Searching for knowledge - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Well, let's say your post is not important, so you get negative points from the members, and of course you are allowed to do so. try to improve the quality of the posts and talk about good, important and infrequent matters in the forum, and this will help you get good and high reputation points. I say this according to what I see on some of the member posts that I find are of a high standard..

Dear friend, I suggest that you carefully review and observe the Forum Rules.  I think that most negative reviews are because the content is of low quality or not useful. Try to post new topics that are useful and attractive to your readers.

Sometimes you get bad reputation from abusive members who comment and evaluate without reading the content just to put your spirits down , keep digging and searching for more unique information and post them and hopefully you will get good reputation soon.

I believe that everyone is looking for knowledge through this forum or through the real world, but we must work hard in order to obtain good knowledge to keep pace with the existing development.

I think that there are some people who present a negative reputation without thinking, either because they did not understand the participation properly or because they know the person personally and do not want to see him successful

Science and knowledge are food for minds, we must always strive to increase our knowledge of everything in this world, as for the forum, we need sufficient knowledge to work here and we get this knowledge through the publications of the senior members and their work experiences here.

Invalid, bad and inappropriate entries should be given a negative reputation. So, you need to write useful and good things to gain a reputation and write posts in understandable language and easy language. There are some members who randomly give bad reputation about good and bad things. We need to report good posts and be tested by moderators and punish those who have negative reviews on a good subject. 

Welcome, my friend, in order to get a good job and good money, we must first obtain knowledge in various means through the forum or YouTube, and it is very important.

Скажите а на какую тему вы тут общаетесь.Я не могу поймать мысль темы!Все о чем то по не много.Тут бы про криптовалюту поговорить,а не просто набор слов!!!Поэтому пишите!

Well, you should pay attention to spelling errors and not comment on topics that are not related to the forum and provide correct and useful information. I wish you good luck.

First, you should make sure that the information you provide is not repeated or that your post does not contain 100 characters 
Or there were mistakes in writing. 
So you must publish according to the laws of this forum and be patient and careful when publishing until you get a good reputation

Hello my friend, I think that the bad reputation comes due to several reasons, such as, the quality of the topic is poor, the repetition of topics and the lack of new topics, the lack of useful information within the topic, which should be important to the largest possible number of forum members, and also the simplicity in presenting the topic It shouldn't be complicated.
I hope that the advice was useful, and I wish you good luck

We can't get a negative reputation unless there is a lack of gambling in our post and no violation of the rules in our post. Follow the rules and publish good content to avoid negative reputation.

Welcome my friend, maybe this negative evaluation is the result of poor English, as this problem exists for many members. You can use a program to help you write. You must publish content that is easy to understand that reaches the mind of the reader simply and without complications

Reasons for negative reputation are non-compliance with the rules, such as not writing correctly, or the member's lack of understanding of the publication, or errors in the English grammar. All of this leads to a negative reputation.

• +3 1

You are welcome mate,  well maybe some members don't understand your posts or maybe is not meaningful or helping to them,  it could be any other reasons,  but just be patient and keep creating an attractive posts that members will understand and admire. 

I just joined this platform and I have read all comments about your topic because I don't have much knowledge and information about this I'm learning things.

Hello my dear friend.We receive negative rating if we do any mistake or if we use any unuseful and irrelevant data in our post.This negative rating helps us to improve our mistakes.But if we notice any mistake of beginner then we don't have to gave him negative rating to discourage him but we have to mention him in a post and told him about his mistakes and solution of post.

One of the reasons for the negative reputation is the lack of clarity of some terminology for beginners or the failure to place the publication in the correct section related to it, because this leads to wasting information and also sometimes when the publication is incomplete or fully explained, a negative evaluation is obtained.

• +4 1

Dear friend, we must look for information in order to establish it in our minds and benefit others in this information, and we have all the information that pertains to cryptocurrencies.

ا Search is a very wonderful thing that makes you reach anything, whether known or a question that you want positive on anything, and this is something I love most on the web

Dear, when your posts take a negative reputation, perhaps you have made a mistake without noticing it, always try to create your posts according to the rules and conditions, and I advise you to refer to those topics and discover the error, in order to benefit from this mistake, members often give negative evaluations to those  Posts that do not contain 100 characters.

Welcome, my friend, to CryptoTalk. I think to give a negative reputation to posts that contain misspellings, as they are not understood by the rest of the members. Or they contain unhelpful information. You should research more information about currencies and follow the rules and strengthen your English in order to avoid those mistakes.  Good luck to you

Yes, I have seen a lot of people asking how to get a good reputation and what are the causes of a negative reputation
The answer every single time: We beginners must abide by the rules of this forum, participate in valuable topics and write comments with useful content.
Good luck everyone

@AshshYou are saying quite well about this topic.Why do we get negative reputation is a serious problem specially for the beginners.We can reduce the risk of negative impression by quality work.

@Dorjoy12

• +1 1