Yobit dice game - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

It's designed to cause you to struggle! I don't intend to make money from dice or other games. You can, however, use the dice solely for the investbox if you come across a successful opportunity. If I were to use investbox with Yo token, for instance, I might need 10 dice rolls per day.

My dear friend, I hope you are fine.

I want to give some thI want to offer some opinions here on this topic In my opinion, your time here is not a waste of time, but rather you should use it to gain knowledge and money together And when you gain some experience in the field of investment, you should enter it Gambling and games of chance are bad things, not a guaranteed profit A game based on luck, you can win a lot of money and you can lose a lot as well So I advise you not to rely on this game and learn about trading and investing

The game is still there. I think you were facing a problem with communication, so it was not there , but I only tried it once and found that the odds of winning from it are few, but it may make you happy if you were lucky and won.

In fact, I do not know anything about it, but I also heard that gambling is not economically feasible, and I have not heard from a big person in this field. It is good. Thank you very much, my friend.

I have never played this game because I think it causes financial losses, I just work in this wonderful forum and gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies in addition to making money.

Dear I have also see the dice game and I think it is little good because we can earn a little profits through it but it depend upon luck and many times also to get loss in it so be careful and I also played this game and I sometime get profit and sometime I get loss.

• +3 1

Yes you are right luck is a main part of success if you win 1 or 2 times you will lose the next time so does not lose your hope always remain positive in every situation the Patience patience is the most powerful key if you want to herer success

I agree with you, my friend, that the dice game can lose or win your money. Be careful about this game. Thank you, my dear friend, for your good question. Good luck.

• +2 1

Naird is a game of luck, you can earn a lot of it from money and it can cause you a loss at the same time, but you have to stay away from it and follow the importer, and from that you earn the money or money that you lost during the game of Naird and gain knowledge and useful information good luck

You don't even have Dice unlocked in your Yobit account, which is ironic. I'm not sure, but I believe the Dice tab occurs after you've completed a certain amount of trading or deposited any assets into your account. In Dice, you have a 50-50 chance of winning or losing, and you can only blame your luck if you lose money when gambling.

Dear friend, next time you have to be more careful
The dice game in the Yobit platform is somewhat expensive because the minimum participation amount is 0.001 btc, and this is a very high amount for a simple game like this.
In any case, I was not convinced of it before, but now the best yopony game is not better than dice, but it is fun.

This game is not good, I consider it illegal and here you earn money quickly and with the click of a button and the possibility of losing is very high

• +1 1

I do not advise anyone to risk their money in any kind of games that depend on luck in playing because your loss will be large and you will be very frustrated.

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but I think the game was removed from the platform and in any case I never advise you to invest your money in this fund.

• +5 1

It could be a technical problem, so I don't think it has been removed. But I do not recommend it because it depends on luck. You can win with one hit and you can lose all of your balance with another hit. Interacting here in the forum through topics is considered more profitable.

Thanks for your participation, my friend ... and I agree with you
I would recommend anyone to play games like this because it's a really bad way to win from it.
We must be very careful when playing dice because it is a lucky game. You can win a lot and you can lose an unexpected amount with one click.
So you have to be careful not to lose your money.

I don't want to play games on yobit like dice. Because most of people use this games ,because they think price is low and they can get benefits by play games.  But this is full of risk and we can lose our coin. So if we have patient and hold our coin after some time we can get maximum profit from our coin . So patient is important on cryptocurrency.  Because price of coin will up to low in day by day. But if we have knowledge then we can make right decisions. 

It is a gambling game based on luck. If you participate there is a high chance of losing your money so I advise everyone to stay away from it and not engage in it.

It is the worst way to win and it causes a big loss. I have played it. I fill with some victory, but I win once and lose ten. I do not recommend it to anyone.I have seen many people betting on it and losing large sums of money. We should be wary.

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important question. I think that such games are temporary as the reputation here is the most important thing in the digital field
I wish you have a good time

• Useful or interesting 1

It is still there for me, and I did not even try it, nor do I intend to do so, as I believe, like other betting games, it may happen and most likely it will disappoint to lose the money that I put in it.

• +3 1

I do not know the reason for this, but I also do not like dice games and I think that they cause losses for a lot of people.  It also depends only on luck, not on thinking and working hard

I can't play more game, and also adwise you not to play the dice game its a matter of luck, the bet you chose are in 6o% chance you are losing and 4o% that you win it.

I don't really know about that subject, my friend.  Personally, I am a new person on the Ubit platform that I have linked to the Crypto Talk forum account in order to receive payment through it and I hope to learn from it things that achieve good profit such as trading and investment and I seek to collect information from here in order to ensure that I will not suffer a loss in the coming days.

• +2 1

Yobit dice game can also be say the money doubler but it is very risk but a good opportunity if you get this and you luck works than your money will be increased and may be double. I again tell you this game is very risky. Because i have also lost my dollars 50 in this game. Hehe