How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

in order to contribute to the forum, ı share my knowledge on the topics ı know with the friends in the forum so that they benefit from them, ı research and learn the subject ı do not know.

When we respect the rules of any forum or any wabesite this will imporve the forum !

We can also help the moderators by reporting any spam topics or any bad members who are not respecting the rules here !
In my opinion Cryptotalk is really the best forum to talk about Crypto currency world because it's contain alot of people from all over the world !
so here we can share our experince easily !

• +1 2

My dear mate a good creator  must post a beautiful topic one or two in a week.  He should replay every valuable post in his topic . He have to be trustable and his contributed post must relaiable for everyone. By follow those rules a he gathered reputation point.   That's the way a good contributor can grow. Thanks

If you want to be a good member of this forum, you must provide unique thoughts in your comments. You can also make useful posts that can be discussed. And ,most importantly, never copy other people's comments.

• +2 1

Well, the most important thing is to comment on the issues with truthful answers, to gain reputation, and be very participatory in the issues and always be informed of the most important news in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I have been in the forum for a short time, and according to what I have seen you have to be constant, and share quality information, because if not the administrators will delete your publications.

On 7/4/2020 at 11:26 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

I can't create many topics but I always try to help by answering the topics and helping the new ones. It feels good to know that you were able to help someone on this forum

to be a good member who  contributes to the development of this forum, of course, first, you must  read the rules and don't violate the rules, like don't spam, because spam is junk / useless post, provide clear information and easy understanding post, focus on post quality, support each other, don't insult each other, to be good unity. Of course, in this forum we have one common goal, add ours knowledge about cryptocurrencies

The best way to collaborate in the forum is by posting useful content and material for everyone, content that informs, teaches and motivates to continue expanding this business, that the time comes when you teach others and that others teach you things

I'm only 3 months into the crypto world so I consider myself a newbie. I publish and comment the best I can, I am learning something new every day and I know that one day I will know as much as many in this forum. It is the first time that I am in a forum as good as this that talks about topics that I like too much. I have also respected the rules and I post according to my knowledge and it is sad when a comment is deleted because I give my best effort in each one.

• +2 1

Yes cryptotalk can be tricky due to a lot of posts and comments getting removed due to being low quality posts. It's helpful for people to only post topics that can spark conversation.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

The main thing is that most of the members come active just to complete their 20 posts which is wrong you need to spend some time in this forum.

I try to collaborate every day answering questions from different people that would be a way to contribute I also look for new conversation topics to bring knowledge to people you have doubts about certain topics this forum is very good you learn every day and you can also help the others with different doubts that you have

At the time of participating in the forum you must have knowledge of the subject on which you are dealing, avoid repetitive answers as well as do not take words from other people. Try to be specific when asking or answering so that other users can properly understand.

Just create interesting topics and make people be interested in them. Ask good questions that are not existing in this forum yet. This will make this forum even better! 🙂

Greetings .. A good collaborator is one who contributes good ideas to the forum, uploads good content of interest, helps the development of the platform as a user, complies with the rules in short. We support the forum by publishing and commenting on information of interest and among all we will make an attractive community for new users.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 7/4/2020 at 5:33 PM, Magnom said:

I think that it's really important to make good topics on this forum to make it better ! 

But at the same time let's keep this for experts members ! To make sure that all topics are useful ! 

I think newbies and new members can create a new topics about questions they want to know !

Sure your suggestion is on point. Newbies can for now keep their topics on questions in order to get more knowledge about the platform. When this done newbies can now boldly post topics based on the knowledge they have acquired to benefit the forum. 

Excellent!! It's true, sometimes being new to these types of sites the amount of content can be overwhelming, and getting topics like this help you improve a bit, and function better later on.

I think the best way to contribute to the forum is by posting responsibly and after educating yourself very well on the subject to post, to write a quality article. Knowing all the rules that must be followed and arguing and giving useful information to the community. And also helping those who know less and need support.

Yes, I agree with you. Creating good posts helps this forum progress.
Posts help us learn from expert members, but everyone should abide by rules so that their participation is not removed

Excellent analysis, my friend like you, I think that as long as we continue to post content of interest and make topics easier for beginners, the community of crypto fans will grow and the more people know about it, the better the market and investments will get.