Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

You are right you  post a good topic in this forum  and its a lesson also for the new members they can learn  about the forum easily in this forum the topic is great everyone knows that if we done a mistake then we will learn from the mistake and never we do that again mistake because We are Learning From mistakes and mistakes are alo our teachers so learn by your mistake  but never try to mistakes if you knoe about the task You have to be careful  in this forum becuase if you will do mistkaes in this forum you maybe banned by the admin so Try to do everything correct  learn before to post anything in this forum choos correct sentences in the comments use good words about the forum and post helpful information about the forum and  useful for the members.

• +5 1

Thanks for sharing the motivated post, of course if the mistake is happened by us then we are trying to solve the solution of this mistake, that is the reason we can get more knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

Mistakes can be make us motivated for getting more knowledge. 

We make many mistakes but we also learn from those mistakes and built more abilities in our selves. If we mistake in any kind of field or in any where we do not do same mistake we are conscious for that. In this crypto we also do mistakes and learn from that.

• +4 1

That's the fact, we learn alot from our mistakes,this topic is very interesting and it passing many things tonus here in this forum, mistakes makes us perfect and we learn from them also, we get more experience from our mistakes

• +2 1

On 7/2/2020 at 7:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS FORUM CRYPTOTALK

2348182551874_status_9ff1108b30314c119f9d4729d0811aa8.jpg.ba4e48b22fba4e8eda5c7f689f4aaed8.jpg

Hi my dear friends this topic I am trying to discuss about will help in inspiring and and motivate us not to give up all the time for making a mistake. Here is the fact my friends you Don't get jealous of someone who is ahead of you, Rather take a cue from him to succeed in your life, Success is always between you and your mind. When you make Mistake the last mistake you made is your teacher. As some of the begginners you come into this forum with full intention to make good post and all with that you receive a warning point that don't have to get you angry but is a lesson for you to avoid that mistake next time. The moderators loves you  that is why they purnished you earlier before it's to late at your first mistake. When you are not warn for the first Mistake what do you expect that is automatical banning because of systematical repetation of mistakes. Your last mistake is your best teacher learn from learn. Try to know friend The change in life starts from your thoughts, If you change your thoughts, Your life will be changed, So, change your thinking. Never compare yourself to others, because you and them aren't writing the same exam. Always aim to be better than the person you were yesterday you are your true competition. Never Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Years later, you'll be calling them 'experiences' instead of 'mistakes' and they will be the key points of your success story. 

14993.jpg.30c679fca4e6890878cea9db614875aa.jpg

your best teacher is your last mistake learn from it. 🙏

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️........

Yes I strongly agree with you that a person always learn from his mistakes there is no need to be upset about your mistakes but you can take it as a challenge to avoid them  next time and do your hard work and will be succeeded 1 day so mistake is also a teacher for you that taught you to do what is right now and what did you have done wrong.

• +3 1

On 7/2/2020 at 3:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS FORUM CRYPTOTALK

2348182551874_status_9ff1108b30314c119f9d4729d0811aa8.jpg.ba4e48b22fba4e8eda5c7f689f4aaed8.jpg

Hi my dear friends this topic I am trying to discuss about will help in inspiring and and motivate us not to give up all the time for making a mistake. Here is the fact my friends you Don't get jealous of someone who is ahead of you, Rather take a cue from him to succeed in your life, Success is always between you and your mind. When you make Mistake the last mistake you made is your teacher. As some of the begginners you come into this forum with full intention to make good post and all with that you receive a warning point that don't have to get you angry but is a lesson for you to avoid that mistake next time. The moderators loves you  that is why they purnished you earlier before it's to late at your first mistake. When you are not warn for the first Mistake what do you expect that is automatical banning because of systematical repetation of mistakes. Your last mistake is your best teacher learn from learn. Try to know friend The change in life starts from your thoughts, If you change your thoughts, Your life will be changed, So, change your thinking. Never compare yourself to others, because you and them aren't writing the same exam. Always aim to be better than the person you were yesterday you are your true competition. Never Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Years later, you'll be calling them 'experiences' instead of 'mistakes' and they will be the key points of your success story. 

your best teacher is your last mistake learn from it. 🙏

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️........

Fantastic, thank you for this speech, most of us don't want to fail or make mistakes, some mistakes are bad experience but it teaches us a lot. We don't want to make mistakes because that other people will say about us. The moment we start counting our mistakes as blessing that will be the moment we will start loving ourselves and do what is right.

• +4 1

Nice words my friend our best teacher is the mistake we made lastly because as we work to avoid it so is our knowledge improving while as aheading to archiving greater things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right my dear friend, our lst mistake is our mistake because if we not do mistake than how can we perfect, so we must take as a positive thing if we do mistake. Yes beginner do mistake their beginner in this forum  but we should not give way to this forum. So mistake is not a bad thing to our life.

• +4 1

Nobody is perfect in this world. Everyone do some mistake. Mistakes are the part of life but intelligence is that we learn a lesson from our mistake and never repeat the mistakes. We must avoid to do mistake again. We must correct our mistake and move on with full spirit.

