How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

On 7/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

Hi friend i hope you will fine and happy .It is a good idea for every member to know their duties towards the forum.  Writing a topic or two new useful topics each week would be a great activity in the forum.  The forum will become more interactive and there will be many new topics. Writing useful and appropriate responses is essential to being a useful member of the forum.  Good luck   @manu11

You can become a good contributor if you follow the rules and regulations of this platform and Your post quality is good and every post or comment on such topic is useful. And you also need to have knowledge about this platform, if you have any knowledge  then you can become a successful person here. 

Without a doubt, I agree with you, to be a working portion and a not too bad supporter of a gathering CryptoTalk you ought to scrutinize the rules of the discourse and cling to them and make at any rate one point for each week given that it may be a important and noteworthy subject within the field of crypto.

Dear friend, I will be a good contributor to this forum by interacting with the posts and publishing useful information for beginners to learn from and by giving advice in general about the importance of working in this forum to earn money and learn experience.

Working on this forum firstly read rules and follow them strictly .created good topic and posts which is informative and unique .spend a lot of time on forum get more new things about fprum and gets good experience about crypto currencies.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

Yes these points are very helpful to make a good contributor on this forum. We should follow these tree points. But the administration of this forum is very strict in their rules and regulations. So don't worry about any thing . Keep matain your hard work.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to be a good contributor on this forum, First of all you must have to know about this forum with appropriately. You have to know almost every kind of task related information. So that next time ,when a problem is happen you can solve that with a very simple way. It's help your community reputation.

You can be a good contributor to this forum by posting quality stuff. You shoukd learn more about crypto and digutal currency and can share your knowledge and experience so that other may get help from your posts. If you are trader share your experience and help other.

It's always contribute our best to this platform . work hard and should enjoy working in this forum.  Can contribute best comments and this will gradually shows effect on our reputation and we can earn well

Be a good contributor by posting unique and relevant topics for members to benefit and earn from.we should also let others learn from the knowledge we gain from this forum.supporting one another by reacting positively to meaningful post of members. @Adnan Sakib @Zeen, @ridoyfeni, @Azan Ali

Very good question and the truth is the best thing you can do is to create posts that give value to other people, both for beginners and for those who have been there for a long time. It is important to provide value constantly, likewise also answer questions I ask, that's another way to help. Quote, answer the topics you know you handle and leave the ones you don't to those who do. Here we work as a team and we must also value people for their performance in each post and comment.

• +4 1

The best thing you can cobtribute to this forum is your knowledge you research about different things. Share a good piece of knowledge so it will benefit others and you will get reputation which help you get good earnings. Contribute you time it just take 2, 3 hours per day maximum.

Hello dear friend, you are definitely right. New members should follow the rules very carefully so that they can survive on the forum. New members should never post any topic unless or until they lack knowledge about that particular topic.

I think if I follow all forum rules and try to become an active forum member I will be a good contributor of this forum. I think a contributor should always follow all forum rules. He or she should never violates any forum rules.

Yeah off course you can contribute very well on this forum you just need to comment on the post where you have expertise on that special topic!!!! So it is very well to boost your  knowledge and know every new thing that is in present........

Always try to make good topics and share your knowledge or experiences by making informative and useful posts. Try to write in simple words so that everyone can understand easily. And also abide the rules and conditions of this platform.

Recommendation and that I watch still creating an office hebdomadally and will work unless I even have wincey along with yesteryear forever well-nigh central banks as well as after thing much analysis employing learning traveling internet sites about tasks furthermore learning powers that be, but besides, there are several goodness placards which often work a far better line of work and that I corresponding to conservatives.

For you to be a good contributor to the forum you need to adhere to all the rules of the platform and make sure you make your daily post which will help promote the forum and for you to earn more

My dear friend I have not any experienced yet but according to my opinion you have to create good and useful topics and make comments also. This will also increase your ratings and you become a good contributor.

Yes, topic creation is one of the most needed thing in this platform. Because we are only seeing older topics, instead we want to saw some fresh ones. But who are the responsible ones,we are. We want to make new and interested topics in this platform as a contributor. So let's make this platform useful as united.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Thank you very much for giving these tips for being a good contributor. I always want to be a good contributor in this forum so I am always trying to work properly in this forum. I always try to remain active daily in this forum because I really love to work in this forum. I hope that I will be successful in this forum. 

to a good contributer to the platform you should post some usefull and unique post which is usefull and informative for the member of platfrom and they take some knowledge and information from him.

• +1 1

Dear fellow your all information is very right and to become a good contributor on this forum you should follow the rules of this forum and always make the quality posts which are meaningful and beneficial for other members and always helps the other peoples who needs help.

• +4 1

I think the newbies and junior members should make topics as questions they wanted to ask. The senior members should answer their questions and clear their doubts. We want to help each other in this forum. If you want to be a good contributor in this platform you must create useful and creative topics. We have to work with cooperation and helping mentality.

• +1 1