Perfect sharing for new members - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Your advice is good and useful to everyone, not only for newcomers, we must always remind the rules of the forum in order to get a good reputation. Your post should be good and useful and not deviate from the rules in the forum

Yes, my dear friend, with good and important participations in this field, we get a good reputation and points that enable us to progress, an increase in our balance and an increase in information that helps us work with this encryption

You are correct and thank you for sharing great experience and advices. Like other I likewise need to get +5 standing so I make an honest effort to offer best to novice and get great standing by adhering to rules, posts have great data, not discussion about opiates substances, wars and consistently check spelling botches and than I got great standing.

Thank you, for pointing out a beautiful subject. Newcomers have a lot of mistakes, which is why they are rejected. And their post is canceled. But they do not understand this.
Newcomers should check out this post and check out all the rules and regulationsThey should understand that accurate information is more important than earning money. So their posts should be useful. 

• +2 1

And add the following things also 

1. Check whether question is already asked?

2. Always answer correctly and to the point.

3. Ignore common words 

4. Don't answer me f you don't know

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

That's obviously true @magd , in order to have higher reputations in our posts and topics then we need to use our time wisely and effectively in conducting deep research in order to come up with unique and good quality contents about new cryptocurrency ideas, concepts and possibilities which are useful and informative to other forum members without violating the rules and regulations

images (9).jpg

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

Good job dear. We all want to get +5reputation but we are not working for it. We should make post like this that people can't stop her hand by giving us +5 reputation. I am also not taking +5 reputation but I am trying for it and your post make it essay. We should not do just watch dream for +5 reputation we have to make it true by just trying for it.

• +3 2

You must read and understand the site’s rules well before creating your posts on this site and strive to search for new topics and stay away from repeating topics and comments that others have published.

Newcomers are shared to become members.  Because then we need to know a lot because I think newcomers can do a lot of things and post what is wrong or good I think because they can know a lot at a time they can do a lot of good at a time they  Working here for a while, they can learn a lot. I hope they can do a lot of good. I hope they can learn a lot from them.

To create useful and good topic, you should create a topic that is related to crypto, you should also make it constructive, use any simple words that could easily understand by a newbie. We have here so many members that is not good in speaking English so it would be better if we use familiar words so they could understand it easily.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, magd said:

All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

Thank you so much, getting +5 reputation require a lot of hard work, patient, commitment and consistency. The steps listed above will help you  a lot to get good reputation and many followers. I guess this post is not only for new members alone it also include old members to discharge their responsibility as a member of this great platform....

• Useful or interesting 2

Valid statements, all amateurs should be mindful so as to observe the discussion rules and composing helpful points sop that they can not be restricted. This is a decent chance and we there are numerous advantages from it to everything individuals, don't lose it.

Hello.dear mate.i think This is very good information, especially for new members because it can help them not to break any rules.In fact here in this forum we all believe we are all ready for the challenge in which case what we do here must be perfect and accurate if we really want to achieve our common goal.

Valid statements, all amateurs should be mindful so as to observe the discussion rules and composing helpful points sop that they can not be restricted. This is a decent chance and we there are numerous advantages from it to everything individuals, don't lose it.

Thnk you man. I am a beginner .This was really useful information.It has been hard trying to put up good Posts. I didn't quite understand the part about searching the publication?

• +1 2

These are the good points to follow if you want to success on this forum. But don't be ignorant in reading the rules and regulations. Because anything you want are there, you need just to read, following and respecting them. About the good and constructive post all depend on about your effort.

• +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you very much for the for sharing this knowledge which us,i have been creating some topics but not very much reactions really but now that i know on how to go about creating topics that will give me much better reactions i think i know what to do. Thank you.

All things that you know can be shared here in this forum. We are all here to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. I think this forum has made for all of us to be more knowledgeable about the crypto world. So just recommend this platform to more others 

Thank you so much mate for posting this informative content. Many of the newbies and new members have this confusion of getting a good rating. Even sometimes following the rules don't help to get good ratings. So, following this simple steps can bring good ratings.

Dear new members first of all welcome  to u in this crypto talk channel i share the some tricks to take +5 dear friends first of all  you are beginners  and  crypto channel give you a subject where you want to give comment but one talk in your mind always your all talks and sharing or this channel is about crypto talk or crypto currencies  you give a subject u can comment and your opinions share in comments not copy paste  comments include in this channel always put your opinions  if u follow these  instructions then u can get +5 .

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

Thanks a lot sir. I really appreciate your efforts. I'll act upon your advice. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

Your post is very useful for me and all new members. You have explained very well how we can increase our reputation. Your post is capable of gaining +5 reputation. In the same way, if we offer useful and informative content that is useful to others, people will definitely increase our reputation.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information, my friend. I agree with you and I want to add to your words that you should also put forward an idea that has not been proposed before or an innovative idea that has a lot of benefit to the members

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic . This topic is very helpful for us especially new members . You say right we should also follow the rules of this forum and avoid to copyright and paste content and posts . Create always useful and informative posts . If you create useless and meaningless posts and content you get warning point and you will be banned to administer .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, magd said:

This post is a among one of the best I've come across since I joined cryptotalk. Some members post anyhow topics that don't even have good meaning. And they also create some topics in beginners section which its suppose to be at cryptoworld.