What ever your problem outside - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

I consent to this substance of you my companion. In this gathering we need to go about as an expert so we should regard each other here and don't do that savaging most significant is that if the part had nothing do terrible to you should stay away from that doing. I trust this doing should not go on without serious consequences.

Thank you for informing us approximately this kind of incidents. Right now I did not encounter that or get a terrible costs. If that is virtually true, we must recognize who's he or she. Everyone have to is aware of the way to be professional here within the forum. Be aware on giving rates!

Doting conform to the current table of contents containing then you already friend before now admiring wreak an issue respects everything. are a few people that throw up spectacular acceptance gradually to arrant sensational assignments .so-and-so use powerful syntactical wrongly than sensational recognition trim.

Mediator are should discover them and square them. Since, for example, dumb people groups are doing spam in this incredible forum.Giving notoriety is vital, regard different individuals then you will likewise be remunerated.

I don't know why people keep on doing such things if they have some kind of problems at outside of the forum they cannot in state their problem here and they cannot take revenge

Great day, 

I read a post where one of the part here continually accepting - 5 standing in spite of the fact that he posted great quality substance in the majority of his post and remarks. 

My first doubt is there's somebody who's savaging and giving him that sort of notoriety and on the off chance that not, at that point I believe there's somebody who know him outside cryptoworld and furthermore a part here and perhaps one of his adversary that is the reason he generally get - 5 standing. 

(It's additionally the gut of the person who continually accepting the antagonistic standing) 

I trust this sort of act will stop since that is not reasonable for the person who truly putting his/her push to contribute here. 

I trust on the off chance that you see your adversary here and regardless of what sort of issue you have then don't bring your displeasure inside the cryptoworld. 

Simply show some expert demonstration and keep up the appropriate conduct. 

Additionally quit savaging, give appropriate standing particularly to the individuals who truly put a push to help different individuals here.

• +5 1

Yes this is very unfair act with the good members of the forum because they are making the useful and quality posts for the help of members and also for the growth of the forum. Therefore we should appreciate them by giving the good reputation. 

You have explained how can we approach this platform with full energy. Don't interconnect the outside world's emotions here. Just consider it has a parallel world,so you can get off your negative energies. And full of positive vibes. I am assure that the positiveness will reflect in the posts also.

Your absolutely right, there’s a lot of members here that are not using rates properly, because I have notice also that there are some content here are useful but they received a negative reputation. It was very unfair to them because they give a lot of time and effort just to make a useful content. I hope that this very unfair habit could stop because we are everyone here to grow in the field of cryptocurrency not to drag down people that is really deserving.

You are right my dear friend it is not the fighting place don't  show your personal issues here take it personally. Respect to each other. don't be wast the effort of someone by giving negative rate if you don't want to see the post the go to the next post leave there post but dont be do like that. 

Abouslty right the besides activities does not show in the cryptotalk you should appreciate their good post not target any person personally to discourage him and at the end stop to posting. 

• +1 1

I think that the solution is in the hands of modiraters, as they are the only ones who are able to know who gives negative or positive rating and they are the ones who can solve the problem.

The way the rating is designed now is that no one will know who gave him rating except the administrators. So there is no way that someone can know you outside crypto and wants to cheat you. However you need to be vigilant and also avoid placing your picture on CRYPTOTALK

Of course, that is genuine out of line! I additionally read some theme about that part griping, every one of his subjects however they are acceptable yet you will see a - 5 standing! I accept the arbitrators they realize who gives notorieties... If it's not too much trouble, help that part since he may lose certainty of composing new themes and we will lose a

I am very impressed by your topic it is totally right we don't show our anger while we are working because if we include our anger in work than our work will distrub so much and we never received a good reputation from other members

I m newbie here .I read my seniors comment carefully and give him + reputation because  it's really helpful for us .I learn alot of things from this platform and also from my seniors .I really appreciate they give good feedback and I request to other members you apperitate other work and give good feedback .that's a family platform it's not a war platform where we show our anger by giving someone - reputation . Thanku all best of luck.

As we probably am aware our mediators are timely, so on the off chance that it come according to arbitrators, he/she will be prohibited from the stage. Also, his negative rating will be eliminated. No concerns, in the event that anybody certifiable, at that point he will be profited one way or another.

Yes, sometimes we have problems that are unavoidable, but this is our job, all the problems that we have are always apart of our work, and so we must consider it ay that in this site we work making good posts to be able to win, let's keep calm at all times.

Always be genuine in this forum. Appreciate good posts by giving positive ratings. It is also necesary for earning. Don show your hatred in this forum by giving negative rating non purposefully. All of those things should be outside of this forum. In here, we all are friends.

• +2 1

Hello, if it could be true what you deduce, since it is something rare that a person always gives you the same bad rating, it could be someone who does not like him for what he does that, but it could be.
What I try is to help others so I prefer to avoid having any enmity and better to win friendships, or not have them, but in such a way that one is not affected.
What the affected person would have already done is to be able to make a complaint, I do not know if it can, but the detail of this is to be able to solve the problem, since the interactions are usually anonymous, but previously I read an article where he mentions that the administrators, if they can see who is the person who interacts with the articles.

In fact one of the reasons why many traders lose a lot of money in this market is because they do not control their life, the problems that we may have such as work or relationships with people, can make us not think very well when trading cryptos.

On 14/07/2020 at 4:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

You are right dude we shouldn't be show personal grudges at least in a crypto talk its a professional website where we all are sharing knowledge with each and other so don't be rude because this type of behavior not tolerated here

Not all members are like this, as there are members who evaluate posts according to the importance of the topics raised and evaluate with integrity, and I agree with you that we do not have to evaluate according to our love for the person, not at all, but according to our understanding of the information he brings or the questions he raises

I share the same hope with you my friend , and this kind of acts absolutely is not good for all of us , because we are here for the same goals : learning and earning , so we need to support each other not the opposite. 

Wow... This is really actually not nice at all as people receive a -5 reputation due to trolling or some sort .we all need should keep our differences aside and act as professionals