMC before it was bought? I am not aware of that and I do not think so. One thing I also agree on is 100% transparency cannot be guaranteed. It is like coming out and saying with your own mouth, 'my competitors are better than me' ; it isn't something we should expect to see more of. 

Of trading volumes fakings, it can't be prevented but I believe such exchanges can be recognised and the rankings can now be more credible.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

11 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Binance wasn't first on CMC before it was bought? I am not aware of that and I do not think so. One thing I also agree on is 100% transparency cannot be guaranteed. It is like coming out and saying with your own mouth, 'my competitors are better than me' ; it isn't something we should expect to see more of. 

Most of the time I noticed Binance in the top ten exchange list only before acquiring CMC however it already deserved to be the number one exchange in this world. I have seen IEO hosted on Binance is barely getting failed but some people are still accusing like Binance uses both CMC platform and app as it's marketing tool. You know CMC app has millions of unique users from all around this world. Before acquiring CMC, definitely CZ would have thought like Binance products and services will get more attentions from CMC app users too. 

• +4 1

On 9/4/2020 at 4:01 PM, Whited35 said:

You know CMC app has millions of unique users from all around this world. Before acquiring CMC, definitely CZ would have thought like Binance products and services will get more attentions from CMC app users too. 

Deep inside, yes it is. Apart from the claim by Binance CEO, they know they have a lot to gain from CoinMarketCap; it is still a business not a charity, they won't surely do what they aren't going to benefit from. From being slightly or deeply a marketing tool to a profit making platform; all possibilities will be weighed and obviously they view it more beneficial to the exchange itself. I think what they have to do it try much to be as credible as possible, find a balance; both the exchange and the data sites will even develop further.

Coincapmarket site is most favorite of all time of crypto users. Where most of data is available of new old coins, tokens for users. But most of people doesn't know their data is proofed wrong some and they doesn't notice this. I also use this site and other top ranking sites for research. Because I believe you don't have to relay on one source always seek more sources to have more details. Their app looks great from review but compromising your mobile for every app is not good special cryptocurrency related which is always target of hackers. 

• Useful or interesting 2

On 9/4/2020 at 7:58 AM, Raqeebzy said:

CZ said the main reason for the acquisition is develop it further, make it bigger and better; considering the massive development on Binance over the years, I have no doubt. And evidently, some nice features are feasible you will agree coupled with this (the app); promises are being kept and even more will come.

And I have noticed certain changes about the app, its displace is more beautiful now. But normally, coinmarketcap is the number one of its kind before. I think he only thinks with him having coinmarketcap, it will help binance and all his other crypto businesses. I am not disturbing what you commented that the owner said, but just a business strategy. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

And I have noticed certain changes about the app, its displace is more beautiful now. But normally, coinmarketcap is the number one of its kind before.

That, you can always trust them to do a great work on developing it. The application does have a good user interface; not only that, a lot of in app features which makes it a lot more sleek compared to the website. I find more convenience in the application, personally.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

That, you can always trust them to do a great work on developing it. The application does have a good user interface; not only that, a lot of in app features which makes it a lot more sleek compared to the website. I find more convenience in the application, personally.

@Raqeebzy Only one thing I do not like about this app is, it is still exhibiting ads. I expect Binance to disable ads from this app otherwise they have improved everything including its performance and stability. We are getting regular app updates. 

• +1 1

46 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Only one thing I do not like about this app is, it is still exhibiting ads. I expect Binance to disable ads from this app otherwise they have improved everything including its performance and stability. We are getting regular app updates. 

Yeah. I also experience this often. But I don't really think that would be the case. Advertising on the biggest data site and most visited cryptocurrency site (or one of) will cost a lot of fortune in the advantage of the company (Binance). Think about it. It was bought for a reported fee of $400'000'000 (Four hundred million dollars) for both cash and stock deal. And remember we said, it was all business. Any penny available will be mined, advertisement won't be left out.

On 9/7/2020 at 4:14 PM, Whited35 said:

I took do not like ads to be displayed that way, nobody knows if the ada displayed are legit or from scammers. But, the best we can do is to never click on the ads. If we do not click on it, then we are good and safe. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Yomose said:

I took do not like ads to be displayed that way, nobody knows if the ada displayed are legit or from scammers. But, the best we can do is to never click on the ads. If we do not click on it, then we are good and safe. 

