Causes of negative assessments - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

My dear friend I want to tell you that you shoot to use the good material in topic otherwise you bill get the negative assessment on this forum so I want to suggest you that you should to use the good material and made unique topic that is beneficial for you

You are right in what you say. I sometimes see posts that do not belong to the appropriate section, so we have to think carefully before publishing in any department so that members can interact with it. Moderators remove these posts and he cannot move them to the right section I hope they can do that in the future.

There are many causes but some of common that I want to discuss with you concentrate on other works expect own always things negative aspects this may cause of negative ness in our work assignment and stop them.

Hello friends 

For me, the causes of negative evaluations are not due to the profile picture, it is due to the good or bad content that you add to the topic or to the forum.,, 

Thank you my friend for reminding us of these rules. I support diversifying the sharing between departments, so that we are aware of as much information as possible 

• +3 1

In fact, my friend, the reasons for negative reviews are that the topic is inappropriate, full of spelling errors, does not contain valuable information and is rich in advice, or copy / paste may be good luck to everyone, dear loved ones of course

• +5 1

Dear, the matter is related mainly or not mainly to one thing, which is the publication of unhelpful posts. The topics that are not useful, or it may be that you published a useful topic or post, but you published it in the English language in the place of the Russian section. This will definitely make the members in general to give a reputation Negative, these reasons may not give it a negative reputation in its general form, so post it. Follow the forum rules and the body publishing rules well and you did not get a negative hearing Thank you very much

• +2 1

You mention three points how you can correctly use this forum, but first point that I can't support, because it is not good that you put a person's photography in avatar.

Thank you for these instructions. I'll work on it, but I think it's too early to move on from the beginners section, I still have a lot to learn here, I'm going to spend more time here and then I'm going to switch between sections.

On 6/19/2020 at 11:26 AM, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.
A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

Yes, there may be a lot of incomprehensible publications or it is less than a hundred letters and it is given a negative evaluation. All details must be paid attention to.

It is necessary to define our personal files in a way that expresses our personalities. As for moving to the rest of the sections, it is necessary after you finish all that you should learn in the beginners section.

Thanks for this content that you created my friend and as a beginner here I will remember that things that  causes of negative assessments that we can encounter and after reading this topic we should know now what to do to avoid that negative assessments.

Thank you, my friend, for providing us with this information

Members should pay attention when writing posts for us

As it should be smooth, simple and understandable to us in order to be able to evaluate it positively

Thank you, my friend, for these important alerts. For me as a new member, I did not know that commenting in one section might result in deleting posts or warning, I will take these tips into consideration and try as much as possible to switch between sections... 

It is very important advice that everyone must adhere to, and to know the reason for placing a negative evaluation because some members do not know the reason for placing the ratings, the appropriate evaluation must always be put in the appropriate publication.

• +1 1

My friend it is possible that your posts do not take into account the rules of this forum, or they are not useful and must be from the context of the topic, and benefit the subject and others, abide by the rules and make your post unique and useful.

Thank you for the advice as otherwise I will be doing this wrong, you are correct we have to look into all section and find post written about all crypto sections and not only the beginner, but I am try to find the forum right now and this maybe best for the beginner section.

Dear negative evaluations, there are several reasons for allowing us by the officials in this forum to have received a negative hearing to publish a post in the English language in the Russian section. This matter has these factors its main form, so perhaps from taking a negative evaluation from people and members in the main section in general, but my advice You in general not to participate in the main section and to commit to this section of the English language and the great commitment in the rules of the forum in general Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this great and useful information, as a beginner it is important to know how to survuve in this forum. Following the rules and regulations is the best way that one can stay in this forum for a longer time and use it to the full.

You are right my friend, thank you for posting such information here, many beginners do not know this, I advise them to spend more time in the forum, read old topics, and this is useful in not repeating topics and creating new topics, and also evaluating old topics with negative or positive evaluations .

My dear brother, the negative comments are the result of insufficient experience. Each member must publish information that everyone can benefit from here, and every member must put a personal picture so that the forum management can identify him and its members positive points

• +5 1

Hello dear friend, I totally agrees with you. Your statement is totally true. The options you mentioned are absolutely right. The members of the forum don't use their pictures. They also comments on topics in one section and do not create their own topics. Thank you dear for giving the information.

Thank you for this advice,you're right, this information is useful and very important, we have to be patient  and work hard, we must focus on the quality of publications and the content must be useful to the forum and the rest of the members, this situation would not hesitate member give you a positive evaluation, good luck.

Greetings, my dear friend, when we add topics that are not valuable or unhelpful and do not help other members, we will be reflected in negative assessments and we will not be able to continue and gain information through its partnerships with them to be effective members in this forum

Greetings, my dear friend, when we add topics that are not valuable or unhelpful and do not help other members, we will be reflected in negative assessments and we will not be able to continue and gain information through its partnerships with them to be effective members in this forum