What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Indeed, I was ignorant of this information and I think this name belongs to the founder of Bitcoin.

Thanks for this translation of the most popular name among crypto users, I really did not know the meaning of this name before and now I got an idea about it, I thought it was a title for the team that created Bitcoin and not one person.

This name seems to contain a lot of mysteries about why it was not called the correct name and a pseudonym used instead. Satoshi Nakamoto is from the Japanese language, and we know that Japan is terribly developed and I cannot exclude that he is Japanese and he probably does not use this name to cover himself.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

We cannot be certain about this issue, as we all know that Satoshi Nakamoto is a hidden person, and no country has been able to recognize him while he is hiding from view in fear of the threats he will receive from the gangs, according to his opinion.

Really exciting thing for an unknown person is creating a digital currency that is the best investment in history and pumping huge money into it daily. And I hope he remains anonymous, because when he unveils his face, all the scales may change.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Satoshi Nakamoto may be the richest person in our world, but he does not classify the rich together for fear of kidnapping. But this does not concern us, he made a historic achievement that contributed to changing the lives of many individuals from poverty to wealth.

• +4 1

We all know that Satoshi Nakamoto Hon, the founder of the Bitcoin currency, but this is the first time that I know about the meaning of the name and its true meaning, and whatever the meaning of this name, the person is very important to me because he invented this wonderful currency

• +1 1

Then this is some thing i never knew, i notion it changed into just a call , just a name from the owner of bitcoin and there has been not anything extra to it, and ultimately there's a clean path to which you may be able to clearly outline the paintings you are doing

Hey friend. Satoshi is a unit of bitcoin. I have heard that Satoshi nakamoto is not the real founder of bitcoin but it is just the name that has been used as the creator of bitcoin. The real name is still unknown.

Hey mate, 1 bitcon is equal to 100,000,000 sathoshi. The inventer of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto so it is named as satoshi. The bit coin was invented in 2009, and changed the world.

• +1 1

Hello everyone this man call satoshi Nakamoto was the one that invented bitcion and he was able to analyze it to the world at large, as a new member this is what can say for now on satoshi Nakamoto 

The name had always ring a bell in my hearings, have always read alot about that name has it is related to bitcoin..I never knew at first that he was the founder of Bitcoin. It was when I joined this forum that I got to know he is the brain behind the mighty currency....it has been so helpful to many and its so encouraging into investing and making financial impact. Bitcoin cryptocurrency has been a source of income for many people all over the world and alot of people are venturing into it everyday.

This name or nickname may be a compound or his real name, and since this is its meaning, it is most likely that it symbolizes the extent of optimism for the blockchain system that it launched and the extent of its optimism about its project and has truly achieved its goal in a massive global fashion Where we now see Bitcoin slipping about $ 20,000 for the second time Perhaps this name is a coding for letters that begin with the names of the team based on this blockchain or the name of a region that no one knows what concerns us is the outcome of the project and it is very successful.

I didn't hear before tht i dont even know it before , i didn't think about it tht it will have meaning this is really greatful post, yes you are right mate this is new knowledge for us thanks for this great post.

• -1 1

Hey friends , hope all are feel good . 

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presmed pseudonymous person or persons who developed Bitcoin

On 6/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

Hello hope you will be fine and doing good.

As you mentioned about satoshi so i want to explain it briefly.

Stornetta has lived in Japan for a time of her life and can communicate in Japanese easily. Stornetta clarified the potential bases of the name Satoshi Nakamoto as follows; 

"Japanese is an exhaustive language and you can discover a word reference of names as it were. The name Satoshi can have 20 distinct implications. Be that as it may, 'satoru' root is a word in Japanese which signifies 'to know', 'to be shrewd'. " 

Expressing that the family name Nakamoto is generally utilized in Japan, Stornetta said that the name Nakamoto is a blend of two words; 

"Naka," the focal point of something, "moto" is the birthplace of something. "

Hope you will  understand.

On 6/23/2020 at 5:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

Thank you very much dear friend and colleague of this great forum for providing this curious information, I personally did not know it, but this information about Satoshi Nakamoto seems very interesting.

Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

Welcome, my dear. This name should be known to many people, as Satoshi is the creator of the Bitcoin currency, and I hope everyone benefits

I know satoshi nakamoto is the person who developed and star the idea of bitcoin and i also know he is the owner of "bitcointalk" forum which is an old forum that pays for posting, but i didn't know the mining of his name, but i read that the person is Russian not an Asian.

Yes i know that satoshi nakamoto invented bitcoin on 2009 as i think. (I cannot remember properly actually). But i don't know the definition of this name. Thanks to share this information. But is it accurate? Where did you come to know first?           

i am feeling very nice to know the meaning of the god who started digital currency and i still can't make sense if it is cide for something but it certainly does not look a name of a Japanese person picked at random.

Because of your comment we have a good suggestion for those who are new here because we have gained a good knowledge from it. I know it well. Thank you for such a good comment.

Wow, i am super excited to have the knowledge about this name today. One won't just do without having any new knowledge concerning crypto world everyday by day.