All of us have different views. - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Yes everyone have deferent views some one like your post or topics and some people don't like you.if some body give you good reaction and give you good reputation then you can think that he is like you and if you give no response then it's mean that is don't like us.😪

Of course, my friend, in all the world, everyone has a different point of view from the other, such as there are no people who claim a negative reputation on good topics and there are people who put a positive reputation on good topicsFor this reason, my friend, we should look at the positive side only and leave the negative side because the negative side is the enemy of success in the cryptography world

• +2 1

Good thinking my friend, in my opinion, instead of putting a negative reaction, he can give advice or correct the mistake by responding to the comment or post that he may not like, of course we respect the opinions of others, but the new members need support and not negative reaction, I do not put negative reaction unless it is The post violates the rules of the forum.

This is normal and realistic as well. Each of us has a different point of view from the other, but when you express your opinion or discuss an issue, there must be respect in order to get a good reputation. 

• +1 1

On a normal ground, while we feed the forum with comments, we are supposed to make useful and educative post that will help all members of the forum to increase in knowledge. If we didn't do that, we shouldn't be upset if we are given negative reputation in return because we didn't feed the forum with post that will draw the attention of other members to give us positive reputation. So let try to make meaningful, educative and useful comments so that we will have positive reputation. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day.

I think we should be mindful of the kind of rate we give to one another because you have contrary view someone doesn't mean that person deserves negative rate each an everyone of us has different views and opinions and we should respect our opinions.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Sure friend, we all think differently and have different points of view, luckily this happens if not life would be too boring. The most important thing when assessing is to do it fairly and honestly. It does not matter the evaluation we give if it is well applied and no one should be angry about receiving negative evaluations if it deserved them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Okay

Nothing justifies members giving us a negative reputation if our posts are good, useful, free from errors and do not break the forum regulations

But if there is something wrong that leads to my getting a bad reputation from your point of view, respond to my participation and correct my mistake in order to learn instead of giving me a negative reputation.

• +5 1

When granting negative reputation points, this is good if the aim is to correct a topic that has been published, but the member must publish the correct idea for that topic in order for the benefit to spread to all members of the forum

On 7/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Having different view to topics posted is mainly due to the diversity of the forum, people of various background have come along for main purpose of sharing knowledge about crypto currency, the variation in views and perspective only spice up the discussion which is a lovely thing.

Yes you are right, all of us have different point of view. I advice to all members don't disheartened to any one by giving negative reputation. If you disagree with any one then give your own opinion.

Of course gaining fame here is one of the best successes here, for me it means that no one appreciates what we have posted or commented on but we cannot change the fact that even though we have got good reputation there are some people who will give us negative reputation and  Why them?

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn’t be here or his point of view is different from ours, that’s why he gave it.

Although this incident happened we should not think that he hates us but instead respect his point of view.

Don’t feel bad or crazy about it, we must sometimes accept people’s opinions so that we can learn from it.

yeah sure my friend,  our views  can't never be same because we all choose our own  path . So we should always respect and obey the view of any member of this forum. Because everyone with his knowledge and experience. 

I agree with you, my friend, and I respect everyone here and respect all points of view, but I am annoyed by some members who give negative reviews and all the information we have provided is 100 percent correct.

So I hope everyone will be sure of the reviews they provide and I respect all points of view.

• +4 1

On 7/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Absolutely correct my friend, when you get bad or good reputation point don’t be mad instead this is your motivation to improve yourself and give your best, everyone have different point of view, but for me respect others post.

YeahI really agree with you there are many people with different faces and different point of views but I think that all we must have to do is to remain humble to others not to be jelous with others if they are going good , we should appreciate if the post is good and we shouldn't be rude iff someone else ask a question we shouldn't make fun of them .

Yes ofcourse  everyone  have different  views about any thing and have different  opinions so we should  choose good one which is helpful  for us  and others.

• +2 1

I have seen some negative reviews on good posts, I think that it is a difference of views as you mentioned. We are human beings and each of us differs from the other in thinking, what you see as good may be seen by another person as bad, it is the difference in views, we have to respect  others opinions .

why they do that. As a someone who is giving rates, always tell why you gave negative rates, for the improvement of the creator or user who posted a topic. Let's not be selfish who just gave negative rates then didn't tell anything. That's a bad habit. Don't ever do that.

offcourse our views and perspectives and never be the same because we think differently and we look at things from different angle of inclination and that's explains why our views cannot only Talley

Nothing personal, positive and negative reputation is just an opinion on the content of the post/comment. 

I would not be offended if someone gave me a negative reputation, they simply disagreed with me. 

It is natural to accept the different views of others with open arms, and we do not have to react to if their opinions are contrary to us, this generates hatred

I agreed dear it's an interesting question and it might be one of the main reason why (maybe all) conflicts initiate. Each of us has a unique person. People have different views because they have different sets of information or knowledge about the subject being viewed. The facts of the case are the facts. Not knowing some of them, forming an opinion about something you can’t understand, or believing things that are untrue, are faults in thinking that result from not checking the facts, or not being prepared to understand the facts. Not checking or understanding facts leads to different views, where one view is in error, and wrong action of incorrect belief results from faulty thinking.

People have different opinions.

in my case so far, i just give 5 negative points to copy past and plagiarize content or something scam.

by the way...ill give a postive reaction