English grammar checker. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

In start we face the problem of english grammar because I just sometime ago start working on cryptotalk currency. This link is good for those who are learning English or are not fully proficient in it. They can improve their spelling and writing rules . This is very useful because this forum is in English. I don't need such sites at the moment.

Oh my God
I was wondering with myself, where can I develop my language and my style of speech and expression to improve my performance and achieve optimal interaction in this forum
Thank you very much for this great article

this is the first topic i opened in the forum and actually looks like very helpful to anyone even if you have a good English thanks for the help

but am having a trouble with the link anyone can help ?

Your posts can be deleted if they contain spelling or grammatical errors so members should take advantage of those links that contain a grammar checker in order to be able to know your mistakes and complete an error-free post .

Dear, here is a platform to improve your grammar and your  English grammar fluency, there are so many people even don't know to make sentence. They have a lot to share but due to language issue they  face so many problems in typing also.. but   grammar is not a major issue . You can learn here each and every thing 

There is a very big chance that our post might get deleted if we do any grammartical or spelling mistake. As english is not the native language of many people here doing anyone can do such mistake which may result the post to get deleted. Inorder to stay safe one can installed grammartical misktake checker like grammerly, prowrite aid, ginger,sapling etc sofware which can help one improve their writing standard

Yes dear English and grammar is very important.

So improve your English and grammar.without grammar you not creat a good posts .so focus on your work and post.

God bless you all ♥️

Hello my friend
Thank you for sharing this information
Of course, there are some who do not have experience in checking their writing properly, and there should be a slight grammatical error, but through a lot of sites and Googl as well, and the site you provided, some may help to improve their writing to make the posts more detailed and easy for the reader.
Which can attract the largest number of followers
This is because it is through our presence in the forum that provides us with learning and knowledge on a large scale for everything we need in the world of electronic currencies

Thank you for your advice. This forum provides us with great benefit by teaching us the English language, because one of the rules of the forum is writing comments in English. Previously, I was not good at speaking English correctly, but now, thanks to this platform, I am able to speak it fluently.  I mastered and memorized grammar and spelling and avoided all my previous mistakes

• -5 1

Thank you for this great content. Indeed, there are a lot of members who need to check their posts before publishing.  The English language must be very good for all members to be able to post here.  This link will be very useful for those who cannot write in a proper English language.  My language has improved a lot after I started working on this wonderful forum.

• +4 1

Thank you dear for sharing i my self need such thing because i make a lot of mistakes in writing  grammatically so i should try to use this link and i hope there is an application i can download  on android that can correct  mistakes  that i make 

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation, of course we have to use a language checker so that we do not fall into the traps of inappropriate language and this is all really in our favor. 

• +3 1

I think their post quality and their ability to communicate information better, because the understandable posts have been deleted. This link will be beneficial in improving the grammar of these people. Hopefully everyone will review these sites.

Yes this forum is not about learning English, if you can speak English enough, be able to speak and communicate in English.  I don't see the need for an English checker.  I am fine with my English even though I am not the country of the English speaker.

Of course not.  I understand your point but can you handle English so perfectly that you won’t make any mistakes?  I make at least one small mistake in each sentence.  Of course the forum is not about English but we can all write with good grammar and vocabulary. It is necessary for us.

45 minutes ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

Yes you are right! English play an important role in activities in work places. Learning proper grammar is important because it is the language make's it  possible for us to effectively talk about language. Without grammar they sentences doesn't make any sense. @Umar shah

Yess ofcurse without Grammer language is nothing .Grammer is related to tenses .You never decide what is talking about if their is a Grammer mistakes. So be care full when you write .

Very important post yes grammar check is very essential here because if you writing well but grammatically wrong then it will effect you because the moderator will give you warning points I'm also trying to make grammatically post that not effect my post so keep focus on grammar..

In order to be able to properly communicate our information, we must write accurately. Therefore it is important for all those who are unable to write in English correctly to use a proofreader.

For us to work in a cryptocurrency discussion forum like this we must need to have the basic knowledge about English grammar because here we dont use hard words to explain any Information.. While we use our phone keyboard which show us the correct words if we write down any wrong words. By the way its helpful that you have mentioned Such grammar app to ease one members work.

Thank you for sharing this useful information, especially for members who speak a language other than English, that will make the posts more understandable and the forum will become better because the discussions will be clear. Some small errors in the language are important to have a clear meaning for everyone

Hi Everybody, These links and websites are really helpful for improving English grammar.They give us detailed knowledge about the basic errors of grammar.

The principle trouble which a part of your online community users knowledge inside Uk words segment can be that it must be certainly not his or her new mother language and thus that they count on your translator, which in turn transposes practically and thus will cause tremendous glitches throughout this mean along with dictation, consequently there are several purposes of mobiles as their activity should be to right glitches to counteract this concern that produces eliminate matters as well as find bad standing things. 

Thanks for your suggestions on how to use grammar site to check our grammatical errors. Some cryptotalk users may need it, but I don't need the grammar checker because my English is good.

We have to master the English language, its grammar and spelling. By visiting some of the sites that teach language mastery. And visiting some YouTube channels specialized in the English language, and everyone should know that if one letter changes a sentence, the meaning of the whole sentence changes ... and I can take English courses to improve the English language.

Thank you. I will follow links and try to benefit from them. I hope that each person will present any new idea about the language and help us learn more in order to avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for this site it is very useful for members who are not fluent in English because they can write better and they can learn English and its grammar correctly