Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Hello friends, I want to know if you are satisfied with the new updates and the new payment system inside the forum

• Yes
    • No

I am new here, I do not know about this and I do not know about the old  payment method  so how can I say what the new payment updates.In this way, this platform must have some updates only by thinking i hope these helpful  for me

• +1 1

The new payment framework is acceptable and I am on the side of it since it will make individuals more genuine as far as making valuable posts which will empower them get paid for each there post they make in the gathering and now there will be no space for spammers since capabilities depends on th normal rate you procured.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, of course all the gains that the forum offers me at the present time are wonderful for me and no one gives me money and knowledge in this way in light of the spread of cryptocurrency in the world.

• +4 1

Yes I also appreciate this payment method but i am a new member here and i heard from the old members that the first payment was high as compare to present payment. But this is enough for me because this is also high as compare to other forums and due to this i also like this and the everything of this forum is perfect and unique.

• +3 1

On 6/18/2020 at 6:48 AM, marchal87 said:

It is a new and good change in terms of giving a token to the topics, but the question is are the old members required 100 posts or only the new members in the forum.

The old members already have the 100 posts which are required to make the posts and create topics and get paid, and if they have not done that they are not the old members.

• +3 1

I am totally satisfied with the new system that crypto talk introduced including their new talk system and all. Now the statistics and everything are really pin pointed. Also now the withdrawal options are more quick and efficient so that we wont get frustrated when using them.

On 6/18/2020 at 5:29 PM, Brand1 said:

Yes, I am satisfied with all the updates that the moderators made within the forum. These updates enabled the forum to restore its activity very significantly and I hope that it will always be like this.

The activities are restores no doubt, but the new payment system is not as effective as it ought to be and the money we are making from it is not enough.

I completely do not like the new payment system because in this payment system we are not getting paid even $1 per day these days

I have full trust in the ability of crypto talk to advance and grow bigger and better. I think that it was a positive change and it will be much better for all of us... People will be more reactive and posts that contain high quality and valuable information they will be rewarded better. ..😷😷😷

• +1 1

The rules of the forum are all there nothing is changed because the forum never changes its policy except it fluctuates its payment system as like the payments were given in the tokens before i like tokens there was a lot of profit at that time but now we do not have much earning options except to earn satoshis here 

Dear i did't have received any payment yet because i was beginner here i have joined this forum about one week ago but now i am struggling day and nights to get my firts payments from here after that i will tell you about my experiences

Allah's plans are better than us !

I like changes in bitcoin to talktoken but an other side talktoken not invest in thr forum whenever change it to bitcoin as they like the changes i think direct reciveing the message of bitcoin was better for traded in the forum.

All the updates that help the development of the forum, I am with it, because every update will change the forum for the better and gain some positive things, which helps build a wide popularity for the forum from around the world.

Yes of course we all satisfied with the new payment system of the Crypto talk. The new payment system has now become very popular and due to its popularity it is liked by all users on this forum. And should should love and express our love to this forum by comments.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:35 AM, Jessica john said:

No I'm not satisfied as fourm stops paying for reputation we gives to others and we get earning if we have reputation so what we will earn if no one givess ratings so it's a bad change it effects our earnings

Well, this is the reason why moderators removing the payment on ratings/reputation, we should know that reputation is important in this forum, it can be measured the members how they can act here if they're a quality posters or not, if we spam it we are just cheating this forum which is not good.

Yes this is great to weekly payment system. And people get the more benefit from this rule and happy to earn from this forum. They try to give all hard working to this forum.

These changes have their pros and cons Among the positives is that it re-activated the forum and motivated members to interact more with each other Among the negatives is that the return will decrease due to the increase in the price of Bitcoin and the remaining value of talc the same or it may decrease in value in the future.

• +1 1

Personally , I have full trust in the ability of Cryptotalk to be more advance and bigger day after day . The experts of Cryptotalk have many experience in this domain during the history of Cryptotalk. It means this forum will become more strong. I hope it will bring all positive things.

Good afternoon dear friend, the truth is that although I would like to raise it again soon, it is still profitable but I want to do a little more. Anyway Cryptotalk is still a method of income that nowhere else we are going to get, it is important to know where we are and add value to add more people to the forum.

• +2 1

I am not satisfied my new method of payment beacuse i don't get payment although i  make 340 post or 97 reputation i don't  have any idea how they did this please anyone help  me about payment .

I really have no knowledge about how the payment system works yet because I have no started to anything much but when I checked the history of the talk token I saw that it has really fallen very well and I hope that we can do something so that it will rise again.

• +1 1

Well, personally, what I tried to do in my life is to not worry about things that I don't have any power over them, because if I say I am not satisfied with the payment system now, I would definitely be discouraged. So yeah I am satisfied with the payment as long as it the moderators that makes the changes.

• +2 1

Currently, the price of talk tokens are dumped in the Yobit exchange. The price of 1 Talk is nearly equal to 5 or 6 satoshis. So, if we are getting 200 talk per day with our 20 publications, this means we are earning only 0.0001000 BTC(~0.50 USD) at current rate. So, I don't think the payment at current rate is fair. We are not getting even $1 per day for our work in the forum.

I think most of the users are satisfied with the new payment system of this platform as it will give people different ways of working and they will work harder to earn profits. I hope there will be more changes for the better.

As we e know that changes are always been made Everytime in the forum but we hope and wish that better changes will be made by moderators and administrators which will give more courage to the members of the cryptotalk currency platform

As we e know that changes are always been made Everytime in the forum but we hope and wish that better changes will be made by moderators and administrators which will give more courage to the members of the cryptotalk currency platform

• +1 1