3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

I entered the crypto world half a year ago and I am happy to have entered it even though I do not have enough information about it, and I started making few profits and I need more because I am a father of a family. I am satisfied with what I get from this forum and I hope to acquire knowledge because I need it to gain more  Of currencies

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Gamble said:

It is not long ago that I joined this great forum of cryptotalk forum but believe me I have learn alot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and there related activities as well. This forum is unique I have to confess because we have caring senior members like @Dorjoy12@Mark wood who are always ready to help there junior ones.

Dear I'm also learning still and as you mentioned @Dorjoy12 so believe me I have learnt alot of information from him because he is a caring members of this platform even many members help me so that's why now it's my turn to help new members because once I was new members also..

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

Dear I'm also learning still and as you mentioned @Dorjoy12 so believe me I have learnt alot of information from him because he is a caring members of this platform even many members help me so that's why now it's my turn to help new members because once I was new members also..

Really am i do so? feel happy to hear so .. Anyway,when i was new in this platform then many senior member help me lot to understand this forum rule and how to learn about crypto currency .. That is why i think i am now as like them . 

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 5:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss what we have gained since we have joined crypto world. Everything that we do, we need to do with developments! You start selling clothes by walking in the streets, then you rent a small hut and later in 1 - 3 years you open your large clothes shop!

Everything is step by step, so what have you gained since you have joined crypto world? Have you developed/ start anything in your life by investing in crypto from when you started until today? If not, you must ask yourself why!

Many of us, we have join crypto in 2017/ 2018 and it was a little hard to earn well at that time because of a few profitable projects and a good place to get crypto knowledge. We were earning from faucets, p2p trading, and etc. Not all of us who were able to trade with p2p at that time because of capital and knowledge, but nowadays there are many trading sites with different trading methods, there are many good opportunities that gives us good income every day like here in the forum, there are many easy micro jobs sites like latium/ picoworkers/ etc that can give us good income every day!

Its our time to restart and do something great, we just need to have good plan and discipline for what we earn. If you live with your parents and they give you everything you are lucky, its your time to invest what you earn because one day they will get old and you will work hard to take care of them. If you are a parent, that means you should work hard because you will need money to prepare a good life for your family. So, we both need to work hard.

A good method to motivate yourself it's to look back from where you come from and where you are now, this will give you a new power to work hard every day without a time to rest. Don't ever leave any opportunity! Anything that you can do it today for good, just do it. Just don't forget about God, you will never be success without his blessing.

Work hard to open your large cloth's shop!

well i am not much older yet,

but in my duration i have learned few things from Crypto Talk.

One- never to beg

2nd- Always be comited towards your goal

3-rd-learn from others perspective 

4-th-Give respect to others

5-Stay updated with modern tools plus knowledge of crypto currency.

6-th-Rwading is the best way to discover more

i have learned these things 

Greetings friend, I have not been a long time like you, but in the time that I have been in this forum I have gained a lot of knowledge and I know that nobody can take that away from me, before I did not know much about coins and those things, but thanks to this forum I've learned, so basically that's what I've gained.

• +2 1

I have been here for four months, I learned a lot of information on this forum, and until now I am learning new information, you have to spend a lot of time here in order to learn and earn digital currencies. 

• +4 1

My friend, I am doing new work on this crypto this year. So I have no gain in 3 years regarding this forum.  If you want to be successful by working in this forum, you have to work according to the rules. Then you can be successful by earning more money.

Knowledge is the basis of success, we cannot make any profits in the crypto field unless after learning its secrets and gaining sufficient experience to analyze the market, in order to make the right decisions and achieve the maximum profits.

I joined the world of cryptocurrencies a year ago and it is true that I did not earn a large amount of money, but I was able to accumulate an adequate amount of cryptocurrencies, but the most important thing I got this year, from my point of view, is the great experience about cryptocurrencies.  But I learned from my mistakes and was able to start over, and now I rely mainly on this work in my life.

