Stay away from fear - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Stay away from fear

I agree with you but i think we should be careful more than afraid because in the end you'll be causing harm to someone's work or maybe source of living and being careful will make eliminate the bad members easier. 

You are right friend, some people are evaluating unfairly it is seen that they do it randomly without caring about the content they are evaluating. Let's be serious and responsible when assessing, because the creation of our publications requires time and work, so we must assess fairly.

this is very true because fear will only restrict you to where you are and you will be unable to move forward but rather it can even pull you backwards so to move forward in life and succeed you need to overcome your fear.

This way these members will realize they made a mistake and tried to post better by correcting it. Unnecessary posts can be rated with negative feedback, but most of the time we avoid them and don't read these posts at all, although it can be very important when We dislike them

I don’t know if it helps but with the unusual response to the notifications it was better I didn’t know that the celebrities weren’t previously obscene. Giving someone a negative feedback as it would appear to them and they might be the one to accuse us of filling our posts with negative feedback and tarnishing our reputation.

It is natural that he who makes good comments will get good reputation. You will understand the subject better and give a reputation before you give a bad reputation Thank you.

• +2 1

Moderators had to expect this and that there would be chaos in the forum, so it was natural to update this feature and make it only for moderators, now we must not tolerate posts that are not useful or that do not abide by the rules

• +2 1

I think there is nothing to be fear about.I am a junior member in the forum and it's a pleasure to be a part of this forum.I am enjoying working with crypto talk.Everyone is very helpful.We are a family in the forum.Keep working hard then you will get your success

Yes you are right because fear stop   you to do sonething for anywhere and the hurdles make you polish and bright for the fear so you should challenge the fear to make your future bright.

I'm new here and I like this system very much. I have given many good reputation to everyone that was making good posts and only a few bad reputation to some spammers I've seen. One of them see to notice that with spam he wasn't going to do anything and changed into writing better posts. This was a positive effect I've seen.

Yes you are right friend one need to stay away from fear and try to be serious and hard working we should also learn how to take risk to be able to earn a better living and achieve our goals

I am very happy that the brokers have made new updates that have allowed users to give confidential opinion but something that I hope will become too .. That brokers ban abusive and hurtful words to some users

I have seen that in the last days after the forum change the rules and the payment no one want to be warned۔with the recent update of the forum it is truly amazing in a sense that they kept the users who report someone

Agreed with you. Dear No need of  fear if you are working honestly. You well be earn a lost from this forum.  Keep forward ,make positive posts , think positive. Take advantage of other post and make such post which give benefits to the people. 

Hi i am new i do not know about this platforum so tell me about this reputation. I read this in the rule what is the reputation. I think it is important for the earning.

Yes now the system of reputation has changed this leads to something better as compared to before. We are now not able to know who gave us the bad reputation so there is no such chance of revenge. I ask everyone to give reputation according to the content of each person. Whether the topic is beneficial or not should be considered while giving any reputation.

Stay away form fear, it is  not good for your personality and our success. If we want to be a successful person then avoide this thing. That person which only feels fear all time cannot do anything positive in life because fear destroys your career and personality.

I applaud the new changes. Fear and revenge do not edify, they cause panic, distrust and concern, on the other hand, respect and good communication will always generate in others a pleasant, positive and familiar atmosphere. It is what we need in this forum.

That is wonderful, of course, and for me when I see a topic that deserves a bad reputation, I do not hesitate about it, but after thinking carefully and taking into account not to harm anyone, of course, with the aim of enriching the forum with useful content and cleaning it from unhelpful posts.

Yes, we need to overcome fear, and make ourselves confident enough to face the fear, and to withstand to get victory over one's fear. If we make ourselves away from fear, we can achieve success and move forward in our life.

You have said wonderful thing mste. Look you have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, relevant, informative content. Give positive reaction to others quality content. If you follow those things then you will be out of fear. 

• +1 1

You can only make money by thinking about the worst results before each business and if you are ready with it you can do it , and I feel that we are in the same position on this issue and that does not follow the rules and in the forumsI think they are creating problems that do not want to improve.

Eventually, fear will come that the posts can get deleted or there are chances of getting warning. Actually, negative reputation should be seen as a help. Should be seen as something you can learn from and don't make mistakes again.We should also follow the rules and regulations. 

• +1 1

Unfortunately, we lost the paid reactions feature due to the presence of some cheaters, so we must avoid giving random reactions that may lead to us being banned from the forum.

We should stay away from fear becauseYou are absolutely in right.And why would anyone fear If they are earning by the right way,

Those should fear who are doing the copy pastes😭. And their account should got disabled.you don't have to fear if you are doing  by the right way.

• +1 1

hello dear if you feel feair from negative reputation than you do not belong to this crypto world because there are always risks in this world so be brave and always take risk to achieve your goal