Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

We should invest all the money in one place or even trade them all.  But if we talk about security and trust, we will only get it in this prestigious forum.  And if we work here with a good mind and post well then we can make money.

Yes my dear it is totally right and well said we should never invest all coins in one place so it is danger so be careful and take your multiple coins in the difference exchange or different place so I think it is less danger and safe.

• +1 1

Truly my companion. Putting all cash in one stage is an exceptionally dangerous activity. The upside of putting resources into various stages is that on the off chance that we are having misfortune in one stage, the other stage will repay our lose in the other stage.

Yaah,i totally agree with you my friend. This is very important advice for all of us.We should not invest in all of our money. Because investing is very risky specially for beginners.On the other hand there are many scame investment sites in the crypto world. So we should invest a little bit to make sure that is this site legit or not?

Yes I think it is the simple rule and I think it is based on nature of human. Yes exactly we don't need to invest all amount in a one place it is not trader mind and it is not also helpful in future. So I think you understand it 

• +1 1

well investing one's money at one place is like gambling where you can win everything and where you can lose all of your investment as well so you can gamble your money if you want.

My intense is not to show you're wrong, because you suggests every point really useful for new members, but in my opinion in you are topic suggest store this wallet information, like keys password and other details store in safe place not mobiles because once we loss our devices without this information. 

This is of paramount important reminder to every one who is crypto investor, it is advisable to never invest all your fund in one platform to avoid losing all your money if the platform get crashed  or compromised. 

Yes you are right dear we don't invest all our profit at one place In addition if we all know that there is many scammers also present in cryptotalk so we need to be careful from them and keep it in our before investing

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is a good advice is very bad to invest all your income in a place and the reason for not doing this is because if the business collapse all your income liquidate so is not good.

• +1 1

This is an important advice for all who want to invest their money. I have learned many strategies to be safe our account and never invest all your money in one place, which I think is very useful and every member should use this strategy to save our money if our account get hacked.

• +3 1

Definitely dear friend, a very useful post.  Be sure to invest in multiple trusted sites knowing all the information about our investment.  This reduces the risk of loss.  If you invest in more than one site, you can make a profit without incurring losses.  So be aware and invest in multiple sites to be profitable.

Its not the wisest and smartest move to invest ones whole fortune into a single platform, its more advisable to distribute them among different opportunities 

Yes,  I agree that that's a good advice  to people willing to start investing,  because if all eggs are put in one basket and the basket accidentally fell down,  then all would break,  so invest what you can lose. 

Yes we shouldn't just invest all our moneys in one place, cos you can loose all in a secs of a time, cos even though you were scammed you will still have your moneys else to use.

This is a good advise for beginners. I noticed that there are many topic about wallets but I did not find any wallet that are suggested by many members. Every member tells about different wallet according to his choice. In this situation, how I can find a right wallet for my payments. 

• +3 1

most vital run the show within the exchanging world isn't to contribute cash in one put and it is said by a expansive businessman who notices the reasons for his victory 

Hello my friends, I totally agree with you, you always have to have some support so as not to lose all our earnings because there are many bad people who only dedicate themselves to robbing us and all our sacrifices fall on deaf ears I always invest half and the rest I keep in places or safe places.

• +2 1

That's a very good point you have stated friend, it's not good idea investing all your money in one platform rather you should distribute them in various platform in other to reduce the risk of losing.

Yes investing in a single investment with all your money is a risk because once your investment account is hacked infact you will lose all that you have in that investment so one need to careful on investing in one investment with all the money you have, thanks.

• +1 1

Yes my friend this is a very important topic. We should avoid investing money in only one place. Because that is lot of bad sites in online which you can't identify properly and there are also some site who doesn't list long. So if you invest only in the one place you might face some problem. And there are different benefit in different sites. So try to invest in different platform so that if insurance your safety.

• +3 1

Thank you sir for the good advice! Preferably do to not save your money in any exchange. Once you are done with your trade or investment always withdraw your coins to your personal wallet because you have total control over of it over there

It is good not to keep our currencies in unreliable places and collect them in one place, as this will expose you to losing them in one payment.
They should be placed in a documented and secured wallet.

You are completely right, there is an aphorism that says, do not put all your eggs in one single basket. Even though cryptocurrency usage  are safe for professionals nowadays but it still risky, no one can guarantee that all sites are secure 100%, so that we have to be careful.

You have to know how to invest intelligently, the worst decision that any trader or investor can make is to put all the money in a single project or cryptocurrency, because a single movement by the developers of said projects can lead to the total loss of capital.