How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

Hello friend we can get others attention by posting usefull and something interesting . In this way other members visit our profile and get some knowledge and react on our post.

It is so simple when you work hard and proved yourself on this forum. You have to do just post the best comments that attract the people to read your comments and also visit your profile.

This is an interesting topic .i like it .Attractive post and knowledge based post attract the members to visit your profile . You can  increase the visitors of your profile by posting a good post . A good post is that which have a informative material.cryptotalk plateforum permotes that type of posts .

We get more visitor of our profile by creating useful posts. These posts are really useful and good for other people. Through which people liked yiur posts and more people can visit your profile.

• +1 1

If you need a profile visitors, you must create a reasonable topics and and post it on the forum so that people will comments on your post and people will definitely visit your profile,I think member of this forum I follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

yes there are many ways to visit the Profile. But this is most benefit that you can write the real content that can give you more success. When the People read your real content then they can go to your profile for real time Content.

Hey my dear friend thanks for sharing this feature in detailed explanation. To get more visitors to our profile we should post only useful content that attracts other members . When ever you share more quality content from your side the more visitor . reputations and people starts to follow  your account. 

I really appreciate when someone visited my profile which make me think that maybe they appreciate my post or they want to see which posts I commented with. 

Getting visitors in profile is good but I think it is not si complicated. Yiu should follow the rules and regulation and make the quality of your post strong. It help you much and you can see easily your visitor in your profile.

This kind of make a difference once was both experiencing which interacted or perhaps been to the consideration and also started to be invisible rather than achievable Are you aware that good thing about improving how many supporters and also website visitors, My partner and I note that CryptoTalk being a debate program may well modify the strategy regarding spending that once more in the foreseeable future and also you will have a specific proportion regarding income with regards to the reputation with the consideration, the particular level regarding the distributed and also how many the supporters, and also there could be unique promotions, in any changed and different kind from your normal.

• +1 1

As per me , visitors come's automatically to see our profile . It happens when we post good quality post every time and when a particular member see's it he will get more curious to see the content we post. Then we will getting visitor's gradually.

As a new member of this forum, my level of understanding on how to get more visitor on profile on this forums. But in my simple understanding one can get more visitor on his profile by posting useful information on the forum

My friend, I think that when your posts are useful, constructive and eye-catching .. and when you update your profile always and work hard here, you will get more visitors to your profile .. but I do not think this is very useful .. In summary .. Make all your participation beautiful and purposeful  You will get visitors .. good luck

Have some very good posts, very interesting and those that can relate to other people because I find it that most people when they are talking here they are making so many mistakes like writing the wrong grammer and on this I never read such post they make me tired,. also engage with other people online, they will help you to gain that confidence of writing

Dear, I am new to this forum and don't know much. But I don't think we get paid for visitors. And I thank you for the information you have shared through this topic.

Hello! Thanks for the post! It will be useful for beginners. Visitors on your profile is the key to success)) If there are a lot of visitors on your profile, it means that people are interested in you. How to interest people so that they come to your profile? You should write high quality and informative posts. Then people are interested and will go to your profile. And at the same time, they will like your posts.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Thank you so much for this helpful post mate.I've less ideas about that.I think the best power to get more traffic in our profile is our skill of writting and the usefulness we give in that.Also the section we choose,it also gives effect on our traffic.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Thanks dear friend your information regarding your topic is very good and well .

By and by I do not see a reason to extend my profile sees. I might occasionaly visit a profile of somebody that composes quality posts and take after, and maybe survey the themes this part made.

The post you create is first step toward of attracting others to visit your profile because when you create a post then other see your information on your post then want to read your more post and then you will be able to earn income because when they visit your post and also gave you reputation.

At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Make useful, relevant, informative and unique content. This will attract other members. They will give you positive reaction and they will start to follow you. Give positive reaction to others quality content. And follow them too.

Yes my dear it is the only way where we from got the visitor to our profile that we should make a perfect post and useful so people's automatically search us and finally they give us a lot of reputation and a lot followers.

• +1 1

I agree with yoy a lot .when we post a good and useful topic which holds knowledge and new things to learn, others then not only put good reputation but also visit your profile and want to your follower

• +1 1

For me, I visit the profile of members who like their posts or find their post good content.
In order to increase my experience and learn from them, I visit their profile, which is really a great feature, as you will feel happy when you increase your profile visitors, this means that your content is interesting.

• +1 1