What ever your problem outside - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

That's a great problem now because most of the users are trying to misuse this platform by giving negative reputation. It also does by newbies. They don't know about this feature and put negative ratings. We should suggest them

7 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

I think you can made a complaint about it to the moderator if you feel that you have good content but someone still give you a negative rating. I hope everyone here is fair in giving rating, since everyone work really hard in this forum, so as much as possible don't give negative rating unless it violates the rules of this forum like plagiarism.

@CrypticI think we need to support one another here we have to because we all need each other to earn without good review we can't earn that's the rule of this platform. If we see a good content post we have to give reputation please 

• +2 1

Hi there, my friend. I am very sorry to hear that. This is really a bad thing. You may try to complain to administrators or moderators about this situation if that person is constantly doing it for your posts. I am sure they will solve this problem and help you. 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

If a member give a negative reputation to any other memeber then other members will try to revenge from this member that why he give me the negative reputation. 

Cryptotalk is the platform for helping the other members, so we don't make it the place of getting revenge.

On 14/7/2020 at 7:25, Dark_Sky said:

Buen día, 

Leí una publicación en la que uno de los miembros aquí siempre recibe una reputación de -5 aunque publicó contenido de buena calidad en la mayoría de sus publicaciones y comentarios. 

Mi primera sospecha es que hay alguien que lo está trolleando y dándole ese tipo de reputación y si no, entonces creo que hay alguien que lo conoce fuera de Cryptoworld y también un miembro aquí y tal vez uno de sus enemigos, por eso siempre recibe -5 reputación. 

(También es el instinto de quien siempre recibe la reputación negativa) 

Espero que este tipo de actos se detenga porque eso no es justo para quien realmente está poniendo su esfuerzo para contribuir aquí. 

Espero que si ves a tu enemigo aquí y no importa qué tipo de problema tengas, no lleves tu ira al interior del mundo criptográfico. 

Simplemente muestre algún acto profesional y mantenga el comportamiento adecuado. 

También deje de trollear, dé la reputación adecuada, especialmente a aquellos que realmente se esfuerzan por ayudar a otros miembros aquí. 

As my mother says, the problems of the street leave them in the street, and those of the home in the home are solved, so if cryptotalk is our way of making a living, why give negative evaluation to something that is done with a lot of effort and value Therefore, these types of actions are bad and incorrect, let's hope and if this still happens, stop them because it makes no sense.

I very much agree with you, I think it is unfair that they do that kind of thing, since here we come to work and try to generate good content so that it is useful and serves everyone and what we are looking for are positive non-negative reactions

• +1 1

Good and valid point but this is not done by enemy this is done by the member who complete their daily 50 react tast they just react whether its negative or positive they don't have concern with it. 

In my opinion there is a solution for it there must a reason for every react in this way reacting to any topic effects its reputations.

You are right. Those who really deserves to get reputation should be given. There may not be outside anger but in this forum enemies may be created. Cause there are some people who can't see another person's success. So he try to down him. This act should be reported. We shouldn't try to down someone rather than we should do more hard work to be better than someone. We should also appreciate the efforts of other members.

This is really bad people misusing there power. They shouldn’t do that. I think this new system brings lots of bad reactor. This is like reacting haha in important post. This should be stopped. I hope admin will ban all of the culprits. 

Very disappointed to hear this news. I hope in future no member brings his personal viewpoint and enforces it on the rest of us.

not just negative rating for useful posts but also i see lot of people giving positive rating for low quality content and im wondering how did that and how can him , you just know later that they are giving random rating .. 

The way the rating is designed now is that no one will know who gave him rating except the administrators. So there is no way that someone can know you outside crypto and wants to cheat you. However you need to be vigilant and also avoid placing your picture on CRYPTOTALK

• +1 1

I will be very bad if someone works hard and some bad people give them -5 rates and demotivates them and troll them which is I don't like. I think we shouldn't troll to anyone because we don't know how he or she will take it. So you should think before giving them negative rates.

• +2 1

In my opinion, it is not right to give a rating to someone after posting it.  Please note that no one gives any vol rating for the application to the moderator. Thank you.

I have said in this forum as I observed such thing the very first time I joined the forum, many people don't care about what you wrote bit all they're after is giving out a negative reputation just so you can't earn up to what they get in the crypto talk industry. I wish moderators can have time to read through posts and see that people are just hitting the wrong reputation button.

Many members are keep trolling about the reputation, I hope that some members will have a conscience doing that, because we need to keep this forum good. Unfortunately, there is no way to determine which member is giving that kind of reputation. Just keep posting useful posts so that many members will still give you a positive reaction.

On 7/14/2020 at 7:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

I agree, this is a place where people help each other, to earn each other. People have to understand that if people can take positive reactions, people must also take negative reactions, because that's life. Let's just be all optimistic and hope each other good works! 

Have a good day !
It is really a problem and the misbehavior of those who put bad interactions without justification, but I think that good content will encounter many good interactions, and therefore the bad interaction will not matter to him!
what do you think ?

Edited by Abdulrahman3

On 7/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

You said well my friend, this is kind of post everyone in this forum must read and study well, actually its not good to just give bad reputation even though the post makes no sense, bad reputation should be left for admin to give. Members giving members bad rate is not helping each other. Lets work together and achieve our goal in this great forum and stop being bias to one another.

i have no out site work this forum i will try to work this site when i can get free time then i will try to work.this site 4-5 hour daily and earn.money so that we have lead our family easy andd normal.way.

thanks

I agree with you. 

I have also seen many people whose posts are very unique and useful and people have given very good reputations on them, but some of their posts are such which are also good but then they get -5 on them. It is really very sad that such a post which is very much information yes and people have given good ratings on it but still give a negative rating on them. Actually, this is the work done by people who have some enmity with them and then they do this to remove their enmity. They should not do this at all, if they have to play their enmity then they should do their second role outside this form, but do not let anyone's hard work go here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

yes I agree with you that if we have our enemy then we will put them aside and do your work here with sincerity and professionally do not judge anyone on the base of friendship or enemy and give them fair reputation to all the members irrespective of any personal issue or fir teasing someone.

Hey mate!You are right.Whatever problems they have with each other.They need to solve it out of the forum.This is the forum of unity.And this is wrong that someone give you nehative reputation.This is not the forum of enimity.This is a unite community of cryptotalk.All of their problems need to be solved outside this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very painful .. This happened to me some days ago, and it was the first day on which I published twenty publications, and one of them made ratings of -4 and -5, and this caused me a shock .. I write my comments very carefully and do not violate the instructions and I do not harm anyone .. I hope that the moderators will give us the option to see who is evaluating all our posts in one day.

I had also observed here the same issue .

Somre of the members are doing baising with others .

They always discourage them even on their excellent content.

It is not fair .

I request from those not to do so with talented people of our  forum.

• Useful or interesting 1