Another crime that we should report. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Yes I also to convert the attention of the most of member face the many of problems and the many reasons to be a behind them, posts were deleted and the member who don't have knowledge and get high reputation mark, be careful and give equally to everyone. 

I think, in my opinion, strict rules should be set towards those people who copy and paste other people's ideas in order to only get their profits without effort or fatigue

In general, copy-paste is a bad thing and it does not benefit the forum at all. Our goal is to use our minds at work to provide useful content and search for important information, not to copy other people's words to get money only, this act will subject us to a ban because it is completely against the rules.

Well mate we see this type plagiarism previous campaign, then forum moderators and administration banned so many accounts and finally banned some countries, but once again forum allows new accounts in this new campaign but spammers not change still they doing spam, so its our responsiblity when we see this type spam post immediate give -5 bad reputation points, because he don't deserve earning in this forum.he stolen some one work and its not acceptable.

Great hunting buddy, we should report those people who do that kind of activity, this should not be in this forum. If you keep on doing plagiarism you will not improve in this forum, you will not learn also because you are only depending on other people.

Very shameful act to do. None of us will feel good when he sees that his words are stolen. 

I'm happy to be here and here different opinions of people because this will develop my knowledge. I  would feel very bad if I wasted my time on scams. 

Report those actions where ever you see them on this platform or others or even in real life. 

This is my friend, you are absolutely right, each one should strive to create a comment that is unique, we should not copy the comments of others that is wrong, I hope this kind of thing is over.

You are my friend many people watching like this and they are using the coffee and paste which is not a good practice and you are just wasting your time because it is a very high security play form and you can easily catch out and forum will banned out you and you can not survive on this.

Certainly my friend, because when you copy someone else's comment, you are copying his ideas and information and gaining false popularity, so you have to write your personal opinion and the distinguished members have to correct you if you are wrong

• +4 1

These people are really annoying, they only care about making money, whatever the method, and I think they have a deficiency in their character to steal other people's words. They are too weak to make their own comments. They should definitely be reported and fired.

• +3 1

Scamming too high these days not just on cryptotalk but other websites as well. Why don't they create their own content instead of copying others. This seriously needs to stop. Scamming is only going to get you banned.

It is really bad when any member steals the efforts of others by copying and pasting their comments. This is completely wrong and offends the forum. We must report these members immediately and also give them a negative reputation (-5)

We should create our own posts so that we can stay safe in the forum. Just read a topic and understand it so that you can have something o reply, if you don't have something to reply its better to find another topic....!!

There is no uncertainty that the blockchain will turn out to be more utilized later on, and indeed, I think the recipient is the person who enters the field and builds up his abilities that will profit him later on.

Plagiarism is against the forum's laws, and you're right that these are messages that should be reported as well. There are two ways to report these posts: you can use the rating system to give the post a negative rating, or you can report the posts anonymously, which will attract the moderators' attention to the post and they can look into it for further action (possibly warning points or a potential ban). This is critical to maintaining the forum's reputation, and I hope that we will all contribute to reducing plagiarism on this forum.

We must be creative and honest enough to show/express our ideas, opinions, and thoughts about a certain topic/post. I believe that it is also our responsibility to properly address this problem to the moderators and admins which I believe that they are doing their best to diminish this issue within the platform. Remember that our actions reflects who we truly are. Lastly, I really appreciate your braveness and effort to address this kind of problem. 

Useful or interesting

+1

+2

+3

+5

Useful or interesting

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side because I'm unaware about your topic.

Hi there grilling yes you are right my friend in my opinion I think it is a very very bad thing to do you because there are a number of scammers are everywhere they don't care whether someone work hard or not they just copy their comment in their comment section and post it I hope they will learn a lesson and good luck

I'm not sure why some users are breaking the forum's rules and regulations. We should always strive to be self-sufficient in our writing and avoid plagiarising other people's work. Because it's against the rules, and breaking them could result in us being banned.

Hi there and greetings yes you're right my friend is cameras are everywhere and coping other comment is really really bad thing you have no idea how the other person work hard for creating a good post and you just come here to copy I think administration will take are strict action against scammers to avoid those kind of mistakes

Thank you, my dear friend, because you raised a very important topic and we really need to discuss it because sending random mail in this way and I mean copying / pasting or adding several words that offend the forum and its members, and the fatigue of other members is stolen, so my friends let us report such violations .

• +3 1

Greetings, mates! As a new member of this forum, I believe that this site should remain clean, and that anyone who offends it should be expelled, and that any procedure that does not follow the forum's rules and regulations should be reported.

One of the features of this forum is that the supervisors here are always alert to such practices, as they always delete the comments and copied topics even without reporting them, which leads us to make a personal effort at work because it is really bad to steal someone else’s effort so everyone should know that they will not gain anything if they do That, but they are wasting their time only

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right, we must report them in order to protect ourselves as well, I know that it is difficult to read all the comments that are included if the post is popular, but you can write your own opinion, and that will not be similar to any other comment 

According to my rules and regulations of the crypto currency platform which I read earlier I understand that it is prohibited to copy posts and paste so we the newbies need to be very careful in order not to be a victim because if we do so we would be banned from the platform