Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Do not gamble your talk tokens, just be patient

Yes dear if you have some talk token then don't lose your talk token on playing dice you should to store your coins and keep patience. When you will collect talk token them you can invest in invest box it will better for you.

I agree with you, my friend. 

In my opinion, storing it is better than spending it and losing it in gambling ...Your gambling profit depends on luck 100% so I advise everyone to stay away from gambling and start storing their tokens in the investment fund .

As for me, I do not exchange tokens nor sell them, but I collect them constantly and put them in the investment fund as they make profits at 1% per day, which is a good percentage because of the low price of the currency and also suffers from a drop and stagnation in the price

• +2 1

Yes do not greedy for the more then you loss the present TALK token. If you become lucky then you win the some but not all. So avoid from this. I hope you understand.

Okay, this is true mate, we can also put our talk currency in the investment box so that our talk currency doubles or triple and it benefits us to have lots of talk coins, if the administrators say it is impatiently The price will be when it starts to trade on the Jobbit Exchange. We can hold it now so it stays safe and we can lose our talk tokens.

As  I noticed from my research the value of talk token is drastically falling in the market and so many members of this platform are using the Talk Token they are earning from this platform for gambling which is not proper, because if they store the talk token the value may rise again one day.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:30 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys I hope you doing well, today I would like to suggest to you guys thats we have to be patients till the trade for tolalk tokens opened, because I know some people will get greedy of multiplying their talk tokens through dice, guys dice is need to be very luckily so you can found that you have 0 talk tokens till September because of loosing in gambling. 

So I would suggest you have only to store your coins in the investbox.

Yes, indeed It's true. I wanted to tell everyone that don't wast you token in dice games

Because its really dangerous and you can lose all your token in one time. Don't be greedy, keep patience and store your coin in investboax for your own benefits.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should not to be withdraw your talk token at this time because the price of that token are too much fallen at this time in the market you should to be patience and wait for the good time

Well, my friend, I will do that. I tried the dice once and never got any profits. I lost what I bet on it. I will collect the special tokens until the price becomes better. I could earn even a little.

The dice is not considered suitable for profit, as it depends on luck and there are no guarantees, thus the possibility of losing the talk token is great, so you should look for other sources, such as the investbox and work with it.

I don't think dice game is good as It is betting system that is always risky and we can loose all our capital in it once started So I don't recommend it as well. We should look for other ways of earning such as trading, investment rather than these betting games.

We must be more aware, and we should not behave like children, we get talking symbols after a lot of fatigue and effort, so we must keep them, we have to get away from the dice game, it is a complicated game, and it can make you lose all your money.

• +2 1

this is very true, in fact.  you can simply lose them and then what will you be with in the future?  right, with nothing, you will have nothing.

My dear, I agree with you all the agreement in the field of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, and what is the field that the broadest work in this in cryptocurrencies, but the free methods of earning I need to work in a modern crypto forum, the famous Crypto Talk forum. I recommend it because it is a separator between us and working in currency trading  Crypto, it teaches us everything about cryptocurrencies and also gives us good earned. It enters strongly into cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Dear I am a beginner in this field but I will say that the dice game is not good because I have also played it and I lost my amount and I will say it depend upon luck and only sometime you will get profit right but many time you will get loss from it.

• +2 1

Yes I am fully agree with you that there are many people that want to increase their money or talk token in a short period of time. For this purpose they start gambling and in this way they may be lose their money so we should keep patience and wait for trading.

Hello my friend, I think gambling can lead to losing tokens, in my personal opinion I think that we have to save some symbols for a certain period of time, and as for the taps, I think it is very slow.

Hello my friend . Investing currencies in an investment fund is an idea always in my mind, but I do not find myself able to implement it until the present time due to my poor information in investing cash currencies. Are there any tips that can help me?

• +2 1

Gambling games are not good to anyone,  yobit dice game are any other platform games don't play, but already yobit launch dice token and every one receive this token. So use this token to play dice game.

This is a good option. Greed is not current at the moment, and I personally will store the currency as much as possible, even though the date of September is a little far away...

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you, often greed is a reason for losing money. In my personal opinion, it is better to store our coins in an investment fund and withdraw them at the appropriate time when the bitcoin value is high for those who do not want to invest in them.

Thank you, my friend, this advice everyone should benefit from it, and every person when starting the investment process must know how to process properly, and he must keep the currencies in the investment fund and he must study the area of the currency that he considers to be a profitable and stable currency in the market

• +2 1

Playing that game and gambling with what we have, the end of which is inevitably lost, and we regret the recklessness we have done and depend on it to make a profit.
I emphasize what I said by keeping the currencies that we have and not to waste them in the game and work to learn trade from investments and exchanges and to achieve profit through it.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I think that this game will lose us all our money. They take advantage of the greed of the members. He wins in the beginning something little and in the end he loses everything

• +4 1

dear friend I am agree with you should not gamble on our stock and speakers in these days the value of tokens is too much though so we should be patient with the passage of time the value of this token will increased and then we will able to withdraw it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.