Causes of negative assessments - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

Okay I think you are right, but I think negative reviews are also related to the content of your post as well. Maybe you shared an incomprehensible topic.

Thanku for this amazing post. You have explained you point quite extensively. This is really helpful for all of us especially the newbie. Keeo posting such wonderful and useful content. Healthy posting.

The negative subject evaluations are not linked to the profile's picture, nor to the number of published topics, but rather to the published subject material and the degree to which it is useful to other participants. To gain experience in cryptocurrency, it is important to switch between divisions. I wish all members success.

Thank you, my friend, for this good and useful content that concerns everyone who works here in the coding forum in order to avoid negative reputations and work on the cause of providing the best and avoiding negative reputation points in order to profit from that and achieve the best benefit.

• +4 1

I do not think that the reason I mentioned (not to put a picture of a profile) has to do with negative assessments, but rather the reason for negative assessments due to the content of the site may be unhelpful, not bound by the rules of the forum, or contain spelling and grammatical errors ... With regard to the movement between departments, I think it is important to increase experience or the like

You are right, my friend, it is necessary to publish in all departments in order to obtain more information, and we must also take care of the quality of our publications in order to obtain positive assessments

I'm also agree with your thoughts, many of people who don't know anything about me or they don't have to create the new topic they only come and answer to the question and get ride and don't have a enough knowledge to understand what they are think, you can pay your best and trying to learn many of things. 

Hello my dear friend
I also share your opinion
My advice is diversification and moving between sections and following guidelines and supervisors to be in contact with all instructions

.if some one using ur image as an ilegal purpose first u never know about that which person is using ur detail by chance u foud ur self in any area or place or accound ,so well wishes u r looking gorgeous

Useful or interesting

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

Very good friend. Your post is very useful and informative. I like your post. We should follow these tips if we want to survive in this forum. You are right that we should add personal picture  because it is a way to distinguish from others.

The worst thing that can happen to a member is negative ratings or fraudulent pages that some people can share and I am glad that the administrators and moderators support this forum to such an extent that we do not see these posts thanks to the hard efforts of the people who they control the forum.

I think There are many reasons behind negative reviews, and it is possible that your post is not from the context of the stated topic, or is mostly unhelpful, or repetitive and others have spoken about it in the past, advising you to make your posts different and distinctive. 

Thanks for the information and advice I think we the newbies should take note and make sure we follow the rules and regulations of the crypto currency platform in order not to make posts that will lead us in receiving negative reaction that will make us not to get any rewards so let's take note 

On 6/19/2020 at 3:26 PM, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.
A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

So that we don't get a negative reputation and we can get a positive reputation, make sure the posts we make are in accordance with crypto rules, namely providing benefits to others. With quality posts, we will not be considered spam posts.

• +4 1

As for those who comment in one section, these are their goal to earn money only. We have to diversify in the sections that we comment on in this forum if we want to gain more knowledge. As for the subject of the personal image, in my opinion I prefer not to use it because at least I do not want someone to steal it and use it in matters harmful to me.

This is absolutely true; you are a great forum friend who clearly explained the main reasons why your post was bad and received a low rating; many members do not have any images on their personal accounts, which is not desirable.

Thank you very much for all the information that you provided to us ... especially we who are beginners ... We will always strive to work with all diligence and patience ... and not to go beyond all the rules ... until we gain all satisfaction ... Good luck to all

Thanks my friend for sharing this information with us because i have no information before its about and i appreciate your post take care my friend and good luck.

• +5 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this wonderful post and the important advice that you gave us. I think there are many of them that I did not know about. I hope this post reaches everyone so that they abide by the limits of the forum
Good luck

Thanks for sharing this useful topic with us. Actually, The most annoying thing here is that some people do not create new posts but only comment at the bottom of the post. Very quickly we received a warning point for that! So we should be very careful and learn from our mistakes. And avoid getting warning points from the supervisors.I hope that the new beginner members will heed this advice.

• +2 1

You are right, we always have to share useful topics in order to get good support on them, but even if the content of the beginners' posts is not good, we do not have to give them a negative rating, but rather we have to advise and teach them.

Thank you, my friend, for keeping things simple and explaining the details of this advice here. As a beginner, I did not have a picture and now I put it, but I want you to explain to me what it means to move between departments and finish each section separately.

Positive or negative reviews have nothing to do with the profile picture, it is all related to the content of the post, if you have written a useful and interesting post, you will definitely not get negative reviews even if you do not put a picture of the profile.

Negative subject assessments are not linked to the profile's picture or the number of published topics, but rather to the published subject material and the degree to which it is useful to other participants.To gain experience in cryptocurrency, it is important to switch between divisions.

According to forum rules, we are free to opt out what to on this forum but my only one concern is to say, forum has never compelled us to share our own photo.If you would love to put your own photo, it is okay but personally, as it is forum related to cryptocurrency, I still want to remain anonymous...!!!