The biggest falls of Bitcoin. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

The biggest falls of Bitcoin.

even now when there is a huge price of Bitcoin there are still chances of it and to give you good profit in just need to put your money in it th.that'sll

Now it might look stupid to selling those bitcoins, but it wasn't that famous back than and those people is totally right to sell. However some visionary people bought bitcoin and hodl for a long time, and they became milioner. Now the bitcoin price is around 47.000$ but they might sell it while the price reach 1000$. I think best think to do is hodling bitcoin much as we can.

I really regret how this time passed and I did not buy Bitcoin, and if the time went back to the price of one bitcoin at $ 2, then I will actually buy and keep it for this time because who was lucky enough to keep the bitcoin who bought it, so I really became rich now

• +5 1

In these moments was where the visionaries took advantage and today are those who accumulate the largest amount of BTC, at this time surely we were all pending to spend on other things without knowing that the Bitcoin would make those grandiose maximums that today is dominating the market capitalizing as the most expensive in the world above many industries.

Only those who trusted the technology that bitcoin represented, today they are billionaires, however if we go back in time most of them would ignore the opportunity because in those days bitcoin was traded in a different way and its popularity was very low.

Of course I will take the risk to buy the bitcoin at a low price because now we can see that how much price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and if someone has bitcoin he is millionaire now. I am also wishing to get the Bitcoins at low price. 

I feel regret that I did not buy bitcoin at that time or not store it because now it has reached prices that no one has ever paid in the last year, and I see that everyone who bought the currency in decline was a well-minded investor.

Bitcoin must make price corrections, it is normal and healthy to achieve the milestones that it has achieved, if it were not, it would be a bubble that eventually explodes and goes underground, remember that there are historical highs that today are prices that bitcoin will never touch anymore, remember when it hit $ 1000? now do you think it will return to that price? I believe that not even at $ 10k will bitcoin arrive again, over time the minimums are higher and its price is rising.

Bitcoin ran through some bad times but it always recovered soon and it is now stronger than before, no one could have imagined that Bitcoin will rise in around twelve thousand Dollars, within less than a month and it is not strange that it falls or drop slightly but I am sure that it will rise again.

Certainly, if time had gone back, we would have all entered and bought Bitcoin, and now we would have enormous profits. It is a matter of luck and knowledge.

• +3 1

There is uncertainty in all investors for this reason it is important to realize that you can earn a lot of money by operating up or down it, for this reason there should be no uncertainty in the user and investors, since if you know how to invest and Carrying out the operations giving leverage to an operation, whether it is going up or down, you can earn a lot of money with it in the market.

• +1 1