59% of bitcoin and crypto investors get their news in telegram. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

59% of bitcoin and crypto investors get their news in telegram.

Yes,i agree with you.59% investors get their news through telegram.  Telegram is a popular app. It is really secure ar it is really a good app. I personally use telegram. For investors telegram is their only option to secure their news and information. 

Telegram is a great social network, I dare to say that it is much better than the most common social networks since thanks to the channel section we can have access to multiple news and we can clarify our doubts directly by speaking with the support of new projects or companies of popular cryptocurrencies.

Undoubtedly I use telegram and I use this precisely for cryptocurrencies, I can use it for anything else, however, it is clearly for telegram the most effective news about cryptocurrencies comes from telegram.

the telegram is really an active and best wave it is also trading way to spread the news and to join the air drops of the new cryptocurrencies so most of the people are working on them because it has a lot of features more than the WhatsApp

For me I don't use telegram because there is going to be false information so I rather go for more research on some sites that I will get vital information about what am looking for

All social media are useful for the spread of crypto, I know many people who learnt about it for the first time from Facebook, but when it comes to groups of crypto analysts you are right many of them use telegram to post their recommendations, and we have to mention YouTube too because it has many channels that talk about Crypto. 

Yes I belong to this %59. Before i join crypto world i didn't know anything about telegram but after i joined, we can find everything about crypto in telegram. Twitter also been use for crypto but not often like telegram. Telegram is a great place but there're a lots of scammers on telegram and they want to steal our money, that's why we should be very careful and ignore the private messagges.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree in that I think telegram is best messaging applications for the crypto investors and traders and even I used to get notification of the price of the coin from the bots of that coin which will remind you the price in each minute, but you should be careful because even there are a lot of scams who are waiting for you

This is true, my friend. Many members use the Telegram program as a source for news related to cryptocurrencies, because this program contains many groups specialized in cryptocurrency news and developments, and they are credible, so we rely on them to obtain our information.

I agree with you, telegram is the best social platform for spreading crypto news and update, which most crypto user have some telegram channels that they joined for have news update about cryptoworld. 

There are many features in this application that facilitate working with cryptocurrencies and make it more fun in addition to that most people interested in cryptocurrencies prefer to work on this application and for this we find that most of the news Publish through this application 

I rely on different sources of information. I subscribe to groups on Telegram and follow the news on Twitter. There are other sources for news as well, such as the forum here. There is a lot of new information. 

Yes there are many people investors and traders who research about cryptocurrencies on internet some of them doing research from Google search engine and some of them uses some exchanges or social apps get to updated buy cryptocurrencies and telegram is one of the most accurate cryptocurrency news group.

• +3 1

Telegram has been the one who has supported cryptocurrencies since its inception, for this reason, large projects grew on telegran and so also large news pages about this where to see them is simply to click on the group we want to see and it is very easy to search for channels.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is difficult for this to happen because the usd is widely used in the world, the dollar is the most widely used tangible currency in the world and this brings many benefits that is why I do not think that the btc will replace it.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I think your words are true, everyone depends on the news to complete trades in the cryptocurrency market, but in my opinion in encryption can not rely on news and predictions, because it does not work at all times. 

• +1 1

I belong to that percentage without a doubt, because I am always active with telegrams at all times in order to have the best information, although in telegram you must be careful, this is something that I have been careful in practice.

• +1 1

I don't use telegram for any news. Basically it is a nuisance lately with all these scammers flocking there and spamming with PM's. I get my news sources from crypto media.

• +1 1

Yes you said absolutely right at this time this percentage is going up almost 70% members of the cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin get their information from the telegram but you should to be careful because there are many scammers on the Telegram

• +1 1

The telegram is really a great app where you can do a lot of things and there are no limitations on the groups and the channels that is why most of the people use it for the promotions and the signals.

Interesting information provided by the fellow creator of this publication regarding the telegram program or application since it is an application widely used in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies I personally used telegram for a long time
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

There are many sites from which I get the latest developments in the field, whether it is Telegram, Google, or even Facebook, but most of my information I get from here from this forum

The telgram is a great platform to get crypto news but there are many fake news channels and many scammers so for me i am very careful from these people.

• +1 1

Telegram is a platform in which we can have a lot of information also that someone else does not know where to look mainly, but we have to keep in mind that we can not get carried away by all the news we see, because honestly there are news that only want to make the masses believe that they should buy or sell at any time.

But also almost half of that percentage are getting scammed there on telegram, sometimes I think telegram should be for professionals only who knows what they are doing.