• +3 1

you are right partner, you always learn from mistakes and because you make mistakes once you don't have to give up, you have to try again with more enthusiasm than before and this is how you will finally achieve your goals

• +2 1

On 2/7/2020 at 10:27, Babubu609 said:

ESTAMOS FELICES DE DAR LA BIENVENIDA A ESTE FORO CRYPTOTALK

Hola mis queridos amigos, este tema del que estoy tratando de discutir nos ayudará a inspirarnos y motivarnos a no darnos por vencidos todo el tiempo por cometer un error. Aquí está el hecho, amigos míos, no se pongan celosos de alguien que está delante de ustedes, más bien sigan su ejemplo para tener éxito en su vida. El éxito siempre está entre usted y su mente. Cuando comete un error, el último error que cometió es su maestro. Como algunos de los principiantes, ingresan a este foro con la plena intención de hacer una buena publicación y con todo eso, reciben un punto de advertencia que no tiene por qué enojarlos, pero es una lección para que eviten ese error la próxima vez. Los moderadores te adoran, por eso te purificaron antes de que sea demasiado tarde en tu primer error. Cuando no se le advierte por el primer error, ¿qué espera que sea una prohibición automática debido a la repetición sistemática de errores? Tu último error es que tu mejor maestro aprende de aprender. Trate de conocer amigo El cambio en la vida comienza a partir de sus pensamientos, si cambia sus pensamientos, su vida cambiará, así que cambie su forma de pensar. Nunca te compares con los demás, porque tú y ellos no están escribiendo el mismo examen. Siempre apunta a ser mejor que la persona que eras ayer, eres tu verdadera competencia. Nunca No tenga miedo de cometer errores. Años más tarde, los llamará "experiencias" en lugar de "errores" y serán los puntos clave de su historia de éxito. Si cambias tus pensamientos, tu vida cambiará, así que cambia tu forma de pensar. Nunca te compares con los demás, porque tú y ellos no están escribiendo el mismo examen. Siempre apunta a ser mejor que la persona que eras ayer, eres tu verdadera competencia. Nunca No tenga miedo de cometer errores. Años más tarde, los llamará "experiencias" en lugar de "errores" y serán los puntos clave de su historia de éxito. Si cambias tus pensamientos, tu vida cambiará, así que cambia tu forma de pensar. Nunca te compares con los demás, porque tú y ellos no están escribiendo el mismo examen. Siempre apunta a ser mejor que la persona que eras ayer, eres tu verdadera competencia. Nunca No tenga miedo de cometer errores. Años más tarde, los llamará "experiencias" en lugar de "errores" y serán los puntos clave de su historia de éxito. 

tu mejor maestro es tu último error aprende de él. 🙏

LOS AMO A TODOS  ❤️ ........

You are right friend, this is learning, if you do not learn from the mistake, you will repeat it again, the idea is to understand what we failed and correct it and thus we will be sure of not committing it again and this greatly helps us to grow mentally and control our emotions in some cases.

• +1 1

Indeed, your best teacher is your last mistake because doing mistake means that you are trying. If once you made mistake it means you have collected some experience. Now when the same situation occur then you will not go through it or stucked into it because your experience will alarm you that you already had faced that situation so don't go for it again. So your mistakes teaches you.

Beautiful words, it is a great reflection friend, and as you have said before we must not give up we must continue fighting for what we want, we must be careful not to make any mistakes, we must be creative and respectful when commenting on a post. Experience is our best way to learn

• +3 1

The mistakes we make should not be the cause of our unhappiness and our disappointment, but on the contrary, they should be a cause that pushes us towards continuing to move forward.
And benefiting from it is the first step in the way of progress and achieving our goals and dreams.

On 11/26/2020 at 3:48 PM, Trainz said:

That's the fact, we learn alot from our mistakes,this topic is very interesting and it passing many things tonus here in this forum, mistakes makes us perfect and we learn from them also, we get more experience from our mistakes

Definitely we should learn from our mistakes and also when you don't learn from your mistakes then life will give you a good lesson unwillingly and that would be a very not acceptable listen by

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Хорошие слова для мотивации. И это правда, ведь без своих ошибок ты не чему толком и не научишься. Учитесь ребята на своих ошибках, и не расстраивайтесь из за промахов, делайте выводы и идите дальше. У вас все получиться!

Yeah you are right friend. I learned lot of things from my mistakes. So i will also say that my biggest mistake is my biggest teacher. I always learn from my mistake.

Yes you explain well and good and make good post for newbies like me. But it reality that our last mistake remain in our mind such as a lesson. So we learn from our mistake. Means percantage of mistake give the right way to run. So don't make mistake a repeat base. So learn  from our mistake and take good decision. Yes we agree mistake our teacher. 

Edited by mr. chase
Speeling problem.
  • +4 1

Yes, this is true, my friend. A person learns from his mistakes that he commits them the first time and avoids falling into them the next times in order to perform better and progress at work to gain experience.

Yes of course the best teacher is your last mistake in such a way that when you make mistake next time when something like that happens the definite I will not want to make that mistake again

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Abbas2.0 said:

Definitely we should learn from our mistakes and also when you don't learn from your mistakes then life will give you a good lesson unwillingly and that would be a very not acceptable listen by

That's the fact, we learn from our mistakes, we face lot of obstacles and we learn from them also, this life is not straight, even the rich do mistakes and they learn from their mistakes to do better

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I took in a great deal from him, and there were numerous errors throughout everyday life, except I gained from mistakes,will attempt to increase a decent standing to make great contributes in the discussion. im going to attempt to make the less blunders/botches than I can .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my friend mistakes are the best lessons to learn for the success. There would be many mistakes but as you go forward  then one day you will reach the last step that is success. So, best wishes to all.

• +1 1

He was one of the best teachers of my life, he cared for me a lot, he always commanded me to live a good life, I learned a lot from him, and there were many mistakes in life, but I learned from mistakes, corrected mistakes and moved on.

• +2 1

I agree because every mistake is a lesson we should learn from it. And also our last mistake specially if it is big mistake it will open your mind and and make your self better to avoid commiting your big mistake before

• +2 2
  • +5 1