Searching for knowledge - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Usually you would get a negative ratings when your content was not useful, but if you what have said was true that you had follow the guidelines and make a useful post then I think there's someone who don't have anything else to do other than ruining someones reputation or it could also be because of someone who knew you that resent you

Crypto is a platform where you can improve your knowledge along with earning. Here many people can maintain the rules and post comments. There are many mistakes. Can't comment in line with the topic. You can correct your mistakes with optimistic work.Thanks everyone. 

Grammar is one of the essential things that you need to learn first in the forum. Incorrect grammars might mislead the topic that you are trying to talk about and might get a mislead idea/information from anyone who reads it so be careful and take your time learning! I wish you best of luck mate! Dont give up 

• +3 1

This platform has provided the opportunity to learn and educate.to have knowledge on cryptocurrencies and how  to invest and trade in the yobit.but when you constantly get bad reputation it means your publications are poor and not qualitative or may be poor communication through write up and may be grammatical errors.it is important to have knowledge and good information before making topics or posts.

8 hours ago, Genshinemura said:

Grammar is one of the essential things that you need to learn first in the forum. Incorrect grammars might mislead the topic that you are trying to talk about and might get a mislead idea/information from anyone who reads it so be careful and take your time learning! I wish you best of luck mate! Dont give up 

Well, that's true mate, having a bad or incorrect grammar is a one of the violations here in this forum, I'm also a victim of it and that's why i need to improve my english skills to avoid getting some warning points.

• +3 1

we can get negative reputation base on our post. If our post have no quality, does not have any sense and grammatically wrong it comes with a negative reputation but it doesn't make you down it makes you grow. 

• +2 1

Wisdom is knowledge. I will see where the negative has been highlighted in the post. When you make a post, keep it short. As if the language of your post attracts everyone's attention.

• +2 1

True, a negative reputation is very frustrating, especially if your topic is useful and does not violate the rules of the forum, there are some members who give negative reputation randomly, just to harm you, we just have to keep posting and ignore these people

• +1 1

You're tranquil new in this forum and this new reputation system boast more or less austere impacts selected new members execute this class consequently don't agonize and carry on your composition with skillful gratify record effortless expressions with grammatical so therefore you customary categorical retort in addition.

I also suggested that you can have knowledge about crypto currency in this forum but you can earn alot of reputation by making the best information to others members that they will benefit more knowledge about crypto currency and you can get the best reputation 

Welcome, my friend, I assure you of the importance of true compliance with the rules of the forum, and work them, and it is possible that the reason for the negative reputation is that your post does not contain enough information or it is not from the context of the topic, or does not contain at least 100 characters, work hard my friend. 

• +2 1

I think one of the reasons people get negative rating aside spreading false information is because some members who read your post may not agree with your view. This is really bad because differences in ideology about something should not result in negative rating.

Knowledge is power....

But how can we find it ?

We have many ways to find the knowledge . First of all we read the rules of crypto farum and than we see who is posting according to the rules given by the crypti farum. If an experienced person is posting here than we can get knowledge from him. We can follow him and read his posts so that we may increase our knowledge

Yes, knowledge must be sought and done. If you want to make knowledge Muslim, you must think with a cold head and concentrate on thinking. I seek knowledge and find something new. Thanks friend said a very nice thing.

Dear negative reputation is assigned to those people are which have meaningless content and his content is not according to topic which is given to him and he got negative reputation which show him that his content is useless and nobody can appreciate him.

First well come on this site. Friend i think there are some reasons due to which you cannot get reputation. Use correct english that everyperson can understand easily. Give the information related to the topic in each post. Don't worry about this issue and continue your W. 

To be honest, best place to search for knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies is cryptotalk forum, if our comments didn't get positive reputations it means our ideas and knowledge shared is not that useful, meaningful or doesn't have any impact on the topic or to the forum and can not earn any reputations, lets adheres to the forum rules and regulations to create useful, interesting contents to earn good reputations on the thoughts we shared.

• Useful or interesting 1

When we publish easy, understandable and unique publications, all of the English and without mistakes that we will not get the bad reputation so follow these rules and will not be made up bad reputation.

We can get negative ratings if we are out of forum's rules and regulations. Also if we posts out of topic and without understanding main content, we can get negative ratings on that. This depends on the members. Some can give us negative ratings on the basis of our work quality. 

• +2 1

You will get negative reputation for sharing useless and unrelated contents. So try to spread a good information here, and If you are newbie, the People of this platform are wise and share a lot of positive contents. So grab the opportunity to learn and gather knowledge.

• +1 1

On 7/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

First of all my friend when a person gets s negative reputation on their post, it is either the post is not having good quality content or the post those to relate to the question asked. We need to post quality contents if we want positive reputations

On 14/7/2020 at 4:17, Ashsh said:

¿Por qué obtenemos una reputación negativa?
He leído y me adhiero a los consejos y pautas del sitio.
Los temas que he proporcionado son útiles y objetivos.
Entonces, ¿por qué obtenemos una reputación negativa?
¿Puede mencionar las razones por las que debemos alejarnos y evitar la reputación negativa?

I think that these things happen very little but when they happen, they may be due to users who misuse the ratings or their topic is out of place, perhaps it is due to a violation of the rules or simply their topic is not fully accepted by the entire community, but not I see the need to put a negative rating on issues that have a very good interpretation.

On 7/14/2020 at 4:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Most of the times that you get negative evaluations it is because you break with 1 rule then your reputation falls the truth, having everything clear becomes more difficult for you.

• +1 1

Without getting knowledge we can't promote us in life. Getting knowledge about our relevant topics is an interesting and beneficial to us. We can get knowledge through discussion, researching, online way. But i enjoyed the most to try to get knowledge about my topics on mathematics.

Will it be your way of writing? Or perhaps you will have conflict with a member who may be doing this to you to harm you? or is it that what he shares deserves that rating? which I doubt.

You should investigate what it seems that you are doing wrong, or not, to be in this situation. I hope you can solve it.

SailorMoon!