A plan to support the new currency - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

A plan to support the new currency

I think that is a good idea. Although I cannot joing this TALK campaign because I entered my cryptotalk e-mail adress wrongly and it is impossible to correct it now, if I earned TALK coins, I would not sell them and invest them in the Invest box until some utility is found for these tokens and prices start to pump again. There is no point on selling them with its current prices.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

of direction if speak token effectively entice a huge investor and holder then it is rate contact a appropriate fee in future . Yobit make investments field is truly a precise way of incomes except too a good deal efforts I will additionally put something I bought in discuss token in make investments container . 

So that later the price will be increasing drastically in a way we will support and trust the coin. From your explanation I realized that yobit invest box will be profitable.it is of good advantage to everyone of us to get a percentage everyday not only for talk token but for as well as for other coins in the investbox.

• +1 1

I am agree with you my friend we should support the new currency that is talktokens and this is the new payment system of this forum . We can get profit by the investment of the talktokens without doing hard work just we have to invest it into the investboxe at the yobit.

Bitcoin prices are sometimes reduced and sometimes increased, its demand depends on the price. You can search for the price of different currencies. Bitcoin is financially involved with this forum. Here you can invest with new currency support. You can be paid through talk tokens in this forum. This is a great convenient forum.

As for me, I have not yet received any payments as I am new here, but I think I will store this token when it is sent to me, its price is very low now and I will count that it will rise again one day.

• +3 1

The administrator of this forum said so that we can invest our talk token in yobit invest box which will give us every day 1% profit that is helpful.Yobit investbox is good and I will advise you us to make use of it because it is of good advantage to everyone.🙂😊🙂😊

According to my friend, I do this because I keep the coins i get coin talk i invested in yobit and wait for its price to improve. It deteriorated a lot. Hope he will be supported so that he can make good profits from it.

I think, my friend, that investing in the new currency will be the best solution in order to have a distinct profit in the end, and you must invest accurately and with the lowest costs in order not to lose.

There are risk everywhere. Without risk no business is possible. So you have to take risk. Or you do other job. Before investment research more gather a very efficient knowledge then come to the field. It will decrease the risk.     

On 6/29/2020 at 9:17 AM, MuhammadSh said:

The invest box is really a good idea for talk token and it would help to keep the volume of the talk token good and encourage people to invest with their talk tokens to make more profits and not just sell all the tokens in September! i think that the price of this token would depend on the  behavior of people when the token would be in the market for the first time.. we should be aware in order not to lose the paying for these 3 months.

the investbox will only increase the volume and the supply of the coins only and that will be very difficult for them to make the good rate when it will be launched and people will sell only.

Its the most secure one to contribute so far as when you gathered it you can simply feel free to contribute it and it wont even hurt your wallet likewise you could likewise notice this consistently as you attempt to learn tolerance of what sort of changes your contributing is coming into.Like yobit presents new money talk token.We should uphold .It will be gainful for us 

I agree with you on this, but as a beginner, I am afraid to start with it and lose everything I have since what I have is very little at the moment. I would be very happy if someone would advise and help me.

In fact, we will be helped by how we talk about this and bring neutrals to the platform to participate in the use and support of talk tokens. But so far we have to bring more users to the platform to promote this site.  

By introducing new payment and rating method, CryptoTalks basically wants to launch its own currency/token i.e. Talk. It demands from all members to support this token and make it successful. But what we have done. We totally flopped this currency. Because we do not give support to it and create a surplus of Talk in crypto market. We all should be ashamed of us. 

You are totally right but what if we invest in new currencies and at the same time the new currency price down do you own it they will stable at this time maybe we lose our all money please if you suggest us what we will do if we face this problem

It is very absolute mate.

You've really provided a very informative and educative articulation and thus proven to be a senior member or even an expert by rank by concluding in your writing that any member can ask or throw you with any vague questions that they did not seems to understand.

This is a great platform and I was wondering if there was such a section before on yobit but now I'm clear and it is good that we invest to give the currency more value and we also gain more currencies even without doing anything and without risk.

The investment is profitable, but we fear that the token price will drop, so the number of coins will increase, but the value will not increase.

Yes I am agree with you 

We can support talk currency by investing in investment box of Yobit 

It is giving good profit to its members 

I advice you to support new currency 

If we will support new entrants in our market 

That will good for us also because if we will give chance to more currencies to come in market 

That will help us also 

On 6/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, magd said:

We are all making a profit at the present time by obtaining the new currency (talk), but it is better not to store this currency and wait as we can support the price of this currency and increase our profits by investing the new currency on the Yobit platform
Example: I two days ago put 1230 currencies in the investment fund and the number of currencies today after the investment became 1295, this means that I won without effort and there is no risk of investment
If you have questions about investing, I am ready to help and I wish success to everyone

Yeah we can get profit from the talk token. Talk token is a new crypto currency and we should support this token for its development. Talk token price has many fluctuations. So we can get profit from this token. Talk token price is decreasing nowadays so we should buy this token and keep them hold. When the token price will be increased we should sell these. 

Hello friend!  Hope you are fine. 

You are absolutely right.  We must support new currency. For this purpose we have to invest or share with other means. So may it will keep on changing. The other benefit of investment of Crypto is that people will know about talk token and will use it. So it's beneficial to support new currency. As it's said that it's better if money kept changing from one hand to another hand. 

• +2 1

Storing talk token is not better because this currency is only we can use in yobit and we received it by submitting our posts so we don't invest in this currency because it's price not increase more in future. 

• +1 1