Translation jobs - Page 7 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

In my opinion. We can work for money its a job. We can work online or in industry you earn money. Mellion of people work in industry or many people work online job. They doing work or earn money for our luxury life.

Yeh friends it's good job in my views you can earn good money if you have good translation skills. Also you can learn about many other ways of translation. If you want to meet your desire you have to do such kind of work because the only job you are doing cannot give you everything and only fullfil your needs.  So it's good idea for everyone.

This news is really a good news for jobs seekers. They can afford their expenses in these days. Now a days online jobs are really helpful jobs but some are scames they take work from workers but they didn't paid them..but not all online jobs are as a its... Translation jobs is really a good job. 

On 6/30/2020 at 1:24 AM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

You have given a very good topic because I need a job because I have financial problems at the moment so I would be very happy if I could get a freelance type job.I know everything about freelancers but I need a job right now.

• +3 1

Each country has a different language, we do not know all the languages.So we need a translator who will translate the terms for us. These are very good. I also want to do this kind of job. I can speak many languages.

Dear , there is a lot of opportunities which found on net in which you can translate different topics or articles into a language you have professional ability to translate.

I think a lot of money can be made by doing jobs online. And various kinds of knowledge can be acquired. With which we can improve our lives. If you score good marks at that test you can start working for translation after getting the jobs from your client. You just need to translate or type the contents after listening..

• +1 1

On 6/30/2020 at 1:24 AM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

Yeah many people are looking for the translation jobs and I agree with you to create a topic for people who are looking for translation jobs. I also want to know about this job because as a beginner I don't have much knowledge and experience about the jobs of the online but I want to work in many jobs in the online. 

Yes! It is a very beautiful intellect. With the help of this we can easily earn online. Besides, I think it will be very easily available from other online jobs. So in my opinion it is a very beautiful thing.

Translation jobs are really important .translation and voice over jobs are increasing day by day in freelancing   world .Every counrty need a good voice for there marketing and ads camapins .

By doing this we will help each other to getting a good earning. It is very useful for us. The work of translation in Pakistan and India would be interesting. If we understand it then it is more helpful for us and for our community.

Please try to provide details about the content and size of the job you are proposing. This could be for articles related to crypto or other types of translation

Thank you, my friend, a great idea, as this job is part-time, where working with other translations is very useful and this helps you increase your experiences in other international languages.

• +1 1

Hiy guies this is very good  topic ۔By doing online jobs, income is also good and time is also saved. Please do this translation job and do work on the freelane plateforem.You can easily translate and language And easily place orders and get good income 

• +1 1

Translation job is the best job now a days for all of the world, through translation job we are able to interact with all over the world with each other, from translation job we can interact with every language we can understand simply every language from this translation job very easily.

Thank you friend for making me work wpart time to work on it.Work and succeed at your translation worker and increase income .Easy to work in  and on international language  .Your experience also fills in this work 

Thank you, many people need to know such jobs. The important thing is to explain the steps of the work and the type of work that they must translate and start working in a manner that suits the work requirements.

Yes is is a interesing job. If you have experienced you can do translater job. I think this is too help to increace our earning. It is a goid job for earning money now in pandamic days. Translarion job are really important

• +1 1

On 6/30/2020 at 12:24 AM, Anto2 said:

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs

Thanks for sharing this job category with forum members. This skill is highly in demand on Freelance markets like Fiverr, Upwork, Guru etc. Only job is to translate content from one language to another and get paid as much as you want from your client. For this skill you should have language certifications to increase your hiring ratio from your proposal on translation projects. You should have a good portfolio to showcase your expertise and satisfy clients with your services

A translator job is a very good job that brings a lot of money. It is a job to translate from one language to another. This is a very good and interesting job. Many companies have translators in other to understand second language speakers.

The jobs for the dubbing and the translation is very simple and easy than the other jobs. And if I tell you the trust then I am doing the job of translation at the translating centre by an dubbing website.

Very good topic, friend, I think this is a very good job for many people who need a translator or a translation job, inside it people can tell their skills what kind of language Can translate .Apart from this, people who want to get translated will also know. This means that people who need to translate his language through  a person who translated it.thank you.