How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

Visitors will be interested to visit your profile if you have good reputation from the forum community, but different from that it would be very hard for people to be visiting your profile. 

Many people come to this platform because of getting knowledge and good information about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. So I think the right answer is your quality posts. Your good work will enable members to view your profile.

Really Sir, i am much inspired from this post.

it is been helpful for me.

I do not even notice the visitors in my profile.

And now i realised how important they are.

And why not, its being necessary for all of us.

To gain and learn more wisdom.

whixh can be found anywhere in this world,

only you have those eyes to see.

Dear friend you post meanful topic yes Its really good feature in this forum,because in this new campaign we earn talk tokens when we receive good rating, so we need our profile enable because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives reputation points also, so always tries post useful and meaning full content to attract our forum members

People will keep coming to your profile if you have useful contents in them. People are only interested in your content and through it they will get to you also. So I suggest that you should increase the quality of your posts for that to happen 

Dear friend you post meanful topic yes Its really good feature in this forum,because in this new campaign we earn talk tokens when we receive good rating, so we need our profile enable because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives reputation points also, so always tries post useful and meaning full content to attract our forum members.

It is true that visitors can access our profiles when they see who has visited them as you have said and that means that if we have many visitors who visit us, our topics are good and that will not keep writing even more good topics than we are. We have already done so more people or people come to visit our profile.

• +1 1

Yup obviously when you give high quality post on cryptotalk then automatically visitors attract to your  profile. Visitors can make  your profile by visiting  at high rank. Their visit give weightage you at forum. 

Dear companion you post meanful theme yes Its great element in this forum,because in this new mission we acquire talk tokens when we get great rating, so we need our profile empower in light of the fact that when any part thinks our substance valuable then he/she visit our profile and gives notoriety focuses additionally, so consistently attempts post helpful and significance full substance to draw in our gathering individuals.

I like this feature if someone wants to get more visitors in their profile make a unique and quality content but i think you will paid by increasing your profile visitors because when ever you visit your own profile they count that one to so i don't think you get paid with this

• +1 1

much thanks to you my freind for this great point, you are correct numerous guests that mean you are making great job in this gathering and a large number of this guests need to follow your record

Greetings to all, Friend to achieve that you must make useful publications, if your work brings good information to the forum you will get a good reputation and receive many visitors to read the content of your publications.  

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Thank you @Babubu609 for this useful information, I think we can get visitors to our profile whose will follow us if we depend always by presenting or contributing good quality of posts and making informative topics within the forum which will increase knowledge of people, this will easily make you to have alot many visitors to your profile.

The easiest and safest way to bring visitors to your personal page is through the publications you provide, as it is the largest link for that, and the quality of the publications plays a big role in that because we need renewed ideas.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that I agree with you my friend in this regard because it will increase your reputation in the forum community, which will make you more important and you will get a promotion faster and you will draw attention to your posts to get more good reviews

we are easy way visit my profile account this is very good and easy way visit this site.this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit. this is very valuable site.

thanks 

On 2/20/2021 at 11:50 AM, Bilal Ahmed said:

I like this feature if someone wants to get more visitors in their profile make a unique and quality content but i think you will paid by increasing your profile visitors because when ever you visit your own profile they count that one to so i don't think you get paid with this

Exactly @Bilal Ahmad I agree with you, I think on my opinion we need to write useful and informative post. That when a members see our post and want to visit our profile. By this we can get profile visitors. We also complete our profile set up and try to set a attractive profile photo. I think, everyone can get more visitors by this.

It depends on the user if he or she wants to visit your profile, but i think creating good post can attract users to visit your profile. If you don't have enough content you might likely to have low visitors on your profile. But if you will create more and more content then it is possible to receive or have visitor even followers in your account. 

I like your way of thinking i think you must be allow your visitors to see your profile but you have to make sure that your profile is good this mean that your posts or your contents will be more attractive and informative if you have such things then this is good but if you have poor reputation and popularity then i suggest you to please don't allow anyone to visit you profile and i read your content i think that you have know about how to make your visitors attracts to your profile but through yout reply i ask to those people who have not such type of contents to first make make your profile attractive and then ask to vissitor to visit your profile 

I think the best way of attracting visitor to your profile is that you should create good reputation and the only way of making the good reputation is that you should make useful and informative material so that people  likes your post and gives you likes in this way your reputation is improved and peoples are attracted toword  you and more people follow you.

Yes, I like this feature of the forum which allows us to track visitors to our profile.  While this is not something that results from payments, it does show how good the content we're creating is and if people view your profile they're more likely to want to check out what posts you've made, and payroll rates are rising.  I think in the future we might see an award for getting ratings and for profile visits.

5 hours ago, NaCl + H2SO4 said:

What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

Following other members, visiting their profile from time to time for the benefits of educative post they share, for the purpose of motivation to one should be the main reason. Any point outside this bracket mostly is considered insignificant to other members. 

Over time, as we develop our account, we will receive more visits to our account. We can get more visits by posting good content. This way members will log in to our account to enjoy reading and learning our posts.

I agree with you my friend.
The most important thing is for our topics to be of great importance and our comments are polite and attractive. Thus, members will visit you here and maybe get some reputation and follow-up.❤

Thank you for sharing with us this information about visitors in cryptotalk forum, and also how to on the visibility of our visitors so that we can see who visits our profile. So thanks for creating this topic.