How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

Great post dear.You share a good tip.We should make good post or our content is useful so that people like to visit our account.And from this we will get more followers.

• +1 1

I have asked myself a lot about the reason for the presence of visitors on the page and I have benefited from this topic, and of course the exclant posts will attract many visitors.

If i create constructive and quality posts i believe ao many members start to visit my profile so i do absolutely nothing here to increase profile viewers except focusing to create good posts or topics anyway your topic is helpful that you have worked to point out some good tips 

Greetings to all. As a rookie, I wasn't aware of this beautiful information. If not for the reason of your subject and writing great publications. That's how we bring our profile visitors. By attracting them with interesting topics. Every day, I'm learning a new feature in this forum.

only way for achieving this keep working hard hearing this  is that it will make your profile more popular also you will see more followers and get more reputation only way for achieving this keep working hard having this

Dear friend your post are meanful topic yes Its really good feature in this forum because in this new campaign we earn talk tokens when we receive good rating.

Having a large number of visitors for your personal account is not important, but it is a great encouragement and supporter in order to continue writing and developing information. Everyone must support each other in order to continue providing excellent content.

• +1 1

Thank you for your good presentation. Yes, it is an important feature in this forum and helps increase your reputation. When you write special topics, your account will get a lot of visitors. And when you post a unique post with good ideas, you will get positive reviews. All this helps to earn you speaking codes  More due to your increased rating

You get visitors to your profile through your correct work and through your publications that touch the concept of cryptocurrencies, which give a more clear idea of cryptocurrencies and that your ideas are simple and understandable so that the reader is attracted to them and gives you a good reputation and follows you in your profile.

• +2 1

I do not care that much to have a lot if visitors on my profile but I think it need so much hardwork to make people like your cobtent so that they visit your profile a lot , anyway I do not think it is something important! 

If you want to get more visitors in your profile and increase your reputation in Forum you must share Useful information in your post make proper search and then create topic in forum make good reply to other members post and follow those numbers which share useful information

• +1 1

You explain good points about how I get visitor on my profile . Instead of this focused on creating a good contents post so you can get good reputation .

In order to get new visitors. Give all your valuable and useful information in your post You have to be an active and helpful member and make interesting posts for members I hope that the members work hard because it is an important part of the forum  

Welcome, dear friend. 
Your topics should attract viewers and junior members especially 
Write easy and simple words 
Write important topics

My dear friend, you can get visitors to your profile, the subject is purposeful, useful, and my education about the encrypted currencies from which you gain the confidence of others and on positive assessments so that you get the necessary support

You created a very good topic to clear all the confusion related to profile visitors and followers.  We didn't get paid for any profile visitor or follower.  There is no such type that you get more payment if you have more followers.  Firstly we get paid for the reacts but now it has been stopped. 

To get more profile visitors you have to create your posts in such a way that it interact and attract the viewer. 

• +1 1

You can get a visit to your profile when working on creating new and advanced topics and it must be clear in order to attract members to enter the file and work on following you, and this helps you to obtain a good reputation by members and increase profits within the forum and thank you

• +2 1

Yes this is beautiful, there is meat in this forum have not learned it yet, but when you say to use more thank all who contributed to post comments so distinctive benefit all beginners

• +4 1

I agree with you when you make quality publications that are useful for users, they will visit your profile because they know that your post is of great knowledge to them.

Well, thanks do much for this good piece of knowledgeble post, you are among the most popular senior members of this forum, I have sent lots of your post and how important they are for all the members, irrespective of new or old members. Thank you again

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, it is really useful information and all members must know it. We must work sincerely and ensure the quality of our publications and their useful content, and we will find that the number of visitors to our profile will increase automatically

• +2 1

you can easily see the visitor your by go to your profile and do some notification setting and in the left corner of your profile you see automatically the visitor of your profile that increase the interest of your work on this forum.

Hello friend even though that I am a beginner here based on my experience the only way that I can get a visitor on my profile is to make a good post or good comment that will be useful to the forum and the member of the forum also

You can attract visitors to your profile and get them to follow you by creating very useful posts and putting great interactions in all sections, making them know that you are great and useful to them in order to get their love. 

• +5 1

Hello there I think in my opinion if you want to get visitor of in your profile have to create a good content so the people know this person create a good girl quality content that how you can get more visitor in your profile and cripple talk right now we can track out followers I think you understand what I'm trying to say if you do then reputation me