Be Careful ! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Be Careful !

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . I am agree with you my friend some members create a useless and meaningless posts . And some members create a post by copyright and paste . We should be created 20 useful and informative posts daily . If you don't follow the rules of this forum and give useless and meaningless posts you  will be banned by admins .

I think your minimum is 20 posts. And this number is not silenced by everyone because he gets tired of reading one post to another or trying to publish a new one as well. Or, others may copy and paste in order to finalize it. We have to motivate ourselves in order instead of efforts by completing daily tasks, so that you will improve your payments and get your full reward.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thanks a lot for sharing such Kind of informative post. Cryptotalk offered us for better earning,  so it’s important to follow the rules of cryptotalk carefully. We should create unique topic for better earning and learning. 

A cryptotalk user shoud avoid from copied comment and he should write twenty comments daily. A user cant try to write 50 comments in a day because he cant stisfied to the forums management and his account will be block so everyone careful about their comments

Of course.  We need to work in this forum with awareness.  Here you can easily earn through post.  So after joining, you must follow all the rules of the forum.  Now the rating is paid.  So seriously post from your own knowledge.  So everyone has to post high quality.  Receiving ideas from seniors' posts if necessary enhances efficiency.

Thanks for this extraordinary post for the forum and also this will help all of us to be careful here. And also this post is very helpful regarding the platform and protect us from the banning and warnings points..Due to the unfollowing the rules.

Size agree! It's good to write all 50 topics when you have something important to share with other members or find interesting topics to answer.

It's been really hard for me to even write 20 posts a day. I am involved more into Trading and i was just looking to CryptoTalk for a side income. But I know that soon, I will  get acquainted to both sides and be able to flow between both areas

There are guidelines in this forum and anyone who is just here to complete their daily posts without posting useful information will get banned from this forum and will not earn anything so the best thing to do is to take your time and post carefully and sensibly.

Yes, you are right, we have to be careful otherwise we may face many problems. For this, we must pay attention to the rules and act accordingly.

As a beginner one need to be careful in what you are posting your first 100 posts most be meaningful and useful  which will require good knowledge and experience that will earn the new members a better living 

while one is provided with one of these properly-informed platform to examine facts and know-how why the need to conform with the 20 comments restriction every day. consequently all the new members be careful take most records from this crypto platforms.

We don't need to be restricted to remarks, we need to post, yet that doesn't mean we need to post 50 times each day. On the off chance that we make extra posts consistently, at that point the nature of our posts will diminish. So remember us to remark on the post.

We don't need to be restricted to remarks, we need to post, yet that doesn't mean we need to post 50 times each day. On the off chance that we make extra posts consistently, at that point the nature of our posts will diminish. So remember us to remark on the post.

Completing 20 posts per day is very tiring, sometimes I force myself to keep posting even though I am very sleepy, posting is unclear because the pressure is reduced. At times like that, it's better if we stop posting and take a break, because with a break you will focus again and be fresher.

• +1 2

I'm fine brother hope that you will be doing well. I agree with your opinion. We should not focus on our daily task of posting we should focus on making useful content to help the newbies because this is the platform just like a family where every member share his best knowledge and we all learn from this information due to this we should not waste others precious time because everyone wants to get knowledge and to earn money by making informative content.

This is absolutely true, if you set your goal of creating 50 posts per day, you will feel a lot of pressure, and you will start writing anything even if it was not good until you finish your daily task, so it is better, in my opinion, that members do not adhere to a certain number of posts per day but rather do By publishing what they drive on according to their ability and according to their time.
For me I stick to 20 posts a day and sometimes if I have more time I increase the number a little.

" Haste makes waste " is a proven proverb if you rush to finish your daily task by posting nonsense and low quality comment you will be banned by the forum as it will goes against the laws of forum . Be careful about posting and try to post 30 comments daily with high quality that will help to earn community reputation

We have reason to be careful here because we have to work well here so we can get a lot of good things. We hope we have to do a lot of good work and post good comments so we can assume a lot of things.  If we can do something good, we can have a lot of ideals. I hope we can do something good here

On 7/6/2020 at 9:05 PM, bino said:

Hello Guys! How are you all? This topic is all about our work. Are you guys finishing the 50 maximum posting daily? If yes, very good! How about those finishing at least half of it? Well, that's fine! Don't worry you can finish a 50 post daily as time goes by. And to those who barely finish half of it? That's fine! Just keep going! You can do it! 

Why I'm asking this kind of questions? Because I just wanted to give some advice to everyone here in the forum to be careful! To be careful on posting. Some of you or us are wanted to finish the 50 post a day or at least half of it, and because of this, because of pushing hard we sometimes posted a nonsense comment, a useless post or we don't know what we are saying in the post. We are forgetting about the rules because of pushing too hard and sometimes this may causes of getting a warning points or worse you might get ban.

Yes I understand that you just want to finish your daily task, but please don't push yourself too hard. Don't force yourself to finish your daily task if you think you are just forcing it. If you can't finish today, there are tomorrow. Just rest for a bit if you are experiencing this kind of feeling. One reason that you need to be careful in forcing yourself in posting is it because we only get our payment on September. Be careful on posting because when you get banned, all your hard work will fade away like a bubble who just popped in the air. Just post what you can and be careful in posting to avoid violating any rules that can endang you on getting a warning points or get banned.

Don't workhard, Work Smart! I hope you learn something on this topic. Good luck in posting guys!

images (4).jpeg

Thank you dear. You discuss very important topic. Making useless post is harmful for us. Moderators are very intelligence. If you make useless post they delete your post and members give you negetive reacts. 

Hello mate you're %100 right. Most of us trying to finish their daily posts with making useless posts and comments but they should remember it's risk to post spam or scam posts. For me i am trying to make 20 posts a day because i don't want to waste my time with only posting because i am trying to improve my knowledge about crypto with reading other informative posts.

• +4 1

I agree with you. People should browse the forum to find the information they are looking for but usually they tend to ask their questions by simply creating for topics for that. That causes the platform swarmed by topics with the same content. Please help the moderators to keep the environment clean so we don't get lost in it. Thanks for participating and have a nice evening

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Friend, your topic is very good, but I thought that you could only make 20 publications, if you can, 50 is very good because sometimes we want to give or provide more topics or publications to people.

• +2 1

Yes.We should be very carefull.we should follow the rules and avoid the useless topic.Our topic should be very easy so that everyone can understand it easily.Our post should be unique and Don't copied.

• +1 1

Some members only publish to finish their daily tasks. Imported think that is these posts have good and useful content. Take your time and create some good stuff.

• +1 1

This isn't simply by attempting to finish your every day undertakings, Make sure your data is helpful and the substance is acceptable and we generally put our rules into thought