My friend @Yomose , I also hate aggressive ads displayed inside any sort of Android applications. I have been seeking the best app to block ads which could block ads on every applications including YouTube, CMC, etc. Do you have any recommendation? 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, Yomose said:

Nobody loves annoying add by the way. As long as it is the ads displayed in-app, then it might be more official and approved by the application developers than being from regular displaying ads; I believe that is how in-app activities works.

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

My friend @Yomose , I also hate aggressive ads displayed inside any sort of Android applications. I have been seeking the best app to block ads which could block ads on every applications including YouTube, CMC, etc. Do you have any recommendation? 

I am afraid, there isn't any way to stop those ads; on YouTube or on CoinMarketCap app. The best solution to that is not to use them at all. We hate ads but that is a huge revenue means for the developers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

9 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I am afraid, there isn't any way to stop those ads; on YouTube or on CoinMarketCap app. The best solution to that is not to use them at all. We hate ads but that is a huge revenue means for the developers.

Browser extensions are available which only works on a browser. I feel more convenient to use YouTube app on smartphone to stream videos but irritating ads every time. The same thing is happening with CMC app. I have tried so  many apps, I do not remember all their names but some known app are also removed from playstore, maybe they were malicious. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

coinmarketcap has always enlightened the way for all traders, especially newcomers in the field, by knowing currency rates and detailed information about them and I think that the application will publish the site more

8 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Nobody loves annoying add by the way. As long as it is the ads displayed in-app, then it might be more official and approved by the application developers than being from regular displaying ads; I believe that is how in-app activities works.

I understand you very well, I also thought as you commented but we must just be careful. Ads are the most common ways of nowadays scams. That is why I don't believe in clicking on any ads. 

Mobile version always better then web versions because mobile version operated very quickly and saves our time, now coinmarketcap also launch app version then its really good news for crypto users, binance take over later this type update gain lot of users, but my first priority always coingecko its better for me.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Kareemramzy83 said:

Coinmarketcap One of the best sites that you can find everything you want about any business or any platform. I like this site very much because it is rich in information and provides a lot of research

Excuse me, you are getting it wrong 😊 ! We are talking about Coinmarketcap mobile app and it is all about cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, it does not provide you information about all business that you have said. You can find cryptocurrency and exchange information there. 

This is very helpful app it brings about all our needs it has many feature such as real time exchange converter and feed back on crypto currency

My opinion is that I'm not trusting some app because most of the apps are scarm and fraud they only need trafic for their apps i don't have strong bleave in them

On 9/4/2020 at 3:24 PM, Whited35 said:

No doubt, Binance has always been my top best exchange.I just wondered to think like what prevented CMC to list it as the top spot before Binance acquired it.Anyway, it is said they have updated some criteria to rank the exchange but I am still not sure whether CMC can prevent the fake trading volumes from the so many exchange sites. 

Normally, binance is also shady, that is why he purchased coinmarketcap, and he has achieved his aim. Coinmarketcap have been using only trading volume before on the list. And as of today, binance has no the highest trading volume. He just makes use of other manipulations to list his exchange at the top. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

6 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Normally, binance is also shady, that is why he purchased coinmarketcap, and he has achieved his aim. Coinmarketcap have been using only trading volume before on the list. And as of today, binance has no the highest trading volume. He just makes use of other manipulations to list his exchange at the top. 

If such is there, it will be less reliable but I do not think CMC is making some manipulation to exhibit fake volume exchange to rank at top position. I can agree only one point that Binance is still getting benefits from potential users of CMC app.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

If such is there, it will be less reliable but I do not think CMC is making some manipulation to exhibit fake volume exchange to rank at top position. I can agree only one point that Binance is still getting benefits from potential users of CMC app.

You can be right. But what I am insinuating is the fact that not long when coinmarketcap rated binance using other means of rating, binance purchase coinmarketcap. Now, the owner of coinmarketcap is the owner of binance. I hope you will understand that that is even political enough. 

42 minutes ago, REVEN1234 said:

CoinMarketCap had launched a professional, paid API targeting developers and funds, which tracks crypto-based derivatives markets, with support for futures, options and over-the-counter exchanges for a monthly fee.

@REVEN1234 Hello, I did not get your point correctly my friend. Can you specify it correctly so that it will help to keep this discussion up.What are you trying to cite here? Which monthly fee are you talking about here ? 

For me it is one of the best applications on the mobile phone so that the application works well. Download the latest version and I recommend it to all members

Well i was using the browser version of cmc up to now.  And I'm completely satisfied with the feature they are providing for tracking the coin progress and alerts. And as if they had launched the app I'm going to download it to mine phone as application makes much easier to use the platform.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.