What ever your problem outside - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

I have been in this forum for quite some time now but I have not even made my first post if not just now because I want to know how this forum works but sincerely bringing your personal issues into this forum is very wrong let us stop this

Hello, I agree with you in this regard, especially since such behavior, if it continues, will cause a person to become frustrated and lose enthusiasm. I ask those who act like these behaviors to stop them and have good qualities and not harm others.

Yes truly saying we should like the authentic and good quality content posts . if some posts contain the little bit grammatic mistakes with useful content posts such type of post also deserves positive reputation . before give the negative reputation to anyone also mentioned their mistake it will be the good way of guiding and supporting someone 

Reputation system is definitely being violated by many people they use it for personal agendas and try to pull pranks on other people by giving the negative reputation , which is extremely bad because it deters people from posting content in the most elaborate and efficient form.

Yes we should give reputation to anyone according to his work quality not by specifying a special person. If we do this will discourage a man who is really working hard to get a good reputation. There might be differences with any idea of a person but we should get over it if we have a personal problem with that guy. Because positivity has it's own impacts. This will also enhance our capabilities. 

we have to stop trolling, give proper reputation, and help other members also. If we obey this rule this forum will be more spatial. And this is the main things we have to act like a professional, maintain proper behavior.

Hello friend, I am full support the author.

I really appreciate this post.You are right a lot of people take great effort.

I also read the post and the truth has brothered me...

Best of luck........

This is very correct mate.

We shouldn't always use our personal issue outside the forum to judge ourselves within the forum.

The forum here is seemingly another world where we can explore our knowledge of digital currencies.

Yes you are right, its a professional platform which require professional behavior from its users. If we know anyone outside this platform its doesn't mean we are free to criticize them here. 

• +4 1

Seriously i am totally sorry about this topic because this topic is suppose to no this but I don't have any other ideas about this topic but am so glad for that

On 7/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

You're directly about that yet in the event that they generally repudiate on what we going to post despite the fact that we realize that we posted a genuine data then they actually giving negative rate which isn't reasonable.

gas focus on solving totally you'll want to bridge over will be causing blood group wit for type a stabilizer whatever offer you the present arbitrarily rate

if sometimes you really really don't merit everything that they will wipe off the it for then you already and provides the aforementioned one person blood type object lesson west northwest 

this serves as tips on how to fix

to resolve the current sticker altogether you must tide over are often transmitting retinol humour for blood type deuterium oxide who come up with the present arbitrarily rate

if then you really really don't justify it all no they will wipe off that it for then you really and provides the aforementioned one person group a object lesson wsw 

this will be the best way to resolve the present rebus

to resolve the current sticker altogether you must tide over are often transmitting retinol humour for blood type deuterium oxide who come up with the present arbitrarily rate

if then you really really don't justify it all no they will wipe off that it for then you really and provides the aforementioned one person group a object lesson wsw 

this will be the best way to resolve the present rebus

Yes, my friends, we have to face a lot of problems on the outside here because the problem is such that we cannot compete with them but we can solve them as much as possible. 

I read this post that you are talking about a short while ago ,, I felt sorry that there are people working to harm others ,, especially if there is knowledge between them in the real world and they use the platform to take revenge because of a difference or the like ,,

It is really sad ..

Therefore, I keep my character anonymous from my friends or anyone who knows me on the platform ..

Good quality dispatch if not he dislikes the other being consequently a great deal or it is a spamming rating ready to craft harms to the other appendage i prospect this is not episode a ration and I encompass not keep in mind interpretation a number of rejoinder that was hence rude.

Hello my friend, good reputation is important here, and I do not think that any person can evaluate others with a negative reputation, because a good and useful publication does not affect him, i.e. evaluating the aim of it to break and violate the value of the publisher, so I see that the rest when they read the publication and find out what is useful in it automatically know that the negative reputation Intentional here is misinformation

We should encourage and help each other on here. Like you said this is not a place for show your feelings to others. We all are learning and teaching here, so please don't degrade others. Behave in good manner.

That's a nice suggestion. We need to all behave ourselves and also put an end to this act of giving negative reputation to people who are putting in more effort and their time to work here. Let's all appreciate our efforts. 

The topic you choose is a good topic and it says that is this not a place to settle our personal animosity. Similarly, if there are any mistakes in the work of the rest of them, let help them and clear it. It's very great to have one thing in mind. We can only hold on here if we help someone

Bro I am 100% agree with you are right and I feel bad for him plz don't do this if any post is not good then leave them but not give them negative point.

Hello course the method is harmful I think it is a bugged post we have to choose good thing first and overall evaluation should be given any negative evaluation associated with harmful today we should

Anyone who trolls and misuses any feature of the forum and violates the rules, we should report it to the forum moderators so that the forum moderators can investigate and ban this member as soon as possible. We should encourage and encourage each other and give a positive reputation to a good post.

• +2 1

On 7/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here.

Yes dear friend  you are right there are many members that receive negative reputation point I just wanted to tell you such person that don't take your personal crushes on this forum be professional do your work honesty and if someone is doing good job then don't do this you should appreciate him and give them positive feedback.

• +2 1

I am totally agree with brother if we do work with ignoring our all personally problem and work with our all concentration than we will submit a good work so i hope everyone should do work with loyality and and also follow your advice

Whats up my pal, properly recognition is critical right here, and that i do not think that any man or woman can examine others with a terrible reputation, due to the fact a great and beneficial e-book does not have an effect on him, i.E. Evaluating the goal of it to break and violate the value of the publisher, so I see that the rest after they examine the ebook and discover what is beneficial in it automatically understand that the negative popularity Intentional right here is incorrect information.