All of us have different views. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Different people have  different views and opinion. If you have useful, relevant, unique and informative content then you will get positive reaction. And this  positive reaction will get you good reputation. If anyone gives you negative reaction then dont be sad. This is for your good. This is your chance to improve your content. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You have your individual view 

He has his individual view 

She has her individual view

And similarly does i also have my individual view. 

Since the forum gives hug number of room for members which they certainly have their view and thought in one way or the other, so the collaborative aim is to grow the forum so as to get our aim achieved.

Yes it is definitely true because we are humans. We have different types of views in every corner of situation. So choose the good view and hard work for that and respect every once view on topics.

@Dark_Yes of course reputations is a very good thing On this platform But not every person in the world has the same thinking.On this, people give free opinion according to their opinion,

On this, some people give a favorable opinion and some people give negative opinion.But we should not be disappointed because of the negative opinion of the people But this does not affect our positive reputation.

You were correct with that,irrespective of their factor of perspective, we must value other people. And if we are given a bad reputation, we should pay more taxes to enhance the content of our posts and decrease what we get a negative assessment for.

• +2 1

Thank you for this encouragement and since we are still new to the forum then it will be a simple guide to us on receiving the good and bad reputation in the forum and it also motivates us to stay strong and have faith in our post.

Yes dude you are right. If we listen to it, it will be accepted, that is, we will personally accept it, but we will not be able to change this fact.

Our opinion in the manifesto is that they do not believe that they are here or that there is a different way of thinking about it and that is the reason for this.

In spite of this, this is the case at present, I do not think that we believe in it, but in return we respect it and look at it.

There is no such thing as insanity or insanity in such a situation. It is necessary for the people to be aware of it until they can learn from it and take precaution.

Indeed, various individuals have diverse planned and they can see your substance from various view. It is acceptable to take inputs from various individuals since you can know your slip-up and address the mix-up.

• +1 1

I am still unable to understand this concept if we all know that we are having different point of views and different thinking pattern then why we are getting negative points just to disagree with someone

وفقًا لذلك أنا أؤيد إعطاء سمعة سلبية لمن يستحقها
ولكن إعطائها للناس بدون سبب آخر

We have to post a quality post if we want good reputation on it. We must help each other in the forum to grow rapidly. We should respect all members point of view.

Yes, there are many things that make us different from the brothers, but unfortunately sometimes they do not accept this difference. I wish everyone appreciated this or did not care that it would contradict their opinions instead of giving a negative reputation.

Yes you are right. Different people have different point of views. Everyone can not agree with your statement always. When you post a comments, people can be disagree with that. We have to respect others opinion. We don’t have to be demotivated for that. We should prepare ourselves to give more useful and quality content to the forum. We should not lose hope for negative ratings. We should learn our mistakes and respect everyone. 

On 1/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, Abrar1122 said:

I am still unable to understand this concept if we all know that we are having different point of views and different thinking pattern then why we are getting negative points just to disagree with someone

I feel you my friend, yeah there are some members who react negative when they don't agree with your ideas, and that's not a good thing to do, we can discus and exchange our information's instead of giving negative reactions.

There should be some agreement though that there are posts that have very good quality and posts that have very bad quality. In the middle some are good others are bad but it is subjective. So we can all agree that the top posts should be merited.

I think that there are some that may give it because of their different point of view. However the concern that I have is that there are some that give negative reactions as a means of revenge and because their posts may have been reacted to negatively. This is not the way that it should be done and i think that the ratings here are meant for us to help each other to create a better posts and useful one.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate, that absolutely correct, because when ever two or more people are in a single place to discuss a particular issue, then definitely there is bound to be different in opinion, so we should just respect our colleagues opinion.

Since it's equally believe that even identical twins exhibit some differences. Same to people to have or exhibit individual differences. Our different views doesn't affect but the main thing to expected of individual members to act on is to share his or her sincere feelings towards the posts.

Views vary from person to person. For a person who wants to earn here should be focused more on answering questions from his/her point of view. No need to copy anyone or come under someone's influence!

Indeed, for me, many people around the world have a different perspective in life especially in world of crypto currency. So that we must need to listen on others opinion besides ourselves, sometimes other’s opinion will also help us to become a better person, at some point not all people’s opinion is correct for us sometimes it works for them but it does not work for us. So that the last decision will be based on ourselves before to take actions.

Other people want to posts you, some may not. So, when someone gives you a bad reputation or a bad attitude, means that she does not want you to do anything. Count! Always think of the positive side of why I do it. As a reviewer, of course say why you give a negative rating to the author or user who posted the topic.

I think the same thing that you all have different points of view and also different opinions from others, sometimes we can think the same as the other but that would be a lot of chance or luck that is why sometimes we can have disagreements for giving our point of view view or opinion that is different from that of others.

The way every human is unique that's how we all benefits from each other because we all have our way of reasoning and through this we are all important to each other based on what every body can offer to make a thing successful. 

Hello my friend, the good reputation we gain from good publications, of course, but if someone comments in a negative way, it does not mean that we failed, we can make a little mistake in spelling, language, or the important intention to avoid these mistakes and correct them.

I agree with you, my friend.
We have to respect the other opinion, whatever it is, even if it is a negative opinion, it is not necessary for us to take it, but to reach advanced thinking and a greater ability to comprehend and comprehend, we have to listen to all opinions and take the good from them and work to develop it.