English grammar checker. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

On 7/21/2020 at 3:12 PM, Captain Karim said:

I notice that there are some spelling errors in the posts of some members. I think the reason for this is because of the use of Google Translate, so I recommend such members to check the text after translating it.
Also, you must learn the English language well in order for your posts to be useful and understandable to everyone.

Exactly I totally agree with you checking of text will enable members to make correction where it is needed and by doing this, posts contents will have quality information.

• +1 1

Okay, I once used a grammar checker when I was so active on the BearMoney and BitcoinTalk forums, it was a plug-in in my Chrome browser and it helped me better in both the forum and my English writing.

In a forum like this, where quality PF posts are the key to staying safe here, there is a need to control the quality of each post.  This is a welcome idea and as long as it is not banned in the forum itself. Improve speaking your languages.  It corrects your language and lets you speak good English. Thanks guys.

Everyone right here withinside the discussion board does now no longer that nicely the usage of the English language so the webweb sites you're recommending are the quality to assist a few contributors who has trouble in the usage of English Grammar. Even I, I do not have a nicely-built grammar however i consider they understand what i'm attempting to mention to people who are studying my post.

Hello my dear friend your question is good but my English is so slow but I work hard in this platform your post is useful for everyone and I can understand this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge and to earn a money..

It will be a great relief for those who are struggling to express their valuable ideas, just because they lack knowledge in English grammar. It is rather convenient too, since one doesn't need to go for Spoken English classes or collect and stack up Grammar books. Moreover it is inexpensive and user friendly.

Thank  you for sharing this  and this is a good help and  it very useful for  all beginner  and for all pepol who  do  not speak English  language   but they will  a good support  from  those sites  thank you for this help  I hope  that everyone  will review these sites. 

I know about this tool , I always used it whenever I goes to create any post on my website . every New user should be used it, if we feel difficulty in writing . if we purchase some English learning cource then easly we can improve our writing skills , so that all i have about your question , good luck for you brother .

Hi friends. I think you can use the grammar checker software after writing the comments on this post. But I suggest that you have to write your on the word not use anything else for writing posts because when we write comments and read this after writing this. It helps in your English learning as well.

The above stairhead is actually an around the globe computing machine likelihood is negative womankind are bookish middle English. thusly registrars ok these that could helper spectacular user's to boost beginning with  English will be certainly recyclable successful developing content in this rostrum. and energetic effort furthermore pursuant rehearse all people may well bring linguistic as well as error-free position.

Thank you for providing this useful link. Indeed this will help those members who have difficulty in English. This can improve their spellings and help them to improve their grammer as well. I have seen that a lot of posts becoming useless because they contain errors such as spellings mistakes and grammatical mistakes. So, these kind of posts are deleted. Members should not make mistakes regarding English as English is important here for communication. 

Hello everybody I think this kind of feature is not present in every device for checking over grammar Hence we are human being and everyone does mistakes so this kind of feature will led us to improve our mistake.

Hello my dear friend , I thank you very much for giving us this valuable source of sites. I believe I'm kind of average on my grammar and there is a huge scope for improvement from my side. Inorder to make my posts more accessible , a better grammar would help. I believe each member , be it beginners not elders can make use of this opportunity. 

Once I used the grammar checker when I was so active in Bermani and Bittoinetal forum, it was a plug-in in my chrome browser and it helped me well in the forum and my English writing. In a forum, where the quality PF posts are here to be safe here, there is a need to control the quality of each post.

Hello, my friend, I am new here, but I see real benefit in the content of the topic and its discussion about it, and it is certain that everyone prefers high-quality topics, but I do not think that good grammar are the measure of quality as quality lies in the idea, its importance and usefulness

There are many of us who make many mistakes in writing this forum.  For which other members have trouble understanding.  For this reason, our posts or comments are not useful.  So we should fix the English grammer problem. I think all the members will benefit from the apps you suggest.

• +3 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

There are currently many websites from which we can check our grammar.If we make a mistake in grammatical then that website will show us grammatical mistake.The ten most popular websites you have are really good.

Everybody here in the gathering doesn't that well utilizing the English language so the locales you are prescribing are the awesome assistance a few individuals who experiences issues in utilizing English Syntax. Indeed, even I, I don't have an all around built language structure however I accept they comprehend what I'm attempting to state to the individuals who are perusing my post.

My advice for the users and new people who haven't any clue about English grammar or their writing skills is weak, is to use google translator and get help from Google and teaching grammar websites. In my opinion, the working on this forum improves our writing skills after some months.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Thanks for sharing this information with us my friend. Lot of member in this forum has English their second language. I'm also new and I don't have good grammatical skill in English. So those website will always help me and I am recently using grammarly for my grammatical problems.

The link will be useful whenever we doubt our English grammar.nobody is perfect.there are still many of us that are coping with our English writing this will be a stepping tools for us.thank you for sharing as I have not heard of English grammar checker until now. @Kirankishore, @Ferdusi

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

Happy to see your intentions regarding the quality of this forum, such topics show loyalty as these topics help in improving this forum. Cryptotalk pays its writers for making quality content, as a good member of this nice community, we should focus on quality we are going to post. We should check for Grammer and spelling errors. Thanks for sharing a link directed to 10 grammer checking tools. Well! I use Grammarly keyboard and use its services to check for grammer mistakes/errors to be fixed first before posting. My grammer which was week earlier is now much better. I hope this topic will give members the right direction. 

Thanks for this useful information, it will be proved really helpful for those who can not express his/her point if view efficiently due to language problem. Again thanks for this.

Thanks for sharing the link, dear. It would be really helpful to people who are poor in English. Sometimes we don't get what other person meant if it's not written in proper English. Now this post is a solution to the problem.

Excellent work buddy! We should know the way you write efficiently and grammatically for you to effortlessly deliver what we need to say here in a forum. Sometimes due to grammar, we are saying something we didn't want to say. which means converting due to fallacious use of phrases, comma, duration and so forth. All of us have to not forget to write efficiently.

It is very helpful for members who can read or write English culturally, any user should try to use it properly as it is sometimes confusing and they may have difficulty understanding it.  So be careful what you do then you can make money.