Another crime that we should report. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Yes ofcourse,  we should report those people who do that kind of activity,  this is completely wrong and offends the forum . We should report them immediately,  and we must give them negative reactions on their post . 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, the world of cryptocurrencies is a world full of fraudsters and people who want us to fall and lose us, so we do not have to trust everything that is presented to us or any site or offer presented to us, and we must be wary of fraudsters

Yes we should report them so that we can clean this platform from these types of scammers and cheaters and we can survive safely on this platform otherwise they trap the new members on your flowery words and lose their every thing and this thing affects badly on the reputation of this platform. 

Yes I agree and its important to really realize and put up some of the best effort to clean this forum perfectly there is a lot of good that comes with the information we give here, and when we become to one sided , so its our responsiblity when we see this type spam post immediate give -5 bad reputation points, because he don't deserve earning in this forum.he stolen some one work and its not acceptable.

• +4 1

Yes friend you are right. If we see any kind of misconduct in the forum, we have to report it immediately. This will be good for the forum and we will be able to escape from the clutches of spammers. Thank you for posting what you need.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful report on fraudsters who send spam and who do so by wrapping around you in order to lure you and enter you to certain sites that defraud you with your personal satisfaction. That is dear, I advise you one thing and frankly, which is not to listen in general to any spam that may reach him from anyone Unreliable source and access to mail in general and access to links that are present in the aggregate inside this mail I advise you not to enter and thank you very much

• +1 1

Yes I agree and its important to really realize and put up some of the best effort to clean this forum perfectly there is a lot of good that comes with the information we give here, and when we become to one sided , we lose focus and can even keep on trying to make the wrong impression in this market there is alot of people who are spamming to make money in this place

Yes, we should pay attention to this thing .. and I agree with you, we should discuss our thoughts from ourselves, from our minds, not by copying and pasting .. Our posts must be subjective and not copied .. Good luck to all

Dear mate no doubt you are right. But i want to say one thing that million of peoples are working here. And all of them have to reply on same topic in Same way. Than how it is possible to avoid palagarism. We should avoid it. 

Dear mate no doubt you are right. But i want to say one thing that million of peoples are working here. And all of them have to reply on same topic in Same way. Than how it is possible to avoid palagarism. We should avoid it. 

I want to report rape in words that is not good thing that's bad as against the women freedoms their respect to their selfish back we should dress back together we should not to be made them victim of our habits we should dress back the womens in this world we should give the message the word that we should respect the women's so that the rape should be a report in this world should be banned in this world should be a lot of large punishments on this bad thing.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. At this time, the people who do this work are definitely few and over time no one will keep doing this. Because we have to rely on ourselves to write publications and comments. Thank you, my friend, for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

Copy and pasting is bad and should be avoided cause it is also restricted here therefore,we should report all those who are voilators of this rule so that they are punished or removed from this forum completely.

I agree with you my friend, it is really bad for your words and ideas to be stolen, as I put a lot of effort, thought and time to formulate the comment or topic, and it is necessary to put a deterrent to these people and punish them appropriately and work to get rid of them from the forum so that this theft does not continue as We have to get rid of spammers to keep the forum clean from these people and delete useless and useless posts to open up space for meaningful and useful posts that include valuable and high-quality content.

Indeed, there are many people who try to copy and paste other people's comments due to their lack of experience, including them in order not to bother themselves. I agree with you. We have to report them because by doing so they offend the forum as they expose others to harm or warning.

Some people just do not want to put in the effort or time to leave a helpful message. The issue is that they hurt others by doing so. Those who commit these crimes must be prosecuted. Before any decision can be taken, the study must be checked.

You are write for an important point of scammers, we are here in this forum writing our opinions about topics and give more information about topic commented.

Yes, this is true, my friend.

We must also report this type of fraud, as copying and pasting is prohibited.

It is bad to steal someone's effort to write a post or comment and pretend that it is yours.

It's just immoral.

• +5 1

You've done a great job of finding it, and these types of spam have dropped significantly on forums these days, but some are still here.  And as soon as we see these we should report to the administrators and give a negative reputation so that he deserves.

• +1 1

Correct with your words, we must be honest in this work, there is nothing more beautiful about a human being than being transparent, original, creative, you must not fool yourself, the rest will notice sooner or later.

• Useful or interesting 1

That method is very bad, and I agree with you that we must inform you when you see these copied scenes and posts, and they work on the account of other members ’ideas.
We have to develop the forum and the way to work with it, adhere to the rules and rely on ourselves to create good and useful posts.

• +1 1

This is a major issue because as we know that the copy paste or plagiarism is not allowed and the people are doing that and the person's who trying to do that should be banned so that the quality of the posts should increase.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

The phenomenon of fraudsters cannot be completely eliminated because their numbers are increasing, but what must be done is to report them so that they are banned and not respond to spam messages no matter what the sender wants, thus preventing them from earning on their account. From others.

Great hunting buddy, we should report those people who do that kind of activity, this should not be in this forum. If you keep on doing plagiarism you will not improve in this forum, you will not learn also because you are only depending on other people.

Repetition, content theft, copying and pasting are among the penalties that the forum violates by completely banning it, so we must avoid repeating such topics and search for new ideas that are not yet on the forum, to contribute to raising the level of the forum and enriching it with information.

I agree with you, this is really annoying, if it's from spammers or from those who just copy and paste, I don't know why they're here, and they are all they do is copy and paste، We must really end this.