What ever your problem outside - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

You'll find many sites that work online, but I think a site like this cryptocurrency can't be found anywhere else. It's a real site. Some bad guys caused us a lot of damage to this forum, or we had a peaceful forum.

That unfortunate situation, it is something that is very wrong, and is very right in proposing that they do not bring their problems to the forum so it is not something convenient for the community so thanks for clarifying.

It is incredible that these things happen without a doubt they should not happen, because it is on a very serious platform and if the content is good it deserves a good evaluation so this is very bad.

Hi friend!

I wish you will be fine.

I agree to this content of you my friend. In this forum we need to act as a professional so we must respect each other here and don't do that trolling most important is that if the member had nothing do bad to you must avoid that doing. I hope this doing must not be tolerated.

I don't think we need to bring personal matters to cryptotalk forums, that's very unprofessional. CryptoTalk is not a social media like Facebook or the social media that people like this use. Use the best possible forum to make posts that are useful and quality because here we need money so that the forum can still be a productive community.

• +1 1

My dear brother, let me agree with you that this is not considered within the scope of justice and is against morality. I also hope that we stop giving such evaluations and encouraging good content.

I don't think personal issues are raised in the forum, if someone has personal problems they can solve them outside the forum. Creating posts takes time and thought, we can't give reputation - 5 just because of outside issues, respect your work then you will also be rewarded we are here respectful of each other.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We must respect each other in this forum. Reputation is important for members but we cannot force to any member for positive reactions. If they found post is useful for them they will definitely react positively. We work as a professional in this forum and give our 100%

Yes I  really happy with this forum and we all should respect each others and also help each other in order to achieve the same goal we all are looking in to

Moderator are should find out them and block them. Because such as stupid peoples are doing spam in this great forum. We all members should work here with our honesty to get best benefits with learning and earning.

Edited by Ayatpossible

Actually that user will be demoralized by this and he would also quit the forum. So, when they've undergone a tremendous amount of work, you shouldn't mess with people. Instead of providing needless answers to someone who has posted helpful posts, it's indeed easier to write helpful posts.

the animation will have several disputes all us furthermore we have to be delineated for such demanding situations. we must always remit without help to profit along with examining things in the spirit. for instance, on this podium, we've spectacular send back containing creating unequaled subjects. it's miles unpadded it's not most unlikely. we've to toy with along with following and our surroundings. we can also see cites about within our representatives. on the occasion that we have now delineated without help the object, we will reach for mostly trusty.

This is exceptionally difficult .. This happened to me a few days back, and it was the main day on which I distributed twenty distributions, and one of them made appraisals of - 4 and - 5, and this caused me a stun .. I compose my remarks cautiously and don't abuse the guidelines and I don't hurt anybody .. I trust that the arbitrators will give us the alternative to see who is assessing every one of our posts in a single day.

To  consent to this substance of you. In this discussion we need to go about as an expert so we should regard each other here and don't do that savaging most significant is that if the part had nothing do terrible to you should keep away from that doing. I trust this doing should not go on without serious consequences.

• +3 1

Thanks my friend for sharing this post, and I am new here in this forum I have no more knowledge in this about, and I want to learn in this forum..

Excellent topic to talk friend, in my opinion we must all be professional and humble in our work and more within the forum.  So we will help each of the members to meet their missing goals, leave personal problems out of our work and the forum, friends I wish you all success.

I have today observed an ID with reasonably good content receiving negative ratings. This must not be done. A person should be judged only by his content and nothing else.

You're right  friend, we have to be halt trolling, donate legitimate notoriety, and offer assistance other individuals also. If we obey this run the show this forum will be more spatial. And this is often the most things we have to be act like a proficient, keep up appropriate behavior.

What ever your problem is outside I guess you are not to bring it inside and you need to also learn how to manage situations and also try to fix things, if you are having issues with some external wallets or forum you shouldn't take them personal nor bring them into another forum.

Dear mate, I think I have no problem outside.  Because according to the rules of the forum, I am easily gaining a positive reputation through high quality relevant and useful posts.  Which is possible through proper post evaluation.  However, I agree with your idea, because if there is any known evil outside, your good post can give a negative reputation.  This is really a very sad thing.  But the forum authorities are always aware.  So you and be aware.

You are right, it is very annoying to see posts with good content receiving negative support. We must be professional in our work in this forum and stay away from personal matters in our ratings.
I hope everyone rates the posted content for what they really deserve.

• +1 1

We have joined this forum for the purpose of learning, reading experience, gaining information and trading. We have not joined this forum for trolling and hostility. Therefore, we should work as responsible members in this forum and let others do the same. Don't cheat with anyone. Help and encourage each other. Give positive credit to those who do good deeds. And give negative feedback to scammers and violators of the rules. We need to be honest in this forum so that we can benefit from this forum.

• +1 1

Yes of course brother if your points is good so gave positive point and your reputation is too good if any members you gave a negative marking so its not good so good reputation is good work 

• +4 1