I would like to know your opinion - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin has become very important and popular among other currencies through the large number of investments and trading in it and the increase in demand for it, which led to its rise in this amazing way.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Hello @Gooooku your post is so informative for me and all newbie at this forum. Dear mate, bitcoins has such colossal addition in these previous 10 years. There can never be a bitcoin which exists since somebody needed it to be. The central point are, Bitcoin was made to take care of such countless existing monetary issues.

Dear there are many coins which are using on this website as like talktoken and bitcoins. They have their own profits but we see that few years ago the price of bitcoin increase at very high rate because many people doing online working in covid_19 situation and earning money and its effect on bitcoin as many people working online bitcoin using very much and its price going at high rank. Now a days bitcoin become a expensive coins and it is using in this platform and in future the price of bitcoin more increase. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Of course, in the beginning the price of the Bitcoin was zero in 2009. But now the price of the bitcoins is very high near about 45000. I don't about that why the price of bitcoins become high in just 10 years .now everyone want bitcoins and working hard to get it.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

I think on my opinion the reason its because due to lots of traders are investing on bitcoin and lots of people believe in bitcoin. And lots of people see the opportunity in bitcoin including me. Because bitcoin is a modern coins and on of the most strongest crypto currency trading by many difference people for making huge profit.

Bitcoin for past ten(10) year was not a popular coin in the cryptocurrency world it price was very too low to the extent nobody take is a valuable coin but now Bitcoin is one of the best and gainful coin in world .and  there are some factor that responsible the price of Bitcoin to go high or low which are demand and supply the main factor that control or affect Bitcoin price.

Bitcoin is so powerful and has become useful for members that are using the different means to be earning bitcoin increasing their economic level. In next year bitcoin price will rise than what is today don't be missed out again

There are many motives that have led to an increase in the fee of bitcoin in latest years, such as the extend in organizations and human beings who use bitcoin as the fundamental forex for paying their products and services, as well as because of speculators. 

In cryptotalk platform my opinion is that always give a positive reputation to the new users of this platform.

It's also our duty to give every day 50 reputation for the users of this platform.

The marketing value is huge since reducing mining rewards every 4 years works to reduce cash inflation and maintain its value. It has gained value from the performance rate since it was not as competitive as it is today. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and has gained its value from the basis for the introduction of crypto and its high circulation rate.

9 minutes ago, Crizen cruzz said:

The probable answer could be that for my opinion Bitcoin is very revolutionary technology developed by one of the revolutioner Satoshi Nakamoto.Bitcoin was a revolutionary technology that probably changed the future of finances already. Bitcoins are used by many people including business owners because it has many years in the market and many people have already saw its benefits.. 

@Crizen cruzz Dear agree with you, But the reason of highest value is the limitations of bitcoin is market forces demand and supply, till now there is limited bitcoin is existing in cryptosystem it was the first currency for online trading and investment because of less supply it us increasing its values day by day and the buyers are unlimited. In my opinion. @Mr.play

Edited by MT khan

My opinion is Crypto talk is the best way It has provided employment to the unemployed. People who have no work They joined And have taken advantage of and are raTo make this website a more better Give good money to people So that they work even better 

• +1 1

There are many people are believing in bitcoins because they are very useful in our lives. Bitcoins is the Most sites in the online marketing job.So,many people including business owners because it has many years in the market and many people have already saw its benefits.

As you all know bitcoin is a form of decentralized currency which has the number 1 rank among the crypto currencies. Also 10 years back, if my memory is correct I think bitcoins were sold for like 1 dollar . If we had invested then it would have like 35,000 times the price as it was 10 years ago. So the main thing which led to the increase in price of bitcoins is that it is really hard to mine. Bitcoins are mined via a process of solving really hard mathematical equations which are present in the connected world of computers. So even the most powerful rigs would find it difficult to mine and find cryptos so I think this might be the reason for its increase in the price and we might be seeing more and more increase in the price of bitcoins in the future. Please ignore if there are any mistakes present in the post. Thank you.

I think that this is due to the large circulation among people of these currencies, and the epidemic phenomenon that emerged led to an inflated market, my understanding on this issue is limited to this extent

Numerous members are having faith in bitcoins in light of the fact that they are helpful in our lives. Bitcoins are utilized by numerous members including entrepreneurs.There are such countless components which are capable to give high qualities for Bitcoin in the cryptographic money markets.bitcoin was made to take care of such countless existing monetary issues.thanx

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

dude I think as more people are focusing on digital currency so that's why the bitcoin price is increasing very rapidly and from the last few years  its price become double so it all depends upon the demand and supply.

Good post .

Every person know that what are you doing.Peoples are very intalligent.He know that what is batter than me. 

According to me the Bitcoin was a revolutionary technology that probably changed the future of finances already. If you want to know more you have to read about Bitcoin, study the whitepaper, and watch educational videos about how it works. You can also read a few posts on the Bitcoin subsection of this forum that are very informative if uh agree do like plz❤️

Now Bitcoin is in good position. This is great news for all of us . And I am satisfied with this forum because it can doing good work . This forum helps that people who don't have jobs and many other people . I am very satisfied with this forum work .

My opinion is to qualify in the forum and go and participate in the investment. Due to the investment, the demand for assets and the transaction rate are increasing.  It's good to have it. Trying and efficiency will help you move forward

I believe the upward push furthermore push down are often hinge on supply plus demand in the week asymmetric encryption grocery store, on occasion it'll goes up plus cut down upturn given that diehards besides raise the general dow also in addition to that are a superb opportunity to create boodle prospering engaged hither.

There hAve meaning reason for that because increase volue of btc in regarding this days.but btc is like coins that you cAn make every day

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

That's why I join it and my aime is.

Hello my friend. How Bitcoin prices are rising in cryptocurrency and how fast it is spreading all over the world. Has become popular day by day. Lots of money can be made. At the end of the year, a lot of money is made. Thanks.