Further Explanation Required: New Payment System - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Further Explanation Required: New Payment System

The deletion now works differently in previous system you can make the posts that were deleted very or the next day but now there is no way to make them again.

The new payment system seems to me better and I feel comfortable as well, because the post is checked within a week instead of one day and then you are paid for it or not, and the posts that are not useful and are not paid for.  In this way, there is no accumulation and you are forced to write the comments that were paid for and then delete them, and they may be reported as too much to discourage the continuation of the comment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

so for me as newbie user can i be giving payment like those old members or should i make sure i complete my post or comments before i get paid you doing, am new friends

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think that you can lose count of the posts that you have made in a day because the forum still shows you the amount of posts that you have made and you can check if you have done all your daily posts by adding 20 from your posts on the previous day.

Postings that are paid for will not affect you by deleting anything, but deleting the post before paying it will not be counted. And I think it is these stresses by the administration due to the large number of accounts that create many worthless topics daily.

In the new payment system it is quite complicated than before. In previous system we got paid in the same day. So the deletion after that day doesn't occur much problem. But in new system our post should be in this forum for 7 days after publication. And at the 8th day we will get payment. This is good step to prevent scammers also.

• +1 1

Deleting our posts has nothing to do with the new payment system; the new payment system is the payment after 7 days of our work and this time until supervisors see them, and if there are unhelpful topics, the supervisors delete them.

i see this issue but i don't know how i can detect if the forum  delete some of my posts, but i'm trying to working to giving the best for do not delete my posts by forum team.

Of course, deleted posts will not be counted as useful posts and therefore will not be paid for. Therefore, you will not get profits for deleted posts.
I recommend that you focus on writing and always try to provide the best to ensure that all posts count.

• +1 1

I think now with two Cryptotalk campaign the new is easier than the old campaign, because almost of our post are selected as paid post. So I think they are checking the post separately, because in the new campaign the majority of my post are accepted, in the old no, is less than the new.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

New payment system of cryptotalk lil bit bad from past. Old campaign was the best for us. They gave us 30k satoshi per day. But now they give us only 3-4k satoshi and 160 talk token everyday. So It's not suitable from old campaign.

This new payment system is totally different as you no longer require to complete your deleted posts once again just to get paid on the next posting day.

Nontheless you should know that those deleted posts will not be counted for payment (off course) and even that you post more to fill specific limits they will not be counted as only the first 20 will.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes friend, this is a new system that allows us to earn more money, as well as get a higher rating. I really like the way the administration solved the rating situation, and now you can put ratings on a 5-point scale, it's cool! I am sure that this forum has a great future!

After the introduction of the new payment system for the forum, it became easy to deal with the deletion of posts, as the goal became to keep creating 20 posts on a daily basis.

This keeps bothering me oftentimes.

I always look up to complete my 20daily posts each day but I will still be confused whether the 20post will be accepted.

There's no means for knowing whether you've succeeded in completing the post.

I hope a feature will be introduce for this issue?

• +1 1

I do not know why do you like to complicate things guys, come on deal with it , deleted posts are deleted and you will not get paid for it and you can not do any thing about it , so what is the big deal! do your best and try to post useful comments and topics and that is all you can do. 

• +3 1

Yeah it is still mystery for all of us, what happened with our posts. Why and which post will be deleted. No one can answer it confidently. In this system, we can never understand what is happening with our posts. Anyhow, I still try to make valuable posts even I know that some of them will be removed later.

Yes, I totally agree with you, but I think the new payment system is better than the old one and contributes to the development of the forum significantly, as for the deleted posts, they do not pay for it anymore

• +1 1

The new payment system is the best and j hope we  can be paid in statoshi without having to get reputation it will be interesting because most of us are being underpaid even with all the hard work @HasFahd what do you think

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, Adavance said:

The new payment system is the best and j hope we  can be paid in statoshi without having to get reputation it will be interesting because most of us are being underpaid even with all the hard work @HasFahd what do you think

Paying members in Satoshi without getting rate is what I don't support, some members post is not worth it , not useful and also not passing important message to the forum members, the best way of payment is the present payment, @Adavance

In the new payment system, you will receive your payments after 7 days, and during these 7 days, the moderators will verify your posts if they violate the rules or not, and if your post is deleted, you will not be able to compensate it and thus your payments will decrease so always try to write useful posts in order to avoid deletion

I think this could not be possible we will not get any reimbursements for the deleted posts. If you have noticed that the yobit wallet has a column which give us all the number and count of paid posts. By reading this forum we can know that for how much posts we are paid.

Taking into account all that you say and point out, the most sensible thing would be to publish additional positions to the 20 allowed only.I think you will make a mistake because price will be very low and many are waiting to buy these tokens.

After the introduction of the company new rate machine for the forum, it grew to become easy to address the deletion of posts, due to the fact the cause grew to become to hold creating 20 posts on a each and every day foundation. 

I don't know how the earnings of other members on the CryptoTalk forum have been affected in the time that has passed over the new payment system. However, my earnings seem to have dropped. I think the likes points had a great effect on this. As a matter of fact, I think the members are no longer using like points compared to the past. Because it must be because there is no option of making 50 likes to get double payments a day.