What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined?

With the passage of time mining of bitcoin can stop but mainly people are earning from trading and investing so you need not to worry after this it will be used for exchange purpose and for trading. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, we must have reasoned that if bitcoin had run out in the mine, no one would know the price of bitcoin at the time. We can only guess, and I don't believe there is an exact figure for how much bitcoin will cost once mining is done. Bitcoin's price, in my opinion, would undoubtedly rise above its current level.

The question here is what is the purpose of putting an end to Bitcoin or reducing its percentage? Is it a method used by whales in order to increase the price of Bitcoin by increasing the demand for it?

• Useful or interesting 1

Well I think bitcoin mining is very profitable,  but if we are lucky we find the legit sites.  Because most of the mining sites are fake I'm a victim here. We will be able to store many coins if we are lucky. 

I completely agree with you, my friend, because Bitcoin started working with a small value, and today its value has become high. In my opinion, Bitcoin is the whole future, and I congratulate the people who have owned Bitcoin since the beginning of the journey today has become rich

If you own the bitcoin you have to keep it for the future, when the mining of the 21 million Bitcoin coins ends, the price will increase a lot because the demand for it will increase and it cannot be mined, therefore, the decrease in supply and the increase in demand will lead to a significant increase in the price.

After mining all the bitcoins, it will become a very rare and powerful currency many times more than it is now, But we will continue to use and trade with them. Certainly, the coins will not be frozen and stored forever, but until all currencies are mined, I think that life will change very much. 

• +3 1

I have read that the fees are 50% of the miners income today, and this was what was expected for Bitcoin to keep running after all the Bitcoin have been mined. It will be all fees and profitable to miner but this kind of fees we see today make it very difficult for the network to grow also it creates concerns for centralization of the lightning network and access of banking sector in it that could potentially dominate.

On 6/18/2020 at 6:03 PM, AmjadBydn said:

What Happens to Bitcoin After All 21 Million Are Mined?

Do you think one time about this question?

Do you know the answer? 

Bitcoin price will be higher or lower? 

What if we start holding our bitcoin now?

there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins ever produced, and these are introduced to the bitcoin supply at a fixed rate of one block every ten minutes, on average. Moreover, the amount of bitcoin released in each of those blocks is reduced by half on an every four year schedule.

Many reports talked about Bticoin price will pumb up to 50,000 dollar after mining processes ends!

so it's really good idea to start holding your bitcoin if you don't need them for investment or even to trade!

demanding on Bitcoin will be so big! So I think in the future we will be lucky if we still have more than 0.01 bitcoin !

Dear I don't think about listing but Bitcoin is really very good and it is making its progress and I can say that it will always remain on first position and it will always profitable for us and now the price of Bitcoin is again increasing and now it is becoming more valuable.

Hello dear all members I hope you are good and doing great for Congress platform firstly I want to tell you that there were your post is very informative and useful thanks for the giving us a very useful information I hope every beginner and you can help out from your post

• +4 1

Yeah, I thought about it before, and to be frank, the remaining bitcoin are barley mining. We might claim that miners have stopped mining new bitcoins, but bitcoin use is still awesome, and even though all bitcoin have been mined, we still use it for trading and exchanging. I believe we are making money from trading, and the only thing that affects the price of bitcoin is the demand from investors.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.