• +3 1

Yes, I totally agree with you, and I have previously drawn up my own business plan that is summarized in principle to acquire the finest and sufficient information now, so that I will be eligible to start trading after a short period when I obtain the capital that I plan

No dear mate I haven't do all these things at all because I am a beginner here and I have just stepped in this platform or the world of digital currency so I am now just trying to approach at the level to do such all that things that you have mentioned in this post .let's hope for the best.

• +5 1

I am here on this forum in order to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies in addition to gaining a lot of information, experiences and basics on how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies.

On 3/24/2021 at 5:39 PM, Mark wood said:

Yes indeed he is a good ambassador of this great forum I have also testify that and this is exactly what I am expecting to see from other senior members in the forum because newbies always need someone to guide them through.

The time I spent, I am much longer than this period, but I did not earn the same as you did This shows that you did a lot, and this is more than a great thing

• +1 1

I earned a huge amounts but i could not get my target yet so i am planning to reach what i want and i know it is so hard but nothing is impossible.

A year ago until now I learned a lot from this field and I also lost because of my ignorance about the currencies that I was buying, and I was only following the rising currencies and this lost me half of my money, until I gradually started to learn and followed up with some experienced analysts, and now the situation is much better.

• +1 1

On 3/24/2021 at 10:53 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Really am i do so? feel happy to hear so .. Anyway,when i was new in this platform then many senior member help me lot to understand this forum rule and how to learn about crypto currency .. That is why i think i am now as like them . 

Yes dear and in this way many quality members will be part of the platform if we help each newbies like this and we will think about this platform to make it more better and much thankful of you for helping all members in the platform..

10 hours ago, Gamble said:

Yes indeed he is a good ambassador of this great forum I have also testify that and this is exactly what I am expecting to see from other senior members in the forum because newbies always need someone to guide them through.

Well said and one thing more I don't see many senior members in the current time I don't know why they disappeared from here and @Dorjoy12 is still here and keep working here so it's good for all of us because when we need any help he may help us because I know he has such experience about the platform..

I have not much experience in cryptocurrency world I still considered myself as a beginner but I learn different things about cryptocurrencies world and specially I earn good amount of money that's give me  some financial freedom in this crucial time when whole world is facing coronavirus

5 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Well said and one thing more I don't see many senior members in the current time I don't know why they disappeared from here and @Dorjoy12 is still here and keep working here so it's good for all of us because when we need any help he may help us because I know he has such experience about the platform..

Well I have to say that some of them went offline due to low payment in the forum and some due to one reason or the other. And due to the low price of talktoken is why I think we also need to hold out coins at the moment because I believe the value will rise in the nearest future.

1 hour ago, Gamble said:

Well I have to say that some of them went offline due to low payment in the forum and some due to one reason or the other. And due to the low price of talktoken is why I think we also need to hold out coins at the moment because I believe the value will rise in the nearest future.

Yes I have make my mind like this I don't sell my tall until it pump so high you know there are many members who don't sell talk I mean they have talk from that time when talk tokens trading start so sometimes I am thinking about their patient even the time talk value was 170+ sat and now it's 4 sat but I don't know why they don't sell their talk..

What I have learned so far, is that we are way too late and unless we can become members in a project that has the ability to succeed we won't make a lot from investing. First of all we take some kind of risk that is way too much, especially right now, and then we have to deal with spam and ridiculous promotion of some projects that claim to be working and five years later they are still vaporware. I can't say that this market is not a bubble. It resembles the bullshit from the dot-com bubble where anyone that knew html (takes 2 months to learn) was creating a website, starting an IPO and making millions in a few months. Then was providing something really bad as a product and after some time quitting taking all the profit from the stock sales.

This is the crypto market today. Investing is very dangerous, and we had some good timing the previous year, but this isn't going to end well. The bubble will pop and then we will see the real prices of these projects.

The truth is that this is where I come to know better the Cryptocurrencies, for this is important to know that we can go to the next level every time we learn something new, but the most important thing is that we learn to make more money investing.

I haven't joined the forum for long but with the little time I've spent working here,I've seriously earn and at the same time learnt a lot from this forum,I came to know more about bitcoins and other digital currencies as well

It's really good and I hope to spend my time much more than that, because it's really cool and worth working on it for three years, just a small number. 

• +2 1