How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

That was one of the benefits of this website, and as we grow our site, we can get some more visits. We will have more clicks by publishing better information and in this way, participants can access our account to view our posts, and we will get a large number of visits as a result.

By creating useful posts visitors can be impressed. For getting more visitor you have to work daily all sections and providing your useful and informative posts to the forum.Unique posts always helpful for others.

It right when we have usefull content and post people would visit our profile and will check our post which we made.  But it good because people will attract to us and give some reputation which is advantage to earn money.  So we not get paid on visit but it good that some people are looking our post. So make usefull if you want to increase public for visit you account. 

Hello.. This is one of the features of this forum and with the passage of time we can get more visits to our account once we build our account and we will get more visits by posting good content and then the members can join our account to read our posts and because of that we will get a lot of visits.. 

This is great, this feature enables us to know the quality of our articles and our presence in this forum, so we have to ensure that we adhere to the rules of the forum to avoid getting warning points, especially that they cannot be removed

• +2 1

This is a useful feature my friend, when our posts are useful and important and the content we share is featured we will get followers constantly

Hello, brother
Thank you for the topic and thank the senior members for responding to your topic, so that he and we can benefit
I hope the senior members will explain such topics and more details
thank you

Thank you, my friend. we're beginners. 
I think when we post useful content that attracts others to us and therefore they want to go into our profile and follow us

It is a topic of easy and important things at the same time. You can attract members through the content you provide and through your profile and cover photo.

• +3 1

You can increase your visitors just by refreshing the page of your profile so we need our profile enable because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives reputation points also, so always tries post useful and meaning full content to attract our forum members.

This is a great feature that I find here in the forum and I will be happy whenever I find that there are visitors who log into my profile and I think that this is evidence that there is something remarkable about what you post leads to members feeling curious to read the rest of your posts and get to know your page.

• +3 1

If you want to increase the number of visitors to your personal file, you must choose your words in publishing or topics and express your opinion regularly and understandably by everyone and seek to spread knowledge and expand the scientific level so that entry to your personal file and know your cultural level and follow up to know all the information you publish

Hello friend first
1. Choose your topics carefully as it is very important. It should not be done randomly and based on your personal preferences.
2. Make sure to provide high-quality content that is worth the time of your visitors. Never copy other people's content
  3. Research carefully and take the time to research before publishing your posts
I wish you success

Thank you my friend, the number of visitors is directly proportional to the value and usefulness of your topics, the more useful your topics are, the more visitors to your profile. Thus, this indicates the reliability and experience of the member who has a large number of visitors.

Absolutely my friend, everyone aspires to increase the number of followers of their profile without knowing the benefit. They think that they will earn more money, but this is a wrong concept. Thank you for doing this.

• +1 1

A great topic to talk about, that displaying our personal files allows us to increase our reputation among the members and clarify them, and also this indicates the credibility of this forum to provide the opportunity for forum members to increase their experience through their participation with each other.

The best way to get others to visit your account and follow you is by writing useful posts and writing new news related to cryptocurrencies.

In fact, many people do not want to visit the profile of other members, so we do not find many visitors to the profile of most members of the forum.  You have to make useful posts and see more visitors on your profile.

• +2 1

This was a inspiring and helpful topic that you created my friend. Seeing someone explain the use of this feature was really helpful for us beginners here and I agree what you've said that we get some visitor because they see that what are we doing here like posting is really helpful.

Yes, when we seek to achieve a large number of visitors to our profile, we must strive to publish useful information to attract the attention of members, and thus members will visit our profile and follow us, learning is the best way to achieve this.

• +1 1

It's a great feature that the founders of the forum put together so we can see which members find our posts good and helpful.
The more viewers we feel, the more satisfied we are with the content we have provided and the effort spent on creating it.
I have provided a detailed explanation of the importance of this feature and the benefit it was found for.

• +2 1

I have found you as a good member of the forum. I have read you many motivational posts that you have shared in this forum. But unfortunately, you have been gotten banned for some reason. By the way, in this post you have shared another good tips to bring the visitors of our profile. I always say that our content, our quality of posts, and sharing information brings the reputations, followers, and visitors to our profile. We should have to share a good information as well as correct information.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend. In fact, I explained the point of popularity on this forum 100 percent correctly. There are some people who do not focus on working hard to take advantage of the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum and are distracted by some things, for example searching for followers, they should know that giving The effort and time to work here is the path to fame and grading here in Crypto Speech.

• +2 1

Well, in fact, sir .. the more time I sit in this forum, the more I know about the forum and the cryptocurrency .. It is good to have visitors, followers and also friends because of the continuity of work and obtaining a good reputation through which we can increase our earnings. The materialistic .. The visitors that come to my profile as well as the followers increase my motivation and give me motivation to continue here .. I wish you and everyone success

If I make positive and quality posts, I feel that more members will begin to frequent my profile, so I do little here to maximize profile viewers other than concentrate on creating successful posts or topics. In any case, the subject is beneficial, and you have worked hard to highlight some useful tips.