Vote for Excoincial Exchange to get listed on Blockfolio. - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
EXCOINCIAL

Vote for Excoincial Exchange to get listed on Blockfolio.

What is the benefit of this vote? I will register now and vote, but is there any gain through that and why should we do this vote. I don t know much about this site

On 7/19/2020 at 2:47 PM, Zaino34 said:

What is the benefit of this vote? I will register now and vote, but is there any gain through that and why should we do this vote. I don t know much about this site

@Zaino34 As OP said, if we vote for this exchange, it will get listed on Blockfolio. I do not think they are offering some special rewards for the voters, if they offer some rewards, I am pretty much sure, this exchange will get more votes in the short time here. 

I listened that this exchange has a airdrop and I also joined that. But don't know when it will be established. And how much it will give.

I'm that this exchange has a airdrop and I also joined. But don't known when. I listened is the advantage of voting this way? I am going to sing up to actually vote now, but I'd there any benefit in doin so, and why must we vote?