Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Yes there are a large number of platforms which are betraying newbies.Thanks to Almighty Allah that we have yobit,which I trusts a lot it gives us handsome profit with many back guarranty.

There are many platform sites for investment. However, some do not pay. It contains high risk. We must research the platform before investing. It must be robust and reliable. Yobit exchange is a very reliable exchange. I think it's a good project.

First of all, people should know  the history of the forum  to invest money  on them.If the form is better and best, then people should use money or money on it. 

You have a lot of sources where we can work on online, but also earn money and invest there. But he will have to tell you about online source or platform sould be safe that he wants to see or else you can go to loos your amount .Always work online should select  that is secure and safe 

Thank you, , friend, give this kind of information, not only to me, which platform will be beneficial for many other friends who want to invest on any platform. You said absolutely right, I should arrange any such platform which is very beneficial for us so that we can make a lot of money by investing on it, the ability to be a total total form will be much better for it because it is very safe and  Secure.

• +4 1

There are too many Opportunity  to earn money through investments. But before investing You should take care that we have a good mind or not because most companies enjoy themselves but you do not give their profits to their base .And nowadays every work done is making money through investment 

Normally inside the climate that encompasses venture pages, those that solitary need to take assets can be recognized, as you state, any stage that offers significant yields is a trick, subsequently it is ideal to put resources into stages that convey time online for instance mind capital or some mining organization.

If you want to invest in any sites for example

Bitcoins

Perpal

Paypal

Perfect money

These are Investment Site, you do not want to get detail, first of all, information about it First search about him, get information about him and set yourself up when you get complete information about him. Is it real or invest in a fake bow because most fakes also come out.

• +3 1

Every person wants a success in his life.he or she tries his or her all of his/her efforts to realize their dreams.so they trade or invest their savings so that they could enjoy their life.so be careful in choosing site for investment.

Welcome everyone I agree with you.  You need to be careful about choosing the best platform for your investment. There is a dearth of trustworthy sites. And there is a lot of fraud involved and we are likely to lose money.  So we should know well about the site before investing.

I completely consent to caution everybody to be exceptionally cautious while picking a stage to contribute and that you don't need to settle on choices hurriedly, you need to concentrate well the stages in which you will put resources into request not to have misfortunes.

Thanks for asking my favorite question.  Everyone should invest in all platforms before investing by checking the privacy of all policies and regulations. He will be aware of where he is investing.

Some platforms really operates well when it opened for business and serves it members well but after sometime they pretend to have problems and intentionally walk away with our funds, that why it better we only invest in legit and reliable sites for investment. Don't just trust any site you come across

• +2 1

I agree. Unfortunately, there are so many scam projects and cheaters in the network nowadays. We should precisely check all information and reviews about the product which we would like to invest in. You need to be almost 100% convenient about the clarity of the platform before you give them your funds.

i sharply decide with you and  You are sincere friend, we hold to be same sensible at what time we could do with to invest our money in any site. nearby are countless sites which are legit but its callous to become aware of them! Its develop to avail yourself of renowned sites as you thought than be attracted with fake offers of 29% daily.which I absence to consider leading

Hi. Im new here and still learning. And yes i agree with you. We need a very special care before investment in every forum. Hope you understand.

Thanks.

yes, you choose your investment very carefully. The internet is full of scammers and you must get rid of them. Look out for trusted sites like yobit. It is giving good amount of profit and you can cancel it anytime and take out  your profit. Just be sure about your investment and check that the platform is legit or not.

I have stopped looking for investing at all, it has been very bad so far with many hidden dangers that we don't know about and when investing in websites and not in crypto that we hold in wallets it is very often that a scam or a hack can happen and we could lose our money.

Many beginners loose their to some unsolicited website platform claiming to double their money within 3hrs, and luckly for us we have yobit investbox and you can still cancel your investment on yobit at anytime of the day and its tested and trusted.

• +1 1

Nowadays everyone has craze of investing online and getting benefit from onlinw eraning However may people loose their investment by choosing False sites and platform. The become the hunt of fraude by the people. So before investing in any platform.You Must Need to Collect a thorough information about that platform.You Must know the previous record of that platform in which your are going to invest.Thanks

there are even some hyip programs which offer you almost one person per day but still they were both less because they had known on the name of their own business and on the name of the earning for themselves that is why they can't return you the whole of your investment so you should be careful about that.

• +1 2

choosing the right exchange presents an important step for everyone who want to trade or invest because still so far many people fall in traps of scam exchanges and lose their money , for me I only trade on binance since it provides me all the currencies I trade with , recently after I joined this forum I'll be using yobit to trade what I earn from here

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Many peaople i know have benefits from investing in Pete's investing box and when time period ends and return back times comes then this platform do scam and then this platform users realize and they loss their funds.

• +1 1

I am new here and still try to learn about investments. You are right there are many fake sites and they entrap the new comers by fascinating profit. we should be careful for investments.

hello my friend and thank you for this useful topic to help us be more awake about fake platform and never loose money in it, we should read more and ask experts to ensure that we choose the right platform