Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

If we want to work on this site for a long time, that is, to stay on this site, then we have to follow the rules, then we can work on this site.Because if you follow the rules of this site then you can stay on this site as long as it exists.

Thank you so much for picking up such a nice topic and for explaining it to us by writing such a nice article. Specifically, to provide a link for free course، it taught a lot to newcomers like me. Thank you very much for reminding us all these things. 

You are amazing nice post this is very informative post. Cryptotalk platform must learning.earn to money so be patience.  Motivational things also.  Read carefully post then comment post many things learmt.

You are actually an old buddy of this gathering, your post is valuable for all individuals particularly amateurs to protect their record in CryptoTalk, and I believe that to be an effective individual in the field of crypto you should begin learning on the grounds that the learn is the way to achievement as I would see it.

Yes you are right your guidance is very helpful for all of us specially for beginners we need to do hard work on our account writing useful topics which are beneficial for others then we'll be able to earn money from cryptotalk

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes there is great lesson and instructions for beginners.absolute begginers should try to make good posts and focus on their work completely.implementation of rules is much prior than anything else.

I'm very excited about this post.the link that was provided at that post worth everyday reading. I choose to study from the link than even watching a tutorial class on YouTube.the first five basis of cryptocurrency is just enough for a biginner to do alot him self 

Screenshot_20210107-100025.png

• +1 1

Im a newbies I just wanna follow the rules and do good work, And also learned from every post in the starting and improved my words by using this site and now I can be able to work easily to earn money.

The elements to salvage and shield you from warning points, suspension or ban In the forum is the general rules and regulations. This is the governing body of the forum that is vital to be known and clear understood by each of members to remain obedience safe and protected from penalties to be earning and learning consistently

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Thank you so much for sharing like this type of information. Great knowledge of about cryptoworld. Today i have not time but Hopes i will complete study and all research on them.. its hot Topic to read..

• +1 1

Most of the members join this purpose of making money on the forum, and they have no knowledge in crypto, although today the forum offers many sections for them to learn the basics

• +1 1

Yes friend many of the newbies become greedy and do wrong things and continuously doing scamming which leaders time to get warning points are get banned and then they blame the forum or forum members. 

This is a bad thing. All newbies should follow the rules of the forum so they could be successful in this forum.

Yes you are right, the new biggner is a good work and this is a very good platform to earn money by our knowledge of the market and we are keen to help with the highest-ranking positions to those who are interested in the forum to encourage new members like. 

You create a best topic for beginners but the problem is that begginers wants money they not take it seriously and they banned begginers should patience and follow this topic

Hello Newbies everything is easy and possible but you don't have to be scared, build a courage and determine to do your best..

The are the basics 

1 read the rules and regulations and understand them 

2 make you first valid 100 post 

3 make your valid 20 post everyday

4 don't copy and paste (spam message)

• Useful or interesting 1

Very good recommendations for performance in the world of cryptocurrencies. Courses on cryptocurrencies are a source of knowledge in cryptocurrencies, but there is also the practice of doing things, that is, if we work a ptc, a faucet, or do mining, I know that many people say that they do not earn anything and that they do not It is worth it, but it is worth it because we learn about cryptocurrencies, that is the biggest gain, learning from these sites, even from sites that are scams we learn. We have to be clear that crypto knowledge and education are essential for success in the cryptocurrency business. Another important source to learn is the exchange houses, there we can observe the spectrum of cryptocurrencies that exist and we can also experiment on transactions and they also have a section of topics to educate users, there is a range of options to learn about the world cryptographic, you just have to propose.

• +1 1

Very important information .. useful for us as beginners .. We must all follow it to be successful and important people here. I see that you are proposing a free course to teach beginners .. Thank you for this suggestion, wonderful .. The people here must know that this platform is not only to make money, but rather To learn basic and important information about cryptocurrencies ♥ ️

Thanks am happy to be part of this grate forum for getting knowledge from member that really love their forum to be the best in the world at large will continuously teach new members until they understand thanks for this medium we are having from you.

Decent to say your encounter once you are a beginner We too learned from the courses and topics on the Internet Encryption may be a ocean of data. We must continuously look for knowledge We ought to not think that we have ended up experts Rules and adherence to it are basic to the gathering to keep

Hi folks, 

Well as a begineer don't think about money first focus on your skills and try to gather more knowledge. Once you successfully gatjer the knowledge regarding crypto currency you will easily making money from crypto. All depends on you initially see seniors posts how they respond and try to leaen from their posts and you'll be successful. 

• +3 1

Dear friend  In order to start working on it, our newcomers need to know all the rules of this forum.  You need to get a good idea of the work of the forum.  Before making any post, you need to have a good idea about the content of the post and then comment.  You have to refrain from doing anything outside the rules and you have to be focused on your work.  Must work with interest.  Thank you.

• +5 1

Fix one of the upcoming articles to deal with forums / forums / questions which is good for your business. I don't think first graders spend time writing to find out all this information. Education can be any problem that provides an effective solution

2 hours ago, MD bagina said:

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

@MD bagina

Hello my friend. I am glad to hear that you are earning well, this place is a good place to learn about crypto and earn good money at the same time. But I am wondering how you can make 20-30 dollars a day? Can you tell us how to do that? Because we take around 2-3 dollars from the forum. Are you following some other campaigns, if so can you share them with us? Thank you in advance. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Great post mate. For beginners and newbies who are starting in this field in the forum. but the first thing to be successful is to respect the forum rules to survive. learning and knowledge will come with the motivation and interest you have to work here in the forum. In the end you will be rewarded for the hard work and the knowledge you will have forever

It is very important for beginners to get acquainted with these important topics in which they will find all the advice and information they need. The important thing here, my friend, is to adhere to the rules and work on sharing useful content for the forum