English grammar checker. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

This site, which I referred to, is good for anyone who is not strong in English. Otherwise, some members use the translator because their mother tongue is not English, and the translator has some words with more than one meaning, so we see some errors. Maybe your link will help some people Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

the english grammar checked definitely helps you to get enhance for your language speaking of languages. it corrects your language and can help you speak properly english.

Yes,  so with this we can check our grammer mistake and make our post good. When our grammar good then would make good post. But some time we make post which is not on topic level due to grammer mistake. So we can use, so i think our forum allow to use this grammer checker. 

Hello: I tried to open the link, but it did not open. There is an error anyway. I think my language is understandable to everyone. I wish good luck to everyone.

You are right. It’s very helpful. If anyone week in English grammar he can be benefited from here. Here he can learn English grammar apply to his work if he need. 

Edited by Locy

I believe you mate we really need the support of this platform in other to improve and work on our English, with the help of cryptotalk forum this will help and improve our English well. thanks

• Useful or interesting 2

On 7/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, Pitepite said:

Hola chicos, solo quiero hacer este foro limpio con publicaciones buenas y de calidad, para mí considero que las publicaciones son útiles y de calidad si lo han construido con buena gramática, tener buena gramática también puede llevarnos a obtener buenas reacciones sobre nuestros temas. .

Solo quiero compartir este enlace sobre 10 sitios web populares que pueden verificar nuestra gramática  https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/ , si ya está satisfecho con su gramática inglesa, entonces no puede usar ningún sitio web de gramática, pero si le resulta tan difícil construir una buena gramática, puede visitar el enlace.

PD: No me refiero a ninguno de esos 10 sitios web, solo quiero ayudar.

This will be very useful, thank you very much for sharing it, since this will improve our command of the language much more and will also help us to correct possible grammatical errors, the important thing is to continue improving the community and this is really useful.

• +3 1

On 7/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

If you have a friend, the biggest grammatical problem that may arise when the publications are developed are based on the google translator, it must be remembered that people from more than 150 countries with different languages work in this forum and their comments have to be translated into English or Russian, most of them are not fluent in the language and the best option is to use a translator...

• +4 2

Good post your post is helpful for those whose grammar is weak they can get much help from this post .I am already satisfied from my post because I am trying my best to not commit any grammatical mistake .

• +2 1

For the betterment of themselves and integrity of ourselves is much more than important for grammar, but for the post its not compulsory 

Hey friends. 

Their us topic of Grammar checker.

English grammar checker is a good option.

If improve our spelling of English. 

Our vocabulary improve by it.

Our sentence is corrected by it.

• +2 1

Its a Good topic which you rise. Everyone is not perfect. We all are perfectly imperfect. We made mistakes but we should learn through our mistakes. I use Grammarly app on google play store which helps to improve our English and the Grammar mistakes. 

Thanks for links but in my opinion links will make us lazy as this platform makes us so capable of improving our english writing skills. 

Members will definitely support newbies for thier english so try to help other by motivating other.

thanks for those crucial websites due to the fact i frequently do no longer apprehend a number of the posts due to numerous mistakes inside the english language that some participants make.

Dear friend this is very good post and I cannot use this grammar cheek. I think I will cheek my grammar this site and solve my content if needed. This is very helpful for weak English. Thanks for share this information that useful for me.

This is really nice. I think those who aren't complete English native speakers should always go through this process in order to keep the site clean and for everyone to be able to understand them.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

This is absolutely a great suggestion. Members here are from all over the world and English is not their native language so they some of the members only know a little bit of english. If there are grammar mistakes in a post then most of the members will not understand it and the post will be useless for the forum. We all have to work for the betterment of forum and make this forum clean from trash posts. So grammar checker would be a great feature.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, there is a lot to learn to benefit from in the future, especially the new cryptocurrency terminology on our world, which will be important in the future.

• +3 1

Hello my all dear friends.

I am new member .my english is not very good but i am trying to make better,so please support me i will be thankful for your support.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful and distinguished topic, as the grammar rules are very important for every member in order to create a topic of interest and be understandable.

There are many such applications and websites that are correct in english. But i will recommend you google this is the best site, which does the best correction.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is really useful beause sometimes we make mistakes with no clear puspose. And usually we can't even see that, so checking ourselves from time to time can be interesting and even useful.

And according to the fact of users whose native language is not English, translators are really good tools for communicaton.

• +1 1

Давайте писать вместе!

Yes you are right my friend. This post is very helpfull and important for and all members on this forum. The english grammar is very important and leave good effect on your post. The currect english grammar attract the people attentions. 

• +3 1