Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

The one that you have to take the most care of are the HYIPS, since normally the one that offers you more than 3% daily end up running away with your money after 2 weeks, (these pages are cheap so achieving 400-1k dollars is too much profit for them) those that last more than 2-3 months is because normally they will look for excuses that they were hacked or you will simply be amazed that when you go to make a withdrawal it remains pending for hours (when they are supposed to offer you minutes to process it),greetings.

I have always said that to initiate an investment on any platform is important, find out and review before starting the invasion, if in any case you are a victim of any platform it is good to alert the community leaving negative comments so that others do not risk their money. 

It is recommended to review the platforms in which investments will be made since many tend to disappear or the costs in operations are high and consequently you lose your money

• +3 1

You have shared a very good news with us. I am fine with your point that we should know about any earning platform while it is running. We should be forewarned about his facts. We should have complete details about what it is and how it works and how it will prove beneficial for us. Nowadays there are many such pick websites on social media that work with us. Because we do not know about it, we do not know about it, so it cheats us easily. That is why one should not invest in any website without knowing it. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We have the same mindset that only choose the most trusted and popular exchange, why? Because logically speaking that reason why it is the most popular because it has a lot of users that see its potential like user-friendly exchange that is not hard to use, something like that. You can also use other exchange that are not that popular, but you have to be responsible on your action, make a research first before using it, by doing so you can prevent any bad things like being scammed and etc.

5 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@iloveyobit,,,Investing with all the currencies in the crypto market is not profitable, but we need to choose good coins or tokens to invest that are profitable, investment is not an event, investment is a long journey, you have to make all the preparations to invest for a long time, then you will benefit  However, you must choose a secure exchange site to invest in, but no exchange site is 100% secure, but you can invest safely on the yobit platform.

It is impossible to be able to invest in all the currencies in the market, and even if you can, it is not desirable because you will not be able to track all the rates of these currencies,thank you ..

• +4 1

When we invest the first thing we care about is risk. they may not need much interest, but we need to withdraw the money

• +3 1

There are many platforms on the web but you have to be carefully they make you attractive offers to get your personal information you have to research this platforms on forums' or ask  friend who has more  experience . Platforms which makes you very attractive offer are %90 scams

• +4 1

I agree with you friend. There are many platforms for investing but beware of fraud sites and offers some sites tell to give high returns and unbelievable offers that maybe a spam or if it's true they have to prove it otherwise all our money will lost. So always look for a safe and trusted platforms to invest

• +2 1

On 10/11/2020 at 9:35 PM, elnegri said:

That's right, you have to be very careful with these platforms, I have seen a lot and in addition they promise 125% I think weekly or daily but there are people who fall for this and that is why it is better to investigate and see the reputation as for example in truspilot They also include comments and that's where they find out if it is reliable or not.

I don't think trustpilot is a very good example to be honest, even though trustpilot has a way more number of honest reviews comparing to other review websites but it still can be manipulated to some degrees, like some of the businesses pay for positive reviews on there and such but I agree over all it's still a better way of checking a website reputation, but what is important is that the investors should use their sense of reasoning and think about how a platform can pay them 125% weekly and not go broke, there is no legitimate guaranteed way of making that much money in such a short period of time and if you don't understand that you're going to have a hard time in crypto space.

• +5 1

There have been many investment companies that offer attractive offers such as 10 percent profit per day. Here, in large part, it is considered a fraud to deceive new investors who are looking for a quick profit and steal their money.

• +2 1

On 7/6/2020 at 4:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

I don't really like investing, but everyone may be different. If you invest in the yobit exchange, of course you will be safe and get a decent profit. Currently I am more interested in trading on yobit. Trading is very profitable if it is done when the market is bullish, I can get daily profit. But if the market is bearish, I will keep the coins I bought until the market recovers.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Unfortunately, there are many methods of fraud and deception, especially with regard to investment platforms, so I advise everyone not to deal with any platform unless it has been tried and known by reviewing the opinions of the rest of the members in this regard

It is a good point to remember who is starting, as we have to have wisdom to choose a good platform, since we will depend on it to make a profit, so before investing we have to study the platform well to start trading.

Being careful and knowledgeable is the main thing to make an investment in some platforms. because most of them are scams and they want to take your money

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello! When it comes to investing, you have to look for a good site, yobit is a good option to invest. But be careful with the operations you make, the market does not forgive mistakes!

• -3 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I think it is very important to know where we are going to place our investments, that is why we must study in which platform we are going to trade the BTC because there are many platforms that in the end turn out to be scam that is why if we are going to invest we must choose a platform like Yobit what is safe

• +1 1

Usually within the environment that surrounds investment pages, those that only want to steal funds can be identified, as you say, any platform that offers high returns is a scam, therefore it is best to invest in platforms that carry  time online for example mind capital or some mining company.

• +4 1

On 7/6/2020 at 3:51 AM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

You are absolutely right the bigger the crypto market gets with more people and more crypto platforms the easier it is for scammers to lure people to their fraud platforms with pyramid schemes, and promising profits just to steal your money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yes, I agree with you. You should only invest in cryptocurrencies that have a fixed value.
We see a lot of investment offers daily, but we must stay away from investments that say will enable us to double our money in a short period.

• +3 2

On 7/6/2020 at 5:51 AM, lharost said:

Edited July 6 by lharost

Investments must be viewed very carefully, they cannot be made without studying each case to see the possible risks that you may incur, clearly those as you say that they give you a high percentage daily are simple scams, you should not be greedy, You have to stop to see first what you are going to do so as not to lose or fall into the traps, in Yobit there are good investments, there are other exchanges where you can do it too, without running the risk of losing, although in this business it can always happen Anything unexpected, always be prepared for the good or the bad.

• +1 1

in truth, the various new structures offer such excessive income prices, and consequently such rates may be questionable for us as buyers or interested in regaining interest in change for seizing capital for protection and precaution and now not to make errors, we ought to compare those ratios with the fine worldwide systems which include yobit, binance, phimex, bitmex and others

14 hours ago, Dormilon said:

clearly those as you say that they give you a high percentage daily are simple scams, you should not be greedy,

I can confirm that is the greed that drives many people to fall into scams in general, if you are one of those people that still have the ability to think reasonably without looking for such big returns on your investments that are impossible to achieve then you will be fine and you will be able to recognize scam platforms the moment you see them, but unfortunately many still have that get rich quick mindset in crypto and what it leads them into is just more loss and if they are not careful enough they can even lose it all.

Yes, it should be alerted about that, most beginners make the mistake of investing a quorum due to lack of knowledge.

I recommend staying completely away from investment sites, no matter how large or small they are.

• +2 1

When I start investing in different sites, I first take information from my seniors and then they have a good site and if I do that site I can make a good income.  Trade may or may not come to our money so we see and hear then right position 

• +